Beyblade injuries

(Apr. 24, 2019  11:40 AM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Have any of you all been injured or hurt by a beyblade?

bit late to the party but a piece of revival phoenix's armor chipped off after The launch cut me and the peice of metal went into my thumb. Doctor thought I was nuts when I told him a beyblade cut me, and it was unbearably painful.
(Jul. 10, 2021  4:07 AM)spider-mantor Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  11:40 AM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Have any of you all been injured or hurt by a beyblade?

bit late to the party but a piece of revival phoenix's armor chipped off after The launch cut me and the peice of metal went into my thumb. Doctor thought I was nuts when I told him a beyblade cut me, and it was unbearably painful.

Yikes! That's one of the worst injuries I've heard of relating to it just in general. Was there still a metal splinter lodged in there, or did it just cut it and fly past? I'm curious. Morbidly curious, but curious nonetheless.
My first set a while back was the Hasbro Apocalypse launcher. (Like... literally earlier this week) so today I picked up my first left spinning unit and tried one of the little basic burst launchers... the blue one I think. So while trying to hold this thing I launched an attack type bey at full force with my knuckles within the effective radius of this tiny little chainsaw. Didn't leave a mark or anything but I said some words.
I pulled a launcher to hard, so I dislocated my left arm for about a week. I use my left arm to pull the string, so I had to practice using my left hand to hold the launcher and my right hand to pull, as well as not moving my left arm much in any other tasks. I find it somewhat comparable to how shu injured his arm in season 1, but on a lesser level of course, and we both had to try and learn to switch hands and push through it. Shu learned to use both hands and perfected that into a Cruxboost, while I couldn’t even launch with my right hand comfortably. Shu kept telling himself he had to blade, as did I but he actually did blade and didn’t even think about not healing where as I didn’t blade because I knew the faster I headed the sooner it would be to be safe to blade. Guess I have a long ways to go.
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I pulled a launcher to hard, so I dislocated my left arm for about a week. I use my left arm to pull the string, so I had to practice using my left hand to hold the launcher and my right hand to pull, as well as not moving my left arm much in any other tasks. I find it somewhat comparable to how shu injured his arm in season 1, but on a lesser level of course, and we both had to try and learn to switch hands and push through it. Shu learned to use both hands and perfected that into a Cruxboost, while I couldn’t even launch with my right hand comfortably. Shu kept telling himself he had to blade, as did I but he actually did blade and didn’t even think about not healing where as I didn’t blade because I knew the faster I headed the sooner it would be to be safe to blade. Guess I have a long ways to go.

How do you dislocate your arm while launching? during quarantine I did some training to become a better blader since I had nothing else to do and I actually mastered launching with both hands and mastered the Crux Boost which is pretty cool in my opinion but just keep trying than You'll get it eventually
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I pulled a launcher to hard, so I dislocated my left arm for about a week. I use my left arm to pull the string, so I had to practice using my left hand to hold the launcher and my right hand to pull, as well as not moving my left arm much in any other tasks. I find it somewhat comparable to how shu injured his arm in season 1, but on a lesser level of course, and we both had to try and learn to switch hands and push through it. Shu learned to use both hands and perfected that into a Cruxboost, while I couldn’t even launch with my right hand comfortably. Shu kept telling himself he had to blade, as did I but he actually did blade and didn’t even think about not healing where as I didn’t blade because I knew the faster I headed the sooner it would be to be safe to blade. Guess I have a long ways to go.

How do you dislocate your arm while launching? during quarantine I did some training to become a better blader since I had nothing else to do and I actually mastered launching with both hands and mastered the Crux Boost which is pretty cool in my opinion but just keep trying than You'll get it eventually
To answer the question that has a line through it, I pulled the launcher, and then my arm went way to far back and I heard my shoulder pop. So I guess it’s not that I pulled the launcher to hard, I pulled my arm way to far back. And congrats on mastering the Crux Boost!
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: How do you dislocate your arm while launching? during quarantine I did some training to become a better blader since I had nothing else to do and I actually mastered launching with both hands and mastered the Crux Boost which is pretty cool in my opinion but just keep trying than You'll get it eventually
To answer the question that has a line through it, I pulled the launcher, and then my arm went way to far back and I heard my shoulder pop. So I guess it’s not that I pulled the launcher to hard, I pulled my arm way to far back. And congrats on mastering the Crux Boost!

Beyblade causes trips to the ER Thanks it wasn't that hard after a while but it's cool to be able to launch with both hands.
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: To answer the question that has a line through it, I pulled the launcher, and then my arm went way to far back and I heard my shoulder pop. So I guess it’s not that I pulled the launcher to hard, I pulled my arm way to far back. And congrats on mastering the Crux Boost!

Beyblade causes trips to the ER Thanks it wasn't that hard after a while but it's cool to be able to launch with both hands.

For that sentence in the black line, it wasn’t that bad, but my parents said it would take a week to be completely safe. Why do I get the feeling you’re being sarcastic? Also your welcome, I guess after you get used to it it’s pretty cool!
Sometimes the plastic piece at the end of the string laucher hits hard as frick
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:49 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Beyblade causes trips to the ER Thanks it wasn't that hard after a while but it's cool to be able to launch with both hands.

For that sentence in the black line, it wasn’t that bad, but my parents said it would take a week to be completely safe. Why do I get the feeling you’re being sarcastic? Also your welcome, I guess after you get used to it it’s pretty cool!

I'm not being Sarcastic lol srry if I gave u that impression
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:07 AM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: My first set a while back was the Hasbro Apocalypse launcher. (Like... literally earlier this week) so today I picked up my first left spinning unit and tried one of the little basic burst launchers... the blue one I think. So while trying to hold this thing I launched an attack type bey at full force with my knuckles within the effective radius of this tiny little chainsaw. Didn't leave a mark or anything but I said some words.

The burst ones? Like the OG Beyblade Burst launchers? I HATE THOSE! Same thing happened with me.

Ow!
(Jul. 10, 2021  4:07 AM)spider-mantor Wrote:

I mean, Beyblades are spinning tops with large edges that hit each other at full force. It would make sense if someone got hurt, they hit each other like rocks.
(Jul. 11, 2021  6:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:49 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: For that sentence in the black line, it wasn’t that bad, but my parents said it would take a week to be completely safe. Why do I get the feeling you’re being sarcastic? Also your welcome, I guess after you get used to it it’s pretty cool!

I'm not being Sarcastic lol srry if I gave u that impression
Ah, ok lol. 😅
This one wasn't that bad but still I guess it counts:

Backstory: So my first beyblade product is the Vortex arena set from Hasbro (I also bought 3 beys with it), I earned it for Christmas. It's also worth telling that I have Zone Luinor.

Now the injure: I've had injuries before with beyblade, mostly being my brother's ripcord hitting me. But one time I was testing Prime Apocalipse with Zone Luinor I think, and (unsurprising) Apocalipse bursted, BUT it's forge disc (0 for the matter) landed on my face at high speed (not my eye, but close). Nothing too bad but it hurted, on the bright side it wasn't Python (Which I had on Luinor(And I'm very thankful for that)). I don't think I've made severe injuries (with beyblades) but I prefer not to.
(Jul. 11, 2021  6:06 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:07 AM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: My first set a while back was the Hasbro Apocalypse launcher. (Like... literally earlier this week) so today I picked up my first left spinning unit and tried one of the little basic burst launchers... the blue one I think. So while trying to hold this thing I launched an attack type bey at full force with my knuckles within the effective radius of this tiny little chainsaw. Didn't leave a mark or anything but I said some words.

The burst ones? Like the OG Beyblade Burst launchers? I HATE THOSE! Same thing happened with me.

Uh Burst Surge, came with Raid Luinor L6. I've for sure seen smaller launchers.
so I was using my WEAKEST bey with a part idk what it was called again but then when it burst the part Hit my arm SO hard i think it started bleeding
well the disk piece on wonder vallkire when it bursted the disk hit me and also cut me
rage hit my thumb and i had blood swell up not fun
(Jul. 31, 2021  2:54 PM)Iamjalenh Wrote: rage hit my thumb and i had blood swell up not fun

Raging Upper! Lol anyways I hope your thumb feels better

yes, i injured my left arm as of today because of me launching it, a no-scratch,bruise,bleeding hit from my Ignition’ driver. thats all

yes, i injured my left arm as of today because of me launching it, a no-scratch,bruise,bleeding hit from my Ignition’ driver. thats all

(Mar. 03, 2023  10:16 AM)ThatOneValkyrie Wrote:

yes, i injured my left arm as of today because of me launching it, a no-scratch,bruise,bleeding hit from my Ignition’ driver. thats all.
also my launcher was a DB launcher from Saviour Valkyrie
no but I have been hurt by the ripcord
Just yesterday karma on guilty hooked under my thumb and tore the nail off Smile. It was really fun!
The only way I could imagine hurting myself with a beyblade would be if I stepped on one so I don't leave them on the floor lol
bey warriors aka knuckle shredders
need i say more?

So often. My Ultra Xcalibur and Rage Longinus are out for blood on me and my siblings hands.

(Jul. 31, 2021  2:54 PM)Iamjalenh Wrote: rage hit my thumb and i had blood swell up not fun

Same! Rage is so aggressive.