Beyblade in quarantine?

I've been seeing a lot of communities like trading card games move to more of an online format, and while we have the beyblade burst app, some would argue that some of the features don't work all too well. So what's the substitute to beyblade in the midst of the pandemic? What's the way to fill this Bey sized hole in some of our hearts?
(Apr. 16, 2020  9:44 PM)Malikai Wrote: I've been seeing a lot of communities like trading card games move to more of an online format, and while we have the beyblade burst app, some would argue that some of the features don't work all too well. So what's the substitute to beyblade in the midst of the pandemic? What's the way to fill this Bey sized hole in some of our hearts?
some people are setting up there own tournaments etc when people pick the combos they want then the results are posted
(Apr. 16, 2020  9:45 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2020  9:44 PM)Malikai Wrote: I've been seeing a lot of communities like trading card games move to more of an online format, and while we have the beyblade burst app, some would argue that some of the features don't work all too well. So what's the substitute to beyblade in the midst of the pandemic? What's the way to fill this Bey sized hole in some of our hearts?
some people are setting up there own tournaments etc when people pick the combos they want then the results are posted
*cough cough* my Challonge community *cough cough*

I think most people are just CBTs. As stated above people submit their combos and you’d play out the battles yourself letting the posters know the results of the tournament
(Apr. 16, 2020  10:23 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

I think most people are just CBTs. As stated above people submit their combos and you’d play out the battles yourself letting the posters know the results of the tournament

I've been doing a few of these on a Discord server. They're certainly one way to bey away when you can't fight another person face-to-face.
As usual, it varies from person to person. I've been putting combos into people's CBTs, doing a lot of test battles, putting some stock combos against each other, and even trying to awaken my Hold' Driver while watching YouTube or anime. For me, it's basically the same thing as before minus tournaments and with a bigger emphasis on awakening Hold'.