Beyblade is getting more popular

(Feb. 25, 2019  9:44 PM)veltrek Wrote: ok thats a start

what do people like that we can put in?

How about getting famous people from this origination
oh no shoot
Lets get beyblade to donate so people like us
beyblade fundraser
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:08 PM)Mr tyros Wrote: Lets get  beyblade to donate so people like us

Good idea
ya tell you patents
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:11 PM)Mr tyros Wrote: Or lets get a sponser

Or get a go fund me page (probably won’t get far because no one takes those serious)
Or set a go fund me account

Nevermind then
Let's... calm down and stop posting so much. It's a forum, not a chat room.

Beyblade has rises and falls in popularity. It's amazing it's lasted this long. It's still getting new releases, in Japan at least.

The main way for Beyblade to get popular, seriously popular, is for Takara Tomy and their regional distributors to do a good job with both the anime and the game. Right now, Hasbro is doing kind of badly in the US, to the point where Beyblade isn't even on their new Hasbro Pulse store. It's anyone's guess whether they're giving up on the line or not, time will tell. TT has been constant with new anime, new releases, and new innovations, that people actually enjoy.

The only thing we as Beyblade fans can do to make Beyblade more popular is to have more tournaments. That means more tournaments need to be run, with more players, with more organizers. More people need to volunteer to be tournament organizers and judges, and they need a clearer path to becoming those with fewer hoops to jump through. Right now, there are a lot of barriers to entry to becoming a new organizer, which cost both time and money. It honestly feels like trying to go through the process without being specifically shepherded through by existing organizers and committee members doesn't happen. I would say there need to be more attempts to create more organizers, unless the committee is happy with the amount we have already.
(Feb. 25, 2019  10:27 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Let's... calm down and stop posting so much. It's a forum, not a chat room.

Beyblade has rises and falls in popularity. It's amazing it's lasted this long. It's still getting new releases, in Japan at least.

The main way for Beyblade to get popular, seriously popular, is for Takara Tomy and their regional distributors to do a good job with both the anime and the game. Right now, Hasbro is doing kind of badly in the US, to the point where Beyblade isn't even on their new Hasbro Pulse store. It's anyone's guess whether they're giving up on the line or not, time will tell. TT has been constant with new anime, new releases, and new innovations, that people actually enjoy.

The only thing we as Beyblade fans can do to make Beyblade more popular is to have more tournaments. That means more tournaments need to be run, with more players, with more organizers. More people need to volunteer to be tournament organizers and judges, and they need a clearer path to becoming those with fewer hoops to jump through. Right now, there are a lot of barriers to entry to becoming a new organizer, which cost both time and money. It honestly feels like trying to go through the process without being specifically shepherded through by existing organizers and committee members doesn't happen. I would say there need to be more attempts to create more organizers, unless the committee is happy with the amount we have already.

Really, I think we can change that some how
lets do a bey bread fuderaser

all in favor say bey
(Feb. 25, 2019  11:05 PM)veltrek Wrote: lets do a bey bread fuderaser

all in favor say bey

Im not too serious with this. Why dont you be the one doing that then? Smile
I say bey veltrek
What about beyblade phone cases for the new phones
(Feb. 25, 2019  11:48 PM)Mr tyros Wrote: What about beyblade phone cases for the new phones

I don't know about that Uncertain
true but it might be our only chance to put it out there
Okay lets do this team lets get beyblades more popular
I know this is off topic but check out my thread!
k i check it later
Lets make beyblade posters and hang them around our towns to make them more popular. Its cheap and easy
i think any way to put it out there is a great idea
my parents don't know about this