Beyblade burst shooter Gum set

http://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?s...S-00055825
Looks like Takara arts is gonna release something cool. Says the pack includes a layer, disc, driver, some kind of shooter, and a piece of gum. From the pic, I'm not sure if the layer colors are new or not. I feel like I've already seen those colors. Anyway, these will probably be sold in the candy corner and I'm totally stoked!!!!

Just had a thought, with all the parts and a shooter, at the price it seems too good to be true... I'm guessing these aren't the same burst beys we have... They're probably smaller and cheaply made...
They are definitely just small rubber/carton versions of the main Beyblades, they will not be legal in tournaments or anything like that. That is why I had not posted about them when I discovered that new release a few hours ago. Those are real capsule Beyblades, unlike the apparently Layer recolours announced for December.
Still, mini Beys! Still gonna buy a set Grin
They'll probably still burst too Smile
Neat
Cool!! I want a set. Does it say when they are gonna be released?
(Oct. 07, 2015  1:55 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Cool!! I want a set. Does it say when they are gonna be released?

Yes, in November.
(Oct. 07, 2015  12:24 AM)gankoba Wrote: Still, mini Beys! Still gonna buy a set Grin
They'll probably still burst too Smile

I'd love to see that. To see those baby blades explode would make my day.
(Oct. 07, 2015  12:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are definitely just small rubber/carton versions of the main Beyblades, they will not be legal in tournaments or anything like that. That is why I had not posted about them when I discovered that new release a few hours ago. Those are real capsule Beyblades, unlike the apparently Layer recolours announced for December.

When I first read the OP I was so worried it meant that the Layers were just carton versions, haha.

Thank goodness they're two separate things.
I heard there were mini Beyblade's before. I hope that's what this is!! Mini bursting Beys! Gonna be pretty sweet!

Does anyone know exactly when these things are going to be released? I hope they'll pop up when Odin and the stadium are released
I doubt they'll even burst, to be honest.
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:30 PM)gankoba Wrote: I heard there were mini Beyblade's before. I hope that's what this is!! Mini bursting Beys! Gonna be pretty sweet!

Does anyone know exactly when these things are going to be released? I hope they'll pop up when Odin and the stadium are released

It says on the site November 2015, so definitely not at the same time as Odin Central Blow.
Well, nobody really cared enough back in Metal Fight Beyblade to buy those things ... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Capsule-Toys
Well, end of the month I'll post another unboxing, hopefully they're cool Smile
Apparently the "Disk" in these gum spinning tops is actually made from diecast metal and the two other parts are from clear ABS plastic. So, not at all the same materials as for real Beyblade Burst products, but it surprises me that they would even care to use some sort of metal for a spinoff line like this.

There is no indication at all that they burst, and in fact, the parts seem to almost clip to each other, so I doubt it would easily dislocate.

The release date should be November 30th 2015.
But they still look really awesome! I was expecting them to be released at the end of October, was kinda disappointed when I couldn't find anything. But I'll be sure to snag a few this month.
I got myself a couple because they're so cute, well in the Amazon pictures they are. Plus I like gum so that's a bonus. They'll obviously just be little trinkets but that's fine by me, I think they look cool.
That's actually pretty adorable, for a second I assumed you were gonna have that baby beyblade duke it out with the actual burst.