Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

(Oct. 05, 2011  8:14 PM)b10001 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:36 PM)Nwolf Wrote: oh ok then:

{bey design}

Nice job! I would buy that beyblade!

I want to make my own :3
Gravity ball (bottom)
It is a moving ball as a bottom and it would be a good attack bottom and it would be kind of bad when it gets hit Uncertain but the beyblade would be REALLY fast.
(sorry if anyone had this alreadyUncertain cant read it all Grin)

thanks dude, it took quite a while to think it up...
(Sep. 26, 2011  11:45 PM)benthebeyboy Wrote: Ultimate Stamina Tip: MSBGrin. Metal Shield Bearing Drive. Would be like BGrin but uses NSK Shield Bearings instead of ball bearings and is metal.

Ultimate stamina tip, maybe, but with the defense of an MS.
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:59 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  3:56 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  11:07 PM)ScorpiO ThE MaN Wrote: A cool attack tip that would spin like wolborgs Grin

it already made it clled bearing drive http://internationalbb.forumotion.com/t5...ive-update

Thats a stamina tip not a attack tip

right srry well hopefully eternal falte will be realesed soon
I made one. its useless, but however, no testing at all soo...
(Oct. 05, 2011  8:14 PM)b10001 Wrote: Gravity ball (bottom)
It is a moving ball as a bottom and it would be a good attack bottom and it would be kind of bad when it gets hit Uncertain but the beyblade would be REALLY fast.
(sorry if anyone had this alreadyUncertain cant read it all Grin)

Actually, the free moving nature of the ball would reduce movement, making it a great stamina type part but only when made out of enough metal to weigh the bey down significantly as the friction on it isn't good.

(Oct. 02, 2011  8:23 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:21 PM)Dan Wrote: I'd like to see any height track made of metal, I think that would definitely help all types.

I severely doubt Stamina types would appreciate that much extra weight, actually.

How so..? Also I'm certain that MF's give it a longer spin time. (off on tangent, w/e lol)
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:17 PM)Dan Wrote: How so..? Also I'm certain that MF's give it a longer spin time. (off on tangent, w/e lol)

I thought it was the opposite, or barely noticeable at most ?
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:17 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:23 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:21 PM)Dan Wrote: I'd like to see any height track made of metal, I think that would definitely help all types.

I severely doubt Stamina types would appreciate that much extra weight, actually.

How so..? Also I'm certain that MF's give it a longer spin time. (off on tangent, w/e lol)

Weight applies friction to the tip. Friction to the tip causes quicker loss of spin.

So, a TRACK made entirely of metal? That would weigh more than a Metal Face-Heavy.

I cannot see that doing any favors for Stamina.
I can`t ever see this happening but whatever.

RED145. Rubber Eternal Disk 145. A disk much like Boost Disk but without the bumps and would be made out of rubber. (I would have made it RBD145, but RED145 sounds better. Wink)
(Oct. 15, 2011  7:53 PM)benthebeyboy Wrote: I can`t ever see this happening but whatever.

RED145. Rubber Eternal Disk 145. A disk much like Boost Disk but without the bumps and would be made out of rubber. (I would have made it RBD145, but RED145 sounds better. Wink)
And I mentioned RBD145 waaaaay back, but hey. Wink

EDIT: Found it.
(Jul. 11, 2011  1:10 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: RBD145- Rubber Boost Disk 145. It'd be amazing taking the place of BD145 in MF LLD BD145LRF. More spin stealing, yummy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A part I'd really like to see is MWF (Metal Wide Flat). I think that'd be pretty fun to mess around with.
(Oct. 08, 2011  4:01 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:17 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  8:23 PM)Hazel Wrote: I severely doubt Stamina types would appreciate that much extra weight, actually.

Weight applies friction to the tip. Friction to the tip causes quicker loss of spin.

So, a TRACK made entirely of metal? That would weigh more than a Metal Face-Heavy.

I cannot see that doing any favors for Stamina.
A (fake) track exists like that, it does not weigh more than a mf but it is kinda heavy, and yep, it does not help stamina at all, but perfect for defence Tongue_out
Kaiba Yes, but mine spins. Wink

SD160 Stealer Disk 160. Is a disk that when spun by the force from the other bey, speeds up the bey using it. I know this would cause major problems with Right spin with SD160 VS Left SPin but hey, It would definately be a fun part.

EDIT: Derp`d. I ment Rubber Bearing Disk. XD
rubber hole flat would be cool
internal hole flat would be bettter
A 4D type bottom, that can hover ! A real flying bey! Pretty much impossible though :/
(Oct. 17, 2011  5:31 AM)Tris Wrote: A 4D type bottom, that can hover ! A real flying bey! Pretty much impossible though Uncertain

DON'T DOUBT TECHNOLOGY it will happen eventually
(Oct. 19, 2011  8:16 PM)Thesayianblader Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  5:31 AM)Tris Wrote: A 4D type bottom, that can hover ! A real flying bey! Pretty much impossible though Uncertain

like i've said many times it's simple physics.

if enough downward thrust is produced, that counteracts mass then it flys, ok not amazing science, but enough to know flying could happen, they were close with the big propellors liky trypio, the problem is the big wings down actually creat enough force to counteract mass, the RPM of the bey isn't enough, however if there was a motor in the bey somewhere which was attached to the big propellors and was spinning fast enough to cause serious downforce then off it flies.
(Oct. 19, 2011  8:22 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  8:16 PM)Thesayianblader Wrote:

if enough downward thrust is produced, that counteracts mass then it flys, ok not amazing science, but enough to know flying could happen, they were close with the big propellors liky trypio, the problem is the big wings down actually creat enough force to counteract mass, the RPM of the bey isn't enough, however if there was a motor in the bey somewhere which was attached to the big propellors and was spinning fast enough to cause serious downforce then off it flies.

You havent included the factor that weight and gravity takes XD. Basically there has to be close to know weight otherwise gravity will force it down, thats why the little air spining things are reallylight and neeed a winder thing anyway.
From what I've heard, Aero Knight MS either succeeded in or came pretty close to flying.
I'd love to see a track that could change from 85, 145, and 200. I call it TH85. And a fusion wheel that has great stamina, but if attacked, goes back a bit and slams into the opponent. I call it Ice Smile
The bey would be Ice ScutumTH85MB
Tris:
If they EVER make a floating bey, how would you hit it? it would ruin the game.
That track is not even possible.

And that clear wheel name, haw haw. I better follow the rules though.
how cool would it be if there was a 230 with spikes
suici*e, simple enough, hurts, recoil, etc.
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:00 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  8:22 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  8:16 PM)Thesayianblader Wrote: DON'T DOUBT TECHNOLOGY it will happen eventually

You havent included the factor that weight and gravity takes XD. Basically there has to be close to know weight otherwise gravity will force it down, thats why the little air spining things are reallylight and neeed a winder thing anyway.

by mass I meant the added downward force of weight and gravity) also there is a balance that can be reached, I mean think of helicopters, they are knowwhere near light, but can still fly using downwardforce
LLong time no post in this thread. I would like to see a Water-Balanced Metal wheel (like the on I have designed)
ems eternal metal spike