Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

I want to see a RH145 (Rubber Horn 145). It's really frustrating to see my H145 break within 2 days.
id like to see a wheel with the same mechanism an vari arese poly wheel so that it can go from being round to being bladed like blitz from blitz unicorno
id like to see a wheel with the same mechanism an vari arese poly wheel so that it can go from being round to being bladed like blitz from blitz unicorno id call it pyro
i want a fhb(free half ball)

half of the ball is rubber and half is metal, so when the ball rolls it stops for a bit then attacks then stops then attacks...
(Aug. 21, 2011  11:34 AM)faissaloo Wrote: i want a fhb(free half ball)

half of the ball is rubber and half is metal, so when the ball rolls it stops for a bit then attacks then stops then attacks...
Lol Wut?
i dont think that would actually work
its not like its spinning on one half at a time
it would kinda spaz out

Am been thinking about this for the past months after Legend Beys got released...

Pre-HWS wheels that didn't got the Legend wheel treatment...

Supreme Wolf D125B (Legend)
Destruction L-Drago 105F (Legend. Only has 1 mode.)
Mighty Gemios DF145FS (Legend)

And other parts:
Face: SMF-H ( x10 more heavier... xD )
Clear wheel: [Any country-designed CWs]
Track: UB230 (Ultimate Block 230)
Bottom: MXF (MEGA Extreme Flat)

Can't think of anything with Metal Wheels... Tongue_out

(Aug. 21, 2011  12:24 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Am been thinking about this for the past months after Legend Beys got released...

Pre-HWS wheels that didn't got the Legend wheel treatment...

Supreme Wolf D125B (Legend)
Destruction L-Drago 105F (Legend. Only has 1 mode.)
Mighty Gemios DF145FS (Legend)

And other parts:
Face: SMF-H ( x10 more heavier... xD )
Clear wheel: [Any country-designed CWs]
Track: UB230 (Ultimate Block 230)
Bottom: MXF (MEGA Extreme Flat)

Can't think of anything with Metal Wheels... Tongue_out

Isn't Killer already the MW version of Gemios? Speechless
(Aug. 21, 2011  1:51 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  4:06 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Hmm, I wonder how many times this has been posted...
MWD ---> Metal Wide Defense. Seems like it'd be a nice part to have Uncertain

(Aug. 13, 2011  2:04 AM)CurlyMagic Wrote: I seriously think it's about time that we had a MWD bottom. It's in the PSP Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Game, so I don't see any reason as to why it shouldn't have already been made. Also, I'd like to see a part similar to S130's width and a completed circle of an ED145 rather than the 3 wings on it. I call it, BC140 - Boost Circle 140. Not really creative with the name, but the idea seems pretty cool. Stupid

Tongue_out_wink

Cause MB turned out to be so useful... oh wait the amazing lack of friction made it very good for stamina but also very easy to knock out nullifying this making it pretty useless apart from heavy defence combos.
(Aug. 21, 2011  12:24 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Pre-HWS wheels that didn't got the Legend wheel treatment...

Doom Quetzalcoatl. We have the clear wheel now so why not?
How about RHF Rubber hole Flat?Will it work?
RF already has a dip in the middle so it probably wouldn't be any different.
(Aug. 21, 2011  8:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: RF already has a dip in the middle so it probably wouldn't be any different.
Rubber hole flat is already in existence it is in the F:D of BBP
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  12:24 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Pre-HWS wheels that didn't got the Legend wheel treatment...

Doom Quetzalcoatl. We have the clear wheel now so why not?

Death quetz.

Now I'm thinking about a metal wheel with rubber insert inside it.
Wait, a random carp is appearing in my head.......

How about a Trypio's flying disc shaped Metal wheel? Lol
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:06 AM)SoniChris98 Wrote: I want to see a RH145 (Rubber Horn 145). It's really frustrating to see my H145 break within 2 days.

Was it mold 1 or mold 2?
I want RQH180(rubber quadruple height) changes 180,200,220,240.Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 21, 2011  7:06 AM)SoniChris98 Wrote: I want to see a RH145 (Rubber Horn 145). It's really frustrating to see my H145 break within 2 days.

http://www.toywiz.com/spintrack145rubber.html
(Aug. 22, 2011  12:36 PM)sum 472 Wrote:

Was it mold 1 or mold 2?

Mold 2. That is why it was bothering me, so I posted it here.

(Aug. 22, 2011  1:22 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

http://www.toywiz.com/spintrack145rubber.html

I know that, but H145 had a significantly different design and overall it is wider than a normal R145, even reaching past the maximum diameter of the MW in some cases. Plus, that thing is overpriced.
this is my first post-ever... but i would like to see a face bolt that is twice as long as other bolts are, so you could use any attack ring, then add a SECOND under it...i made my own double bolt from a hex faced screw shaved down a bit..it works pretty well but keeping it spinning is hard to do without a new tip.
(Aug. 22, 2011  3:59 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Death quetz.

I do not believe that Death Quetz is the same as what a legend one would be but it is what provides the clear wheel.
I would like see a Taurus clear wheel and face because I am pretty sure that is the only beyblade constellation for birthdays that hasn't been a beyblade and what sucks is that is my birthstar.
(Aug. 23, 2011  3:14 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: I would like see a Taurus clear wheel and face because I am pretty sure that is the only beyblade constellation for birthdays that hasn't been a beyblade and what sucks is that is my birthstar.

Are you serious ? What do you think Bull is ? A Taurus ...
"Bull" is the Taurus in beyblade
Edit:beaten by Kai-V Pinching_eyes
I want to see a Tiger based beyblade come out in 4Ds
i sent in bey blade blue prints to hasbro
and ima keep bothern em until they make it
or some how get takara tomy to make it its crystal radiance mo [metal oval] 145 and mfb [metal flat ball]
the mo is hollow so it wont be too heavy with a 145 in it the mfb is also hallowish for weight reasons but crystal ist that heavy and causes moderate recoil so mo wont destroy the metal game it has designs to let some weight go