hi everybody this is about a fanfic I'm writing and I hope you enjoy Tongue_out

I will be posting a chapter every Friday
This should be in Your Creations.
ok ill read them

if you can give me some names I can make rivels for the main characters

if you want to

this is what i got so far

opening speach

The raging Beyblade the next generation of burst beys and these four friends Shiro the owner of raging xcalius and the son of Xander Shakadera, Narrow the younger brother of Shiro and the owner of raging emperor forneus which was given to him by his hero Fubuki Sumiye, and Lucy the owner of raging valtryek and the daughter of Valt Aoi, and Mark the owner of raging Achilles and the son of Aiger Akabane and ever since the champion stepped down these four and thousands of others rose to the challenge to be the world champion
It was a normal day in class for shiro, Lucy, narrow,and mark Lucy, narrow and mark studying like normal wile shiro was ancshus to get out of class then he found the perfect distraction because the four were called to the office as team VAXE wile the principle had a confused tone in his voice becuse he did not know who team VAXE was so all four of them grabbed there bags and darted out of the room and put on there masks and ran to the principles office and said the first letter of there beyblade name V, A, X, E and together we are team VAXE

That is the end if chapter one

Chapter two coming soon
if you want to see the characters here is the link you have to post in your URL if it does not take you to it
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...wkOeMr/pub

Shiro-(the main character)
Mark-(Shiro's best friend and teammate in the raging bulls )
Narrow-(main characters rival)
Lucy-(Narrow's best friend and teammate in BC sol)
here is chapter two enjoy Tongue_out

But as they said that they saw Kristina Kuroda the captain and Shu Kurenai they took off their masks and were shocked then the captain of the raging bulls Shu Kurenai asked Shino and Mark if they would like to join the raging bulls and Kristina Kuroda asked is Lucy and Narrow to join BC Sol then Shiro said wait how about this if I win agents Shu Kurenai then I and Mark get to go to BC Sol with Lucy and Narrow then they all went to the roof and used the bey stadeum there then as the count down to launch half the school came up to the roof and the othe half were watching it on there electronics wile Shiro has a hesitant look on his face as if he is scared of his opponent then they launch there beyblades in the stadium then Shu tells Sprizen to use world spin and Shiro tells Xcalius to use triple sabers and on impact Xcalius bursts and the forge energy layer brakes in to three pieces and then he falls to his knees and picks up the pieces of Xcalius and clinches his fist and hits the ground and says to him self i guess this what i get for being the weakest one of team VAXE and then he gets back up and tells Shu just give me a few days fix Xcalius with my dad and then ill be ready as he wipe away his tears
note: all the characters, in the beginning, are using sparkingbeys but Shiro is using Xcalius x3 until he makes his new one
here is chapter three enjoy Tongue_out

As everyone heads home to get packed Shiro heads to the Xhakuenji Dojo were his father first battled Valt and as he says to himself why can’t I win then his dad Xander Shakadera walks in and says its because you did not evolve Xcalius you kept it the same as he puts his hand on his shoulder and says now let’s go fix Xcalius with some of the metal of Excalibur then Shiro said ok as Shiro sketched all night on the design Narrow woke up and said are you still working on the sketch design I thought you would be done by now with that than Shiro said shut up it took you 2 weeks to get Emperor Fornius to a sparking bey but I’m going to make a completely new bey the raging bey see as he shows Narrow and than they here a knock ao the front door as Shiro slides down from the stair rail to there surprise when they open the door the see King Xavier Bogard with metal in his hands and says is Xander Shakadera here and then Shino says yes he is in the shed let me go get him then Shino goes and gets his dad and says that some guy with metal in his hands is here to see him then Xander says did you finish your sketch of the design then Shiro said yes i did why then king Xavier Bogard said well this metal I have in my hand is from xcalibur and this is what your going to use to make your new Xcalius
I'm sorry to say but I will not be posting the next chapter this week for reasons
if you guys have any story or character ideas feel free to shoot them at me not literally shoot me tho
her is chapter four hope you enjoy Tongue_out

Then Shiro was shocked and stutters the Excalibur and then Narrow said dad I’m going to go fight a shark for its tooth and then Xander not without me your not that's too dangerous after we make your brothers new Beyblade I’ll go with you so wile Shiro and king Xavier were forging metal from Excalibur into the design that Shiro made wile that was being done narrow and Xander fought a shark and got multiple shark teeth and then king Xavier gave Shiro forge disk nine and performance tip iron and then Narrow and Xander got home and asked Shiro if he finished and he was so excited to show Narrow and his dad and then Shiro and Narrow ran to the park were Lucy and Mark were at battling and then Shiro was out of breath while Narrow looked cocky and looked perfectly fine with his arms behind him and he pulls out raging Xcalius and announces to them that he is going to battle all of them with his new Xcalius all at once and then the count down on three Shiro puts on a frame and as they start toget ready to launch and when they start the count down he puts three fingers in the air an puts down one when it hits two and when it hits one he grips the ripcord and then he lunches with everybody and then everyone goes after Xcalius and then Xcalius goes behind them and uses raging saber and burts them all as Shiro wins he grabs Xcalius and says nice job to raging Xcalius
sorry but I don't think ill post this week do to writer's block
Can you please stop reviving your thread?
oh god they're multiplying
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:14 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: oh god they're multiplying

well..... there evolving just backwards
why did you report it there's nothing wrong with it except you reporting for nothing
(Oct. 29, 2020  5:04 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: why did you report it there's nothing wrong with it except you reporting for nothing

He reported it because its in the wrong forum. same reason I reported it
(Nov. 09, 2020  6:44 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: DeceasedCrab Can you move this into the right forum?
He is no longer a mod remember?
(Nov. 09, 2020  6:44 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: DeceasedCrab Can you move this into the right forum?

I cannot. Go ask Staff. You reported this already, why haven't they moved it by now?
(Nov. 10, 2020  10:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

I cannot. Go ask Staff. You reported this already, why haven't they moved it by now?

They are still getting used to being a mod from what I’ve heard.
(Nov. 10, 2020  10:59 PM)kai edits Wrote:
He is no longer a mod remember?

Oh right.