Beyblade jokes

How do you make a Beyblade burst?
You turn the energy layer off of the driver.
How do you make a Star burst?
Lol. A recipe for perfection XD

(Feb. 27, 2019  2:09 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Red eye looks way better, phi has "nothing" on Shu. Also has anyone ever wondered why valt was always the unknown "variable"? Me neither. Hey, guess what? Wakiya is my least favorite character. He thinks that the world "orbits" around him. Same with Zac. He thinks that the universe... "Revolves" around him.

(Jan. 30, 2019  5:21 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Hell Salamander what about heven salamander? Lol

I'm a Christian so that makes sense XD
(Feb. 22, 2019  4:48 PM)Kry Wrote: I would consider this-

the 'original' beyblade joke from ancient history

IM DEAD
spriggan is red, valkrie is blue, rare beys are nice and so are you
(Mar. 02, 2019  4:10 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: spriggan is red, valkrie is blue, rare beys are nice and so are you

Motivational and love for all of us lol
(Sees Giest Fafnir 8' Absorb) Finally Fafnir you 8 something but the problem is that you can Absorb' but we need Proof about it.
Twin Noctemis was hanging all by herself, when Arc Balkesh came along. Balkesh smiled, and said, “Hey! I heard and saw you had a twin! She doesnt look as ‘clean’ as you, but I noticed that she looked somewhat decent”

Noctemis couldnt help but stare. “Wait, ‘twin?’ I dont understand. Who told you that?”

“Dunno. Requiem Spryzen said so. I never knew you had a twin,” Balkesh looked away, thinking he said something wrong or inaccurate

“I think you saw a counterfeit,” Noctemis grabbed her Caprisun and drank it

(I dunno what I was doing here. I was really bored and couldnt figure out what to do. So I made Noctemis female because of the Greek goddess namesake, and made a lot of random stuff up)
How many times has the word
cho!
Been used in Beyblade burst choZ?
[Image: photo.jpg]

[Image: Think-Marketing-Article-2017-Inspiring-l...00x630.png]
(Mar. 03, 2019  5:17 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: [Image: photo.jpg]

Is this his dad?! Tongue_out
Super Z Spriggan's name said in Japinese (Super Sprinkle Gun)
(Mar. 03, 2019  7:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  5:17 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: [Image: photo.jpg]

Is this his dad?! Tongue_out

I dont know, but Daigo happens to look like Jack Sparrow lol
(Mar. 03, 2019  8:28 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  7:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is this his dad?! Tongue_out

I dont know, but Daigo happens to look like Jack Sparrow lol

Lol. Maybe that's Daina in the future
(Apr. 02, 2019  5:16 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  8:28 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont know, but Daigo happens to look like Jack Sparrow lol

Lol. Maybe that's Daina in the future
Maybe he wasnt in Turbo because he turned into a Pro Pirate ™
Lol. With deathscyther in hand
How do you get bearing dash

You buy the Hasbro Caynox C3 starter.
Which is the only beyblade part on earth seen from space?

What happens sun and moon and 7 stars (other than sun) unite?
I know it doesn't make too much sense.....

*Player assembles the most perfectly balanced and heaviest Spriggan requiem 00 wall bearing for using it in WBBA god layer format (all parts allowed) thinking he will sweep the whole tournament*
*Faces the best legend spriggan attack combo user and ends up fighting him in same spin because he got predicted*

Legend spriggan user: omaewa mou shindeiru
Spriggan requiem user: NANI!?!?!?????!!!!
(Jan. 28, 2019  11:14 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: One day I lost longnius

Fafnir beat spriggen like nothing

IT IS SUPER JOKE

(Nov. 28, 2018  5:10 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Let it R.I.P
IT IS SUPER JOKE

(Apr. 23, 2019  4:41 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Which is the only beyblade part on earth seen from space?

What happens sun and moon and 7 stars (other than sun) unite?
I know it doesn't make too much sense.....

*Player assembles the most perfectly balanced and heaviest Spriggan requiem 00 wall bearing for using it in WBBA god layer format (all parts allowed) thinking he will sweep the whole tournament*
*Faces the best legend spriggan attack combo user and ends up fighting him in same spin because he got predicted*

Legend spriggan user:  omaewa mou shindeiru
Spriggan requiem user: NANI!?!?!?????!!!!

THIS IS ALSO SUPER JOKE
(Jun. 24, 2019  3:37 PM)NateTheGreat23 Wrote: Hi my name is Nate the great

Is this supposed to be a joke?
No. Not at all.

If you want to introduce yourself, create a thread for it. Stop making irrelevant posts.
Where do you keep your expensive beyblades? In a Valt! HAHA im so sorry for bad joke
"I'm Red Eye. I'm super cool and Emo. My hair is amazing. My bey lost to Lui twice in a row, and I got betrayed by my own Beyblade. I willingly went to a torture facility and ripped apart my friend's puppet. I regret nothing" I had to. I'm sorry XD
So, Lord Spriggan is on the way. Too bad they gave Shu the boot. Oh Lord, that's going to be a dilemma.
(Jul. 25, 2019  1:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: So, Lord Spriggan is on the way. Too bad they gave Shu the boot. Oh Lord, that's going to be a dilemma.
Aaaaah! My brain cells are rapidly deteriorating! The punny jokes are killing me!

(Jul. 25, 2019  12:35 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: "I'm Red Eye. I'm super cool and Emo. My hair is amazing. My bey lost to Lui twice in a row, and I got betrayed by my own Beyblade. I willingly went to a torture facility and ripped apart my friend's puppet. I regret nothing" I had to. I'm sorry XD
3 words. Wyvern Heavy Yielding (W.H.Y) Why?