Beyblade rebirth (roblox)

Really I searched and couldnt find anything
how?
Is literally the best roblox beyblade game and probably the best beyblade game for mobile at least (even if its very glitchy)
does anyone play this?

if so here is the infinite achilles bit beast code for yall :

and the super hyperion one:
i did play the game bc my bro told me to, but its metal fight/fusion and it was kinda complicated. it was rly cool tho.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:11 PM)eggblader Wrote: i did play the game bc my bro told me to, but its metal fight/fusion and it was kinda complicated. it was rly cool tho.

Metal Fight's better than Burst imo
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:11 PM)eggblader Wrote: i did play the game bc my bro told me to, but its metal fight/fusion and it was kinda complicated. it was rly cool tho.

(Apr. 01, 2021  4:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

not really 
like I like mfb more than burst but the only reason why I like mfb the most its because of nostalgia, if wasnt for that, burst would probably be better in my opinion
(but I like the mfb system more cause when the mfb beys "burst" is epic as frick)
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:19 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Metal Fight's better than Burst imo

not really 
like I like mfb more than burst but the only reason why I like mfb the most its because of nostalgia, if wasnt for that, burst would probably be better in my opinion
(but I like the mfb system more cause when the mfb beys "burst" is epic as frick)

What makes burst better?
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:19 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: not really 

What makes burst better?
IDK I just like it a lot maybe some its the animation and that the first 2 seasons had more irl stuff involved
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What makes burst better?
IDK I just like it a lot maybe some its the animation and that the first 2 seasons had more irl stuff involved

To be fair the only thing that makes burst slightly more realistic is the tone down of the power scaling. Otherwise it’s just as unrealistic as MFB.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: IDK I just like it a lot maybe some its the animation and that the first 2 seasons had more irl stuff involved

To be fair the only thing that makes burst slightly more realistic is the tone down of the power scaling. Otherwise it’s just as unrealistic as MFB.

*When you never watched MFB and some one says they power scaled down*
WE HAVE FLYING BEYBLADES THAT EXPLODE AND OBEY COMMANDES FROM LITTLE KIDS WHO HAVE LIGHTING COMING OUT OF THEM! WHAT HAPPENED IN MFB? DID THEY BLOW UP EARTH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
i do my roblox name is batdudr I made this acc when I couldn't spell lmao
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:55 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i do my roblox name is batdudr I made this acc when I couldn't spell lmao

haha. i used to hate roblox cuz i thot ripoff of minecarp but really roblox is for men and minecarp is for boys (lol no im kidding dont be offended anyone)
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:37 PM)USN Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: To be fair the only thing that makes burst slightly more realistic is the tone down of the power scaling. Otherwise it’s just as unrealistic as MFB.

*When you never watched MFB and some one says they power scaled down*
WE HAVE FLYING BEYBLADES THAT EXPLODE AND OBEY COMMANDES FROM LITTLE KIDS WHO HAVE LIGHTING COMING OUT OF THEM! WHAT HAPPENED IN MFB? DID THEY BLOW UP EARTH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well in MFB kids fight gods of destruction and can break mountains with the power of a spinning top.
yay my beyblade can destroy mountains but somehow not make the earth explode while splitting other mountains.

lol. thats what beyblade db is. beyblade dragon ball. kamehame shoot.
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:55 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i do my roblox name is batdudr I made this acc when I couldn't spell lmao

my name is Nope1703 (bc when I was a kid I didnt want to reveal my name but I fricking revealed my birthday)
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:57 PM)eggblader Wrote:

haha. i used to hate roblox cuz i thot ripoff of minecarp but really roblox is for men and minecarp is for boys (lol no im kidding dont be offended anyone)

i play roblox a lot, but Minecraft is 100000000x more manly. that's that.
(Apr. 01, 2021  7:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:57 PM)eggblader Wrote: haha. i used to hate roblox cuz i thot ripoff of minecarp but really roblox is for men and minecarp is for boys (lol no im kidding dont be offended anyone)

I know

IDK why there are so much war over these two, they are both good and both have a lot of cursed images

not only that but eggblader roblox was released 3 years before minecraft was (roblox was released 2006 and minecraft in 2009)
(Apr. 01, 2021  7:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:57 PM)eggblader Wrote: haha. i used to hate roblox cuz i thot ripoff of minecarp but really roblox is for men and minecarp is for boys (lol no im kidding dont be offended anyone)

not the building.
(Apr. 01, 2021  7:44 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  7:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i play roblox a lot, but Minecraft is 100000000x more manly. that's that.

not the building.

i meant the entire game, from mobs to mods
lets stop arguing about minecraft vs roblox and lets talk about how hard is that fricking building on the city map and how sad it is that they removed Matthew and all the npcs (at least in the mobile ver, idk about the pc one)
what? I thought roblox died

(Apr. 01, 2021  7:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  7:44 PM)eggblader Wrote: not the building.

i meant the entire game, from mobs to mods

I personally prefer minecraft over roblox
i like both equally.

anyways ba ck on topic....
lets get back on topic pls

(Apr. 01, 2021  10:00 PM)nicholasjohn22 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: IDK I just like it a lot maybe some its the animation and that the first 2 seasons had more irl stuff involved

Can you help to pick the best Roblox Horror Games from this list?

this is not the general roblox thread, pls or this thread will be closed
(Apr. 01, 2021  10:00 PM)nicholasjohn22 Wrote:

Can you help to pick the best Roblox Horror Games from this list?

its not on there but baldi is pretty scary when he cathces you.
Anyone wanna play later if they can? my username is aprgh (literally)