2.90%
4D System
18.84%
Zero G System
7.25%
Burst System
14.49%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
(Jun. 10, 2015  7:38 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Yeah i agree, it's not even a bey system. Just another cheap way for Hasbro to stop beyblade!!!!!!!! ( like beywheels, beywarriors, beyraiderz, etc )

Well it was meant to keep it going, it was a good idea but they ultimately failed, and Beywheelz and Beyraiderz bombed.
I remember seeing fake XTS. I missed the opportunity of buying it.
(Jun. 10, 2015  11:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I remember seeing fake XTS. I missed the opportunity of buying it.

Fake... XTS? WHYYYY?!

It's like mixing diarrhea with urine with taipan poison...
AVGN had a bad influence on you.
(Jun. 10, 2015  11:38 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: AVGN had a bad influence on you.

Weirdly, I haven't watched it for a while ever since Nostalgia Critic and Mr Enter.
This is the last place I'd expect to see discussion about AVGN,Nostalgia Critic, or Mr.Enter
Remember when I said 4D was my favourite? Well, it still is but for some time now, I have grown onto the EG system which may be tied at no.1 or no.2 with HMS, also another close tie. I love the gimmicks and I somehow love the looks of it, they are interesting and fun to play with and while the EG usually isn't that good, I still enjoy the novelty. As for burst, I can't say yet but I do love it so far with my Kerbeus, for now it's in the higher ranking for me.
Wow.... I didn't know what beywarriors were so I googled it... And wow... LOL!!!!

Probably sounded cool on paper... But wow...
Bey warriors = What if we made the creatures actually battle!

They're basically terrible Legoninjagos!
I have to say the basic system was probably my favourite. Although that might just be nostalgia talking >.>

(Oct. 09, 2015  9:18 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Bey warriors = What if we made the creatures actually battle!

I swear they did the whole 'battling top figure' thing before. I remember some spin-off line that had bit-beast figurines stuck to them - like, Beyspirits or something.
(Oct. 09, 2015  11:50 AM)Chimera Wrote: I have to say the basic system was probably my favourite. Although that might just be nostalgia talking >.>

(Oct. 09, 2015  9:18 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Bey warriors = What if we made the creatures actually battle!

I swear they did the whole 'battling top figure' thing before. I remember some spin-off line that had bit-beast figurines stuck to them - like, Beyspirits or something.

well Beyspirits weren't really meant to be used in battle, if you used them then lol I'm impressed hope you didn't destroy them.
So I hear there's a new system called Burst. Here's a vid. So far I'm unimpressed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYtVEgHJJVo
(Oct. 30, 2015  4:14 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: So I hear there's a new system called Burst. Here's a vid. So far I'm unimpressed:

Considering she's using a 4D Blade against Valky, you can't be not unimpressed.
They aren't meant for cross gen battling. Plastic contacting metal; it's clear who wins.
But Burst in its native form against its own kind? That's an awesome format.
except against XTS, you mean. Though obviously there will be a few lucky wins like once a poison serpent all the orig. parts, knocked out bandid genbull. XD
To be fair...

Burst isn't that bad.

Also anything can K.O poison serpent, or just about anything really.

as neo stated, burst vs burst = good
Burst is alright so far, give it a chance and wait for more releases.
I had to vote for Burst as it's the system I've been able to have experience with for the initial Takara Tomy releases, never had it with any of the previous ones, sadly, never touched the XTS stuff at all.
I would have to say Burst, but HMS close behind and then plastics close behind that. Burst because it is new and exciting and HMS and plastics because they just have so many cool little intricate gimmicks and stuff. I hope they bring a lot of them back for Burst. Here's hoping for CWD-like disks and sub layers!
It would also be good to incorporate the magnacore system into the Burst disks(except with much stronger magnetism as I've read many comments on how there was barely any diff. I love 4d but incorporating that into them burst system would ruin the aspect of Burst for some of you.
Based on my experience, I'd have to say hands down, burst is the best system!! Not only does it look the coolest, it's also really fun to play. I like the klinky sound the beys make because the parts are free to wiggle around.
(Oct. 30, 2015  4:14 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: So I hear there's a new system called Burst. Here's a vid. So far I'm unimpressed:

We've been playing Burst since it came out in July, so we have a lot more to go on than one video. And everyone who's played it seems to like it.

Comparing MFB Vs. Burst doesn't make any sense at all ... they are not designed to play against each other, they are completely separate gameplay systems with different expectations built in. If the whole point of Beyblade is to just create the strongest top, then we'd all be playing with heavy metal circles.

Here's a better video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNXU51gUjJM
(Nov. 01, 2015  1:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

We've been playing Burst since it came out in July, so we have a lot more to go on than one video. And everyone who's played it seems to like it.

Comparing MFB Vs. Burst doesn't make any sense at all ... they are not designed to play against each other, they are completely separate gameplay systems with different expectations built in. If the whole point of Beyblade is to just create the strongest top, then we'd all be playing with heavy metal circles.

Here's a better video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNXU51gUjJM

Yeah, Burst can't be cross-gen battled unlike the previous gens due to the new format used, but it is a really fun system, I even got one if my plastic gen only friends into it, he loves it.
I liked HMS the most. it allowed you to launch any bey in left or right rotation without having to swich out a spin gear like in previous systems. in MFB and 4D only a few could do that, and then only with certain parts thus limiting some of the customization. I also would have loved to see magnets play a role in the MFB to Zero-G systems. As for Engine Gear I liked the concept of an extra boost of speed, but it never seemed to me to be an entirely perfected concept, as advanced as it was.
I regret voting plastics now, I have a lot more expierience with MFB and history with them then I do with plastic.

I'm sorry Makendo but Pisces is callin my name...
I regret voting for the Engine Gear System. HMS is so much better.