Beyblade parts you want to see come true!

(Jul. 30, 2011  10:27 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: Well what, do you want me to put it as Large Hole Shaped Pastry That Is Commonly Used In Diners Flat?

How about Cross hole flat? CRS
(Jul. 25, 2011  1:17 PM)faissaloo Wrote: ok i have one which may sound stupid but it has a use f1000 (fall 1000mm) what this part does is when it is attacked by a low bey that low bey hits a little disk at the bottom of the spin track causing the whole metal wheel to come crashing down on its facebolt
*facedesk*

(Jul. 25, 2011  1:34 PM)SoniChris98 Wrote: Anyways, back on topic, I really would like to see an R : D (Reverse Drive). It would have a rubber tip that grips the stadium well and a gear mechanism inside the bottom that makes a certain part of it spin in the opposite direction of the spinning Beyblade. That part that spins in the opposite way can have gimmicks (like SW145's removable piece) put in.
That wouldn't really work, considering that they bey is going one way and the grip would be going the other way. It would just cause the bey to fling itself into the air like a tard and derp HARD. XD
The Metal Wheel Spider- and the clearwheel Man. Spider- would have web designs, and three prongs.
Man would have a bunch of designs of men on them.
(Jul. 30, 2011  10:37 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: How about Cross hole flat? CRS

Call it CHS and I believe we've got a decent acronym.

(Jul. 30, 2011  10:50 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: That wouldn't really work, considering that they bey is going one way and the grip would be going the other way. It would just cause the bey to fling itself into the air like a tard and derp HARD. XD

Dranzer GT says otherwise.

(Jul. 30, 2011  10:55 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: The Metal Wheel Spider- and the clearwheel Man. Spider- would have web designs, and three prongs.
Man would have a bunch of designs of men on them.

Not only is this dumb but it's been mentioned many times before.
Plus, it has also been pointed out that we don't need Spider or Super when Rock and Cyber go with Man just fine already.

Spider should web out downwards and scrape the floor.
Dranzer GT's EG is Metal no? There isn't as much friction there as there is on rubber.
Actually, it has a customise gear so you can swap out the tip for whatever you like. Zeus' is rubbish when on an engine gear though and I don't have any rubber ones.
TF (Tall Flat)

HF/B (Hole Flat/Ball)

TWF (Tall Wide Flat)
(Aug. 02, 2011  10:02 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: TF (Tall Flat)

HF/B (Hole Flat/Ball)

TWF (Wide Tall Flat)

Tall parts are unnecessary, HF-B's ball would be too small unless the HF part just fit inside a normal-sized ball with a circle hole in it. In which case HF-B would be my favorite part ever(in the Hasbro metagame at least, for instance Burn/Rock Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs D125HF/B)
Dear everyone who want an extreme rubber flat, reconsider. It would suck. Imma let you try and wprk out why, because your brain cells obviously need the exertion.

HF/B (Hole Flat/Ball)

TWF (Wide Tall Flat)

The last one would be "WTF", lol.
(Aug. 02, 2011  11:47 PM)Greimatter Wrote:

HF/B (Hole Flat/Ball)

TWF (Wide Tall Flat)

The last one would be "WTF", lol.

lol thats funny but i wonder how well it would work (my guess not that good)

(Aug. 02, 2011  11:18 PM)th!nk Wrote: Dear everyone who want an extreme rubber flat, reconsider. It would suck. Imma let you try and wprk out why, because your brain cells obviously need the exertion.

well it may suck but it would be fun in a hasbro stadium ( for about 10 seconds)
I got it mixed up, let me edit it! The deed is done!
Id like to see an eternal coat sharp and a 4D version of Capricorn lol
OMG YES
4D Capri ftw!
I want a REAL bouncing bey.
(Aug. 03, 2011  4:09 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: OMG YES
4D Capri ftw!
I want a REAL bouncing bey.
Ahah..MFB tygle huh...
on basalt..i dont think it will bounce if it is on basalt..hahahhaahaha
well..i still want a very finctiong bearint bottom other than the stupid ES..
gyro gear for MFB????
Now that we have PC frames, I think there could be some potential of decent upper attack. We'd just need a metal wheel with the slopes for it, and a PC frame that follows it.
Rubber H145 be interesting oh also

A mood ring metal wheel that changes colors...
(Jul. 30, 2011  2:18 PM)Boxhead Wrote:
I s that a wear down RF? I have one that look like it
WS! Wide Sharp XD Xtreme Defense
XD would be so wide! lol...

and an Iron Face .. [Not quite Heavy(maybe about 6 grams) .. haha ..]
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:34 AM)â„—e₲aSis_bLaDeá´™ Wrote: WS! Wide Sharp XD Xtreme Defense
XD would be so wide! lol...

So essentially, a WD.
AF- aluminium flat

SD145- spring-defense 145
with spring shield on it to defense
Eternal Shield 170,Eternal Defense Flat,Dodger Metal Wheel(free spinning metal wheel),Defense Disk 145(as wide as BD145,just fit for all metal wheel to layered look.),

maybe that for now
(Aug. 03, 2011  2:49 PM)AndreaLeano Wrote: Eternal Shield 170,Eternal Defense Flat,Dodger Metal Wheel(free spinning metal wheel),Defense Disk 145(as wide as BD145,just fit for all metal wheel to layered look.),

I want a free-spinning metal one, too.
DC200

Double Claw 200, a taller version of the C145 Spin Track with a second set of free-spinning claws