Beyblade or fortnite?

I use to play fortnite a lot but Beyblade it always on top
Beyblade. Fortnite isn’t a good game in my opinion
I'm pretty sure no one will scold you for playing beyblade. That is often not the case with video games. You also unintentionally straining your eyes or gaining power, which will lead to your wearing spectacles or increase the power of your spectacles if you are wearing them already.
Beyblade. Fortnite is literally the trashiest game to ever freakin’ exist and hate fortnite with a passion.

(Jun. 23, 2019  8:33 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Beyblade. Fortnite isn’t a good game in my opinion

I don’t see fortnite as a game in my opinion. That’s how much I dislike it
(Jun. 25, 2019  3:11 PM)SuperTheComic Wrote: Beyblade. Fortnite is literally the trashiest game to ever freakin’ exist and hate fortnite with a passion.

(Jun. 23, 2019  8:33 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Beyblade. Fortnite isn’t a good game in my opinion

I don’t see fortnite as a game in my opinion. That’s how much I dislike it
Me too! At my school someone played a Fortnite video during class because we were allowed to show the class videos, and I left the room.
I don't really care for fortnite.
Beyblade. I mean, I get that Fortnite is supposed to be unique and something to enjoy like COD or Roblox, but I feel like people are toxic when it comes to Fortnite
I can't help but say that you are asking this question on the beyblade forum.

By, I prefer beyblade
I choose both.

Why does everybody in this topic seem to hate Fortnite? I was there in the older seasons, and it was great! There are people who actually enjoy the game mixed in with the try-hards! The only actual complaint I’ve read is that the fanbase is toxic, but it isn’t! Sure, there are some toxic people but it mostly isn’t! If people were willing to actually try and play the game, instead of just insulting it with something that is mostly incorrect, they might like it. Of course, they might not, but you never know until you try, and if you don’t try it, but say you don’t like it, then you could be completely wrong!
(Jun. 25, 2019  5:42 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I choose both.

Why does everybody in this topic seem to hate Fortnite? I was there in the older seasons, and it was great! There are people who actually enjoy the game mixed in with the try-hards! The only actual complaint I’ve read is that the fanbase is toxic, but it isn’t! Sure, there are some toxic people but it mostly isn’t! If people were willing to actually try and play the game, instead of just insulting it with something that is mostly incorrect, they might like it. Of course, they might not, but you never know until you try, and if you don’t try it, but say you don’t like it, then you could be completely wrong!

I actually played Fortnite and didnt find it very interesting. And trying to make it seem like someone’s opinion is invalid isnt very “right”; Im okay with people liking Fortnite, and Im not into it and thats what I decided. Im not lying to myself when I say I dont like it

Beyblade happens to be my sort of thing, really. Heck yea
I prefer BEYBLADE but Fortnite isn’t too bad if you don’t play it for an hour straight. I could play 1 game before my eyes start to hurt and as some of you know I’m blind in one eye so…

But with BEYBLADE I can play for longer without getting a migraine.
(Jun. 25, 2019  6:13 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: Asks on Beyblade website haha

You do know that not everything on the WBO is BEYBLADE related, right?
Really? i didn't, like what?

(Jun. 25, 2019  6:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  6:13 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: Asks on Beyblade website haha

You do know that not everything on the WBO is BEYBLADE related, right?

Really? I actually didn't know that, like what?
Not even a question, Fortnite is a game for millennials. Us older folk grew up with beyblades....
I choose beyblade
Fortnite May be an ok game but beyblade is good all around I don’t get why you guys hate on Fortnite so much thought
(Jun. 25, 2019  7:17 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: Really? i didn't, like what?

(Jun. 25, 2019  6:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You do know that not everything on the WBO is BEYBLADE related, right?

Really? I actually didn't know that, like what?

There are non-Beyblade topics on this website, which are primarily put into other topic sections. But not sure why this Beyblade/Fortnite thread is in HOBBIES Q&A. Well, maybe it is a hobby question but Im so used to seeing threads related to Beyblade FAQs
(Jun. 25, 2019  5:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I prefer BEYBLADE but Fortnite isn’t too bad if you don’t play it for an hour straight. I could play 1 game before my eyes start to hurt and as some of you know I’m blind in one eye so…

But with BEYBLADE I can play for longer without getting a migraine.
Blind in one eye...You're not alone:) I'm currently using Ortho K. However, due to me having 7 steps of Astigmatism in my left, I can't see clearly either.

Edit: It's a pretty simple process if you want to fix any kind of astigmatism. Glasses, Soft contacts and or surgery do the job. Ortho K can also do the job, but it only deals with low amounts of astigmatism. Usually 3 steps or less.
Why does everyone seem too hate fortnite so much? I don't like it either, I think it's boring, but I can see why some people like it.
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:08 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Why does everyone seem too hate fortnite so much? I don't like it either, I think it's boring, but I can see why some people like it.
Why? Because everyone's annoyed at that one kid who only talks about Fortnite. Someone's bound to get pissed.
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:12 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:08 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Why does everyone seem too hate fortnite so much? I don't like it either, I think it's boring, but I can see why some people like it.
Why? Because everyone's annoyed at that one kid who only talks about Fortnite. Someone's bound to get pissed.

Please, all the kids I see talk about fortnite. And it's annoying! That doesn't effect my opinion on the game. That's like saying all the sonic games are bad because of its cringe worthy fanbase. How do the fans effect the game itself?
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:24 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:12 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Why? Because everyone's annoyed at that one kid who only talks about Fortnite. Someone's bound to get pissed.

Please, all the kids I see talk about fortnite. And it's annoying! That doesn't effect my opinion on the game. That's like saying all the sonic games are bad because of its cringe worthy fanbase. How do the fans effect the game itself?

Fans are capable of ruining your perspective of certain characters and ideas from the show/game/fandom/series you like. If I saw rated R pictures of my favorite character, drawn by a PRETEEN, I would probably commit braindeath and wonder why I still like the series

It varies upon people and people, though. So far, I have seen nothing questionable in Beyblade, thank gosh. Well, except for the “deeper parts” but who said no fandom has it? Other fandoms have those “deeper parts” shoved right at you, which make them toxic