Beyblade's current state in Japan- 7/07/14: Return of monthly events in Japan!

(Aug. 04, 2014  10:51 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: Extreme Nemesis LX Set
[Image: ExtremeNemesisLXSet.png]

Um, is that a Spongebob DS game included with the set?! Speechless

Nevertheless, good to hear that they're still producing Beyblades!

(Aug. 04, 2014  11:15 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: Not too long ago, on May 16, 2014, in their "Fiscal Year 2013 Results" (April 1, 2013 - March 31, 2014), Takara Tomy mentioned Beyblade.

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/english/ir/f...03p_en.pdf

On page 13 you can see the Metal Fight Beyblade logo and Samurai Pegasis W105R²F Brave ver.

So they're classifying Beyblade as part of a "third generation" of toys, while they need to determine how to move forward into the "fourth generation"? Hm.

also, the amount of blatantly obvious stock photography in that presentation is painful lol
Great to hear Sonokong still released anything, since Top Plate seems to be their new focus.

I love how they randomly include that Atlantis Squarepantis DS game with it, though. Tongue_out
The stadium in the Problade EX set looks interesting. It's almost identical to a BB-10 but instead of 3 walls it has 3 pockets. I wonder if it would be a good legitimate alternative.
(Aug. 05, 2014  7:20 AM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: The stadium in the Problade EX set looks interesting. It's almost identical to a BB-10 but instead of 3 walls it has 3 pockets. I wonder if it would be a good legitimate alternative.

It is the Triple Battle Type BeyStadium which we already made legal in our Rulebook ... It was released years ago by SonoKong.
(Aug. 05, 2014  1:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2014  7:20 AM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: The stadium in the Problade EX set looks interesting. It's almost identical to a BB-10 but instead of 3 walls it has 3 pockets. I wonder if it would be a good legitimate alternative.

It is the Triple Battle Type BeyStadium which we already made legal in our Rulebook ... It was released years ago by SonoKong.

Ahhh...that makes sense. It's obvious I haven't been keeping up with MFB lately and what I did know I've probably forgotten. Thanks for letting me know Kai-V, I might try one out.
I have just come to a Laox store in Akihabara and they are still selling beyblades. I was so surprised as I thought they stop selling like months ago.
Anyway, I spotted Diablo Nemesis and ZeroG random booster vol1
I just came back from like a 10 month hiatus.

So, beyblade dying or new series to come?
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:19 AM)PwnagePotato Wrote: I just came back from like a 10 month hiatus.

Beyblade is still happening, as you would know if you read any of the comments above you. Hasbro is starting a new series called legends, and japan has begun hosting more tourneys.
Seriously, I redirected you to this thread telling you to read it, not just to post your question again in it ... Essentially, you would not have had that question to ask again if you had read the posts here.
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, I redirected you to this thread telling you to read it, not just to post your question again in it ... Essentially, you would not have had that question to ask again if you had read the posts here.

Kai v, in his defense you did not specifically tell him What he had to do. But on a relevant note, I have legends coming to my target soon. Yay. So now I need for hasbro to release a bb 10
She said he/she should read the topic, therefore he would know what he needed to know, but obviously he/she did not.

That's not very relevant, Pyro, haha.
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:33 AM)Echizen Wrote: She said he/she should read the topic, therefore he would know what he needed to know, but obviously he/she did not.

That's not very relevant, Pyro, haha.
Oh wow, wrong thread, meant to post In The hasbro thread, oh well, my apologies.
But echizen the person read the topic. . . Title and then posted his question, close enough right ? Haha
I'm really glad that beyblade tourneys is still alive in japan and beyblade is still being produced in South korea by Sono Kong! Grin
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:22 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:19 AM)PwnagePotato Wrote: I just came back from like a 10 month hiatus.

Beyblade is still happening, as you would know if you read any of the comments above you. Hasbro is starting a new series called legends, and japan has begun hosting more tourneys.

I'm sorry, can you please tell me more about Legends?

And as for Japan, just because they're hosting tourneys doesn't mean it's not ending. what if it's like one of those "we're gonna give you all of these tourneys cause you might never see it again" kind of thing?

or I hypothesize that they host these to see how many people come to get an image of who still beyblade.
Beyblade Legends Information can be asked about here. They are pretty much just re releasing the most sold Beyblades again, and also releasing the HyperBlades(Actual 4D Beys) in their true colors. Any further questions can be asked by clicking the "here" above.
Awesome, it's amazing how Sono Kong is still producing, even after there aren't any new Beyblade anime series' being released just yet. I found it quite cool how they're including 4D Beyblades with Zero-G stadium sets, as well. That being said, I'd wonder how much they'd sell for, haha.

Kei Wrote:Um, is that a Spongebob DS game included with the set?!

I honestly wouldn't mind paying extra money - no, for that matter, I'm sure anyone maybe with an acception of you wouldn't mind paying the extra money to play a Spongebob DS game, while knowing that they're a new owner of a B:D, an RDF, a Zero-G Stadium, and a Diablo wheel, lol.
Yup! This means that there is still some hope left into the making of takera tomy licensed beys. Smile
So is there more anime to come or what? New toy line by Takara?
We're not sure as of now. Hasbro is releasing new beyblades, well, new for them at least, and Sonokong released some new sets, but that's about it.
There will almost certainly be a new toyline and anime in the near future, unless TAKARA-TOMY wants to take a whole new, very risky road.
I pray this is the end of MFB. I'm really do..
We understand that you hate Metal Fight Beyblade even if it allows you to choose the height of the Beyblade among other innovations, but honestly you should be hoping for any Beyblade at all right now and I do hope you will be happy if what comes out is for some reason a continuation of something like Metal Fight Beyblade.
I hope it is some gyro system if they are planning to make a new series.
(Aug. 12, 2014  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We understand that you hate Metal Fight Beyblade even if it allows you to choose the height of the Beyblade among other innovations, but honestly you should be hoping for any Beyblade at all right now and I do hope you will be happy if what comes out is for some reason a continuation of something like Metal Fight Beyblade.

I've always made fan series to be a filler to the wait, I made a series called Mecha Sentoki Beyblade(Gears Turbo Beyblade) where it's a series of compact engine geared Beyblades(Unfortunately it's not a functioning EG) and the weapon is like a mix of Metal fight and HMS, sounds stupid but I love my fan series to bits.

EDIT: I actually tried making these Beyblades out of modding metal fight Beyblades, I made loads, I even made characters for them. OK I'm getting off topic I apologise, if anyone wants to ask more PM me.

Anyways if you should be happy or not really depends on if your a casual liker to Beyblade or if your a hardcore blader or if your a super serious blader who takes it waaaaay too seriously and makes a big deal(like someone I know...)
(Aug. 12, 2014  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We understand that you hate Metal Fight Beyblade even if it allows you to choose the height of the Beyblade among other innovations, but honestly you should be hoping for any Beyblade at all right now and I do hope you will be happy if what comes out is for some reason a continuation of something like Metal Fight Beyblade.

Enough parts is enough parts. Seriously, I don't hope they keep it up.
I'd rather start new.