Beyblade burst "what if?"

I will post a beyblade burst "what if" a couple times a week, and people will share what they think.

What If? #1: What if Cyclone Ragnaruk had rubber?
what if valt never won the battle with shu in episode 51 of god/evolution
(Apr. 25, 2021  4:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: what if valt never won the battle with shu in episode 51 of god/evolution

Well, Snake Pit would have probably taken over Beyblade and S3 might have revolved around Valt, BC Sol, Daigo and Wakiya trying to take down Ashtem's organization and save Shu. Also, as Valt lost to Lui in S1 as well, fans might have started to think Burst was taking the Pokemon route of having the protag lose so the adventure can continue.
(Apr. 25, 2021  4:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: what if valt never won the battle with shu in episode 51 of god/evolution

S3 would still have Valt as protagonist and give the side cast more time to develop + give Red Eye/Shu more time to reflect on his choices and all the carp that happened in the previous season to ultimately make his character arc less rushed when he returns to le good side. Also ig if the Cho-Z cast was still there they'd be less in number than what we got and would be more like rivals to the old cast or sth (I said it a million times and I'll say it again: Aiga should've been a rival character and not a protag).
In short: S3 would've been a fair bit better, but that's just my opinion.
what if daigo never told anyone he cheated?
I know he would continue to cheat on every hard battle but what would happen and all?
what if Fubuki never left Japan and didn't join the cruise
What if Aiga and Phi never met?
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:10 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: What if Aiga and Phi never met?

The Dark Resonance plot would have never been explored in the first place (Resonance in general would have still been explained by Fubuki or Shu tho).
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

The Dark Resonance plot would have never been explored in the first place (Resonance in general would have still been explained by Fubuki or Shu tho).

I'm also pretty sure Aiga would have remained a semi-jerk till the end instead of developing into a more humble character.
What would happen If Aiger lost to Valt in the final battle?
(Apr. 26, 2021  4:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: What would happen If Aiger lost to Valt in the final battle?

then aiga would have a second season.
(Apr. 26, 2021  4:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: What would happen If Aiger lost to Valt in the final battle?

I don't think it would have changed much. After his character development, it would make sense for him to just accept the loss. After having beaten Phi, he'd still be second best, a very respectable position nonetheless. Besides, Sparking kinda treats Valt as stronger than Aiga anyway, so...
(Apr. 26, 2021  1:38 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote: The Dark Resonance plot would have never been explored in the first place (Resonance in general would have still been explained by Fubuki or Shu tho).

I'm also pretty sure Aiga would have remained a semi-jerk till the end instead of developing into a more humble character.

Yeah, that too.
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:28 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

I don't think it would have changed much. After his character development, it would make sense for him to just accept the loss. After having beaten Phi, he'd still be second best, a very respectable position nonetheless. Besides, Sparking kinda treats Valt as stronger than Aiga anyway, so...

toxic aiga stans are gonna kill you
rip i'm batman
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:38 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:28 PM)i\m batman Wrote: I don't think it would have changed much. After his character development, it would make sense for him to just accept the loss. After having beaten Phi, he'd still be second best, a very respectable position nonetheless. Besides, Sparking kinda treats Valt as stronger than Aiga anyway, so...

toxic aiga stans are gonna kill you
rip i'm batman

What? I like Aiga myself. He's my 3rd favorite, after Free and Valt. Now if toxic Hyuga stans existed, I would consider my life in danger.
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:41 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:38 PM)Pixi Wrote: toxic aiga stans are gonna kill you
rip i'm batman

What? I like Aiga myself. He's my 3rd favorite, after Free and Valt. Now if toxic Hyuga stans existed, I would consider my life in danger.

check out twitter my friend 
lots of hyuga fans there
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:42 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:41 PM)i\m batman Wrote: What? I like Aiga myself. He's my 3rd favorite, after Free and Valt. Now if toxic Hyuga stans existed, I would consider my life in danger.

lots of hyuga fans there

Glad I'm not on Twitter then.
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:42 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:41 PM)i\m batman Wrote: What? I like Aiga myself. He's my 3rd favorite, after Free and Valt. Now if toxic Hyuga stans existed, I would consider my life in danger.

lots of hyuga fans there

And that's why the only reason that would make me check out Twitter is Hanamaru's art.

then the whole resonance plot wouldn't be explored that much
also if they never met, aiga wouldn't have gotten corrupted resonance  
which means that z achilles wouldn't have been broken
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:50 PM)Pixi Wrote:

then the whole resonance plot wouldn't be explored that much
also if they never met, aiga wouldn't have gotten corrupted resonance  
which means that z achilles wouldn't have been broken

Which in retrospect would mean that Winning Valkyrie wouldn't have broke either (and I guess that would make Cho-Z Spriggan the only Bey with Burst stoppers in the season?), and that Aiga wouldn't get his character development or that 'Oh I f***ed up' moment where he realizes that he didn't really work on his bond with Achilles, and other stuff mentioned above.
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:41 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  5:38 PM)Pixi Wrote: toxic aiga stans are gonna kill you
rip i'm batman

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MY PRECIOUS HYUGA YOU VALT FANBOY?!! :@  :@  :@  :@ 

im joking ok
What If Z achlies never broke it just burst in the battle between him and Phi
(Apr. 26, 2021  6:21 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: What If Z achlies never broke it just burst in the battle between him and Phi

Everything we mentioned above about Aiga's character development.