Beyblade's current state in Japan- 7/07/14: Return of monthly events in Japan!

I am happy about everything, but I just want a new Beyblade series. What would the chances of that happening at this point? Judging by business standards... if this game sells well then Japan may consider reintroducing a new saga of Beyblade! Why doesn't everyone on the WBO buy this game? That way we will have a good chance of a new saga? Am I right? I may be getting my hopes up, but I just want more Beyblade! Who can blame me?
Dang.. I might have to import that Bey from Japan now...
It's in USA too or will be... Eventually!
(Oct. 04, 2013  12:00 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: It's in USA too or will be... Eventually!

I was under the impression that this game is a dubbed version of the one already being made in the US with Wing Pegasus.
As I previously mentioned somewhere on the forums, one page about Beyblade was published in the September issue of CoroCoro, after almost nine months of absence in CoroCoro! This is the scan of the page, which is exclusively about the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament Nintendo 3DS game. As we know, this is just the Japanese title for the BEYBLADE: Evolution 3DS video game that Rising Star Games has produced for Hasbro :

Are there any pictures of Samurai Pegasis Brave Ver. yet?
Not yet, otherwise you would see them in this thread and in the Video Games forum.
Okay, although I have a prediction... since it is Samurai Pegasis Brave Ver. maybe the coloring is based off of the Mercury Anubis Brave Ver so maybe it will be red. Or maybe based on the Pegasis beyblades the Chrome Wheel will be be Blue. Either way this beyblade will be awesome.
The New York Nintendo World Store event that happened yesterday for the BEYBLADE: Evolution launch made it into the news in Japan, which is always a positive thing :
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/economy/news/13...008-n1.htm
Quote:This is a picture of Samurai Pegasis W105R²F Brave ver.:

[Image: MetalFightBeyblade4DxZero-GUltimateTournamentBundle.png]

Different than what most of us thought...

Green Crystal Wheel, with a Blue Chrome Wheel- not too shabby. I like it.

Hopefully, it's a sign.
It looks ok... Wing Pegasus looks cooler.
Arck, what the hell is that colouring.
(Nov. 02, 2013  4:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Arck, what the hell is that colouring.
I know right? It isn't that cool...
(Nov. 02, 2013  3:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Different than what most of us thought...

Green Crystal Wheel, with a Blue Chrome Wheel- not too shabby. I like it.

Hopefully, it's a sign.

Uh the crystal wheel is yellow... It's not too bad. I hope the track and bottom are clear.
Activity in the factory sure, but it looks like Hasbro was the one to colour it ... Damn. Perhaps it will look better once we have an official picture for it and not an image of the box with a see-through plastic.
Really? That sucks. I would want it Red, White, and Blue. American Pegasis!
The only thing I'd have to offer, is maybe its just a prototype/ dif. coloring from the image itself, or in general?

Very unlikely, but it could be possible- Hasbro's VariAres was first shown with Red-orange plastic, before releasing it with yellow plastic.
I hope it doesn't end up looking like that. Hopefully stickers will make it look better.
Eh red or white for the crystal wheel would have looked better, yellow is err like the '3-pack Cyber Aquario' but it could have been worse like if it were to be green for the crystal wheel it would look worse.
Thanks a bunch to L-PegasusBlader, he always finds us a lot of new info, thanks bro Wink

I personally, don't even mind the colors that much, as long as they're making this, I'm happy Smile

Wow, I really like that look. I might actually try to get that if the price is right. Of course it will be only for collection. :3

The blue wheel looks awesome but the shade of yellow the crystal wheel is could be better.
I bet Hasbro will end up releasing this in a double pack.
(Nov. 02, 2013  8:35 PM)Kei Wrote: I bet Hasbro will end up releasing this in a double pack.

My thoughts exactly. It seems to happen with about every previously only video game exclusive beyblade. The only one they didn't do this with was Wing Pegasus.