Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

i would like a EF tip, eternal flat, that circles, but at the same time conserves defensive energy to fend off other attacks.
Spin/Speed Ball (AKA SB, which I want Guardian Levizer to have).
A completely free spinning B tip. Unlike Eternal tips, it can spin at any angle.
No idea how this would perform.
(May. 13, 2012  11:58 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Speed Ball

Just because of Society's flawed nature, I doubt we're going to have a tip named 'Speed Ball'..... Just come on people, really....
I did not keep that in mind whatsoever when I posted that, reference not intended... Tired
Settling on Spin Ball.
More likely to be "Semi-Ball" if they're giving us a wide SF but an omnidirectional Eternal Ball would be pretty amazing.
Wow lol.....
(Feb. 04, 2012  12:25 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I'd also like to see(and I kinda wonder why this hasn't been made yet) SB(Semi Ball). So considering B has some stamina but is kinda a balance tip for defense-stamina mixes, this would be a stamina tip. Its defense would probabaly be pretty bad because of the decreased contact with the stadium, but a part I would like to see, nonetheless.
So TT either listened to by post, or already had an SB in progress. Thank you TT!! For what you (may have)did I'll do what I can to pick up a Guardian Reviser!!Smile
EDIT: Turns out they didn't do what I thought they did. Oh well, still getting Reviser.
i would like erf extreme rubber flat it is the most aggressive tip it is the width of wd
(May. 15, 2012  11:41 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: i would like erf extreme rubber flat it is the most aggressive tip it is the width of wd

Here is how that would play out.

"Go shoot"!
Hits the stadium, you blink, it is in your yard.

(May. 15, 2012  11:41 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: i would like erf extreme rubber flat it is the most aggressive tip it is the width of wd

XF has the same width as RF, and it's been suggested so many times. Also, I think they should make a weighted version of the Wide tips.

They'd be like regular Wide tips, only with metal fillings to make them heavier.
(May. 16, 2012  12:06 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:

XF has the same width as RF, and it's been suggested so many times. Also, I think they should make a weighted version of the Wide tips.

They'd be like regular Wide tips, only with metal fillings to make them heavier.

He said the width of WD, not XF.

It would be a very destructive tip indeed.
Well if you can control it it would be good tip

I would also like to see wrsd wide rubber spike defense it has a little bit of plastic for the tip part then the rest is rubber width of wd when hit hard makes contact with the rubber for great defense.
I would like a speacial holographic facebolt so whenever you screw it in for battle, the beast would become a hologram and you could see the beast attacking, defending, etc. That would be so cool.
(May. 16, 2012  3:11 AM)Hobbybey Wrote: I would like a speacial holographic facebolt so whenever you screw it in for battle, the beast would become a hologram and you could see the beast attacking, defending, etc. That would be so cool.

thats cool but if it were really made it would be expensive but worth it!
It would also be really cool if there was a device that made the bey actually jump and return to your hand!
(May. 17, 2012  1:11 AM)Hobbybey Wrote: It would also be really cool if there was a device that made the bey actually jump and return to your hand!
That would be awesome but most likely cost a lot.
You see this is just why I am a jedi.
@ Lyra: Star Wars has nothing to do with this topic.

Anyways, they should make a weighted version of Rubber Flat.
XRF... I think this is self-explaintitory.
I think Circle Eternal Sharp should happen for the sake of giving it even more new life.
Would the Sharp or the Circle be Eternal, it makes a difference. If it's the S part, I imagine that it would preform kinda badly, because the Disc would move around the stadium and so would the Sharp tip, and in my mind that would result in a self-SO, like the S would spin out from under the Disc, like a carpet being pulled out from under you. For the Disc being Eternal, I would expect a more ED145 effect, if ED scraped at high RPM and stayed at high RPM.
I think they should make gcmb ( gear circle metal ball )
That would be boss
(May. 18, 2012  12:38 AM)Maya Wrote: Would the Sharp or the Circle be Eternal, it makes a difference. If it's the S part, I imagine that it would preform kinda badly, because the Disc would move around the stadium and so would the Sharp tip, and in my mind that would result in a self-SO, like the S would spin out from under the Disc, like a carpet being pulled out from under you. For the Disc being Eternal, I would expect a more ED145 effect, if ED scraped at high RPM and stayed at high RPM.

I guess it isn't a bad idea. I just want to dodge the whole "firing invisible beams" cliche people want to do for some reason.