2.90%
4D System
18.84%
Zero G System
7.25%
Burst System
14.49%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
personally, I don't like the plastics much, they seem to be the ones that break most often, I might even sell my sister's orange dragoon MSUV for $35
(Feb. 18, 2015  11:32 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: personally, I don't like the plastics much, they seem to be the ones that break most often, I migh even sell my sister's orange dragoon MSUV for $35

Dragoon MS UV is HMS.
(Feb. 18, 2015  11:36 PM)Lubbock Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2015  11:32 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: personally, I don't like the plastics much, they seem to be the ones that break most often, I migh even sell my sister's orange dragoon MSUV for $35

Dragoon MS UV is HMS.

I know but I consider everything except 4d, HWS and zero G plastics.

(Feb. 18, 2015  4:11 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Its not that we don't like the Magnacore system, it's mainly because I don't find it memorable, and that they only really work in magnetic stadiums, and sometimes when clashing but its hardly noticeable.

Also, with 4D, I love the gimmicks that's for sure, but I love the uniqueness and strength, without using the cheap Dragoon chrome wheel of Zero G. I think Dragoon MSUV is strong, but the videos mainly just demonstrate how good it is by repeating tests or staging it, like johnflipride. I'm not saying Dragoon MSUV isn't capable of beating them but videos I see seem to be biased as they want to show the power of HMS, like johnflipride.

I agree about what you said on dragoon MSUV
In my point of view, 4d seems more modern than any other system.
4D is my favourite. They all look so nice, have very useful pieces FOR THEIR TIME, they are a lot of fun and have interesting gimmicks, but I will give my opinions on others.

Basic System/Plastics - Amazing ARs, cool designs, fun and more unpredictable in battles (and if anyone argues and says that MFB Beyblades are more unpredictable...your just a liar).
Magnacore - OK but not really that different from the Basic System to me.
EG - Fun, gimmicky and cool designs.
HMS - Beautiful, compact and fun.
Pre-HWS - I don't have one so I'll never know except they do look nice.
HWS - They look fine. Their designs are cool...but lacks the charm (TO ME ANYWAY). They are sometimes fun
4D - Do I need so say anything?
Zero G - Ehh...whilst they look nice, most of them are SO overrated. I am tired of seeing people go so crazy over Wyvang, Balro, Genbull and ESPECIALLY Dragooon. I get they are useful Chrome Wheels but stop being so crazy over them and stop forcing Genbull Dragooon or Balro Balro until it is in my face and being shoved down my throat.
(Feb. 19, 2015  4:25 AM)MissKarat Wrote: 4D is my favourite. They all look so nice, have very useful pieces FOR THEIR TIME...
What do you mean by that? the 4d parts are still amazing, like RDF, B:D, 230, flash and blitz.
(Feb. 22, 2015  5:50 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2015  4:25 AM)MissKarat Wrote: 4D is my favourite. They all look so nice, have very useful pieces FOR THEIR TIME...
What do you mean by that? the 4d parts are still amazing, like RDF, BGrin, 230, flash and blitz.

You forgot Phantom and Duo, and maybe Diablo and Death, but Blitz is badly outclassed I believe.
(Feb. 22, 2015  1:17 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
What do you mean by that? the 4d parts are still amazing, like RDF, BGrin, 230, flash and blitz.

You forgot Phantom and Duo, and maybe Diablo and Death, but Blitz is badly outclassed I believe.
well, that just adds tomy list of amazing 4d parts
(Feb. 22, 2015  10:31 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2015  1:17 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2015  5:50 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: What do you mean by that? the 4d parts are still amazing, like RDF, BGrin, 230, flash and blitz.

HMS does have a fair amount of useful parts as well, like RC Bearing Core, RC Metal Change, RC Running Core and those are small examples and are just the RC.

No, I mean for the time they were released, most of them were useful (although they are now outclassed).
(Feb. 22, 2015  10:44 PM)MissKarat Wrote:

No, I mean for the time they were released, most of them were useful (although they are now outclassed).
not all of them are outclassed.

(Feb. 22, 2015  10:38 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2015  10:31 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2015  1:17 PM)UW Detective Wrote: You forgot Phantom and Duo, and maybe Diablo and Death, but Blitz is badly outclassed I believe.

HMS does have a fair amount of useful parts as well, like RC Bearing Core, RC Metal Change, RC Running Core and those are small examples and are just the RC.

sadly HMS cannot be used in the sytems that have been made since the beginning of metal fight which sucks.
I didn't say all of them were outclassed but the whole system is ALMOST outclassed with a few good wheels.
(Feb. 24, 2015  2:03 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2015  10:44 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2015  5:50 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote: What do you mean by that? the 4d parts are still amazing, like RDF, BGrin, 230, flash and blitz.

not all of them are outclassed.

(Feb. 22, 2015  10:38 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2015  10:31 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: well, that just adds tomy list of amazing 4d parts

sadly HMS cannot be used in the sytems that have been made since the beginning of metal fight which sucks.

So what? There is a HMS metagame or whatever they call it, HMS have pieces that work pretty well with each other for strong customs.
bigbang

HMS or plastics or MFB weren't even made to battle against each other as they're not compatible and are totally different systems ..
So its not ' sad '
(Feb. 24, 2015  4:27 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: bigbang

HMS or plastics or MFB weren't even made to battle against each other as they're not compatible and are totally different systems ..
So its not ' sad '
Dude, you don't get what I'm saying. I said it's sad that the awesome HMS parts can't be used in MFB because if they could be, that would be very useful and epic
(Feb. 25, 2015  3:53 AM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2015  4:27 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: bigbang

So its not ' sad '
Dude, you don't get what I'm saying. I said it's sad that the awesome HMS parts can't be used in MFB because if they could be, that would be very useful and epic
EDIT : nevermind ....
beyblades are awesome no matter which system it belongs to,but for me hybrid wheel systems are very reliable and comfortable. I generally use this beys in battles,but i also like basic system beys.i have drigger ,draciel,dragoon,galion and the one and only dranzer itself.the xts are really awful once their special features are deployed they stop spinning.For me earth aquila ad145wd is the best.
hey can someone tell me are these really good beycombos?
1)hell kronos ad145wd
2)dark byxis 85wb
3)burn kerbecs 230ms
4)twisted nemesis 135es
5)jade earth s130rb
(Jun. 09, 2015  3:56 PM)immortal spirit Wrote: beyblades are awesome no matter which system it belongs to,but for me hybrid wheel systems are very reliable and comfortable. I generally use this beys in battles,but i also like basic system beys.i have drigger ,draciel,dragoon,galion and the one and only dranzer itself.the xts are really awful once their special features are deployed they stop spinning.For me earth aquila ad145wd is the best.
hey can someone tell me are these really good beycombos?
1)hell kronos ad145wd
2)dark byxis 85wb
3)burn kerbecs 230ms
4)twisted nemesis 135es
5)jade earth s130rb

In the future, for your combos, post them on "Build Me A Combo #2".

As for your combos, they're horrible, Twisted Kerbecs AD145WD is the best Stamina combo you can make of those Beyblades, also Jade Earth S130RB? Earth isn't a clear wheel, don't you mean Aquila?
ok i understand by the way this are all my brother's combos unfortunately not my ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Consider me a fan of the basic system, guess I'm a fan of simplicity.
I'm a die hard fan of hws. I've kinda been born into it Pegasis_Wink
While I love HMS, my favorite System would be the Neo Core System (ironic, right?) or Magnacore as you said.
The magnets are fun and all but really the V and V2 Series had some really awesome designs and was probably the best thing of Plastic generation in my opinion. Although that being said, some Blades left a lot to be desired. Like getting Flash Leopard was very underwhelming. However it introduced the awesome Neo Cores, vertical Dragon Winders, EZ grips, and the 10 series of Weight disks!
Voted for the magnecore system but I also loved HMS and might have voted for the keychains were they an option. They're just so cute, yet they function well despite their size.
Wait WHAT?! Extreme Top System ACTUALLY has a vote? I can understand the others but this?

Nevermind the fact that they aren't proper systems but their gimmicks are weird and they look bad in colour and sometimes shape and suck IMO.
Yeah i agree, it's not even a bey system. Just another cheap way for Hasbro to stop beyblade!!!!!!!! ( like beywheels, beywarriors, beyraiderz, etc )