Beyblade burst battle zero codes

I got the game for Christmas and have 5 presents that require codes to open.
This thread is for people looking for codes like me.
If you have any info about the codes please post in this thread
yea i have the same kind of present thing, i dont know the codes but i might find out what they are
そもちやぬ

That's the code for the Clear Hades
めたはすま
なうヘくひ
One code is for Cho Z Phoenix and the other is for the other Cho Z unlocked Code present.
(Feb. 07, 2019  7:37 AM)Unknown3492 Wrote: めたはすま
なうヘくひ
One code is for Cho Z Phoenix and the other is for the other Cho Z unlocked Code present.

What do you mean by Cho-Z Phoenix?
He means Black Phoenix. Also anyone know the codes for gold Geist Fafinir? Chocolete Achilleis? and Shining Amitarious? those are the only beys I'm missing.
so has any1 gotten gold Fafnir or chocolate Achilles codes?
(Feb. 07, 2019  7:37 AM)Unknown3492 Wrote: めたはすま
なうヘくひ

The second one is for the Phoenix and the first is for the gold fafnir
Does anyone know the chocolate codes for beyblade burst battle zero? I have 2 presents left and need the codes. Also does anyone know how to get shining amaterios in-game?? I found a present for it but dont know how to unlock the present.
People still play that?
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:38 PM)The Rex Wrote: People still play that?

Why? It's my favorite game for switch
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:15 PM)VynallDash_YT Wrote: Does anyone know the chocolate codes for beyblade burst battle zero? I have 2 presents left and need the codes. Also does anyone know how to get shining amaterios in-game?? I found a present for it but dont know how to unlock the present.

ふのれおみ

This code is Chocolate Z Achilles
VynallDash_YT What you Need is to look for existing threads on the same topic! This also very clearly belongs in the Video Games subforum. I'm moving this thread into another thread. Also, pick a better thread title than "I need help" next time. Be specific
Does any one know the codes in English?
(Jan. 16, 2020  9:31 PM)Fodortag Wrote: Does any one know the codes in English?
you can’t enter it in English you have to change the keyboard and then enter it
(Jan. 12, 2020  8:15 PM)VynallDash_YT Wrote: Does anyone know the chocolate codes for beyblade burst battle zero? I have 2 presents left and need the codes. Also does anyone know how to get shining amaterios in-game?? I found a present for it but dont know how to unlock the present.

You have to beat the secret Aiga boss at the end of the game. It is secret because it has Xtend+ and that boss actually plays credits. I hope this helps.
Guys, I have one question. How to unlock 2 drivers from 1 season? These drivers are between variable and unite. And i want to thank you, Because you help me to unlock all secret beys in that game.
i love this game it my fav... anyone want to play?

theres a code missing
(Sep. 08, 2020  11:18 AM)Ren Amamiya Wrote: Guys, I have one question. How to unlock 2 drivers from 1 season? These drivers are between variable and unite. And i want to thank you, Because you help me to unlock all secret beys in that game.

To unlock any beyblade parts you want you just need to get really lucky, and use the gacha banner that matches that layer system/season.
Can anyone tell me the proper code for Gold Fafnir I keep trying to put the one in here and it’s not working
Guys please does anyone know the code for amaterios and for gold fafnir
(May. 13, 2021  10:10 PM)Amateros is unlocked by beating dark aiga, after a long time of repetitive battles Red Fafnir?? Wrote: Guys please does anyone know the code for amaterios and for gold fafnir
Does anyone know how to use xtend+ for aiga in vs mode, I beat the boss fight and I can’t use it
Deceadedcrab is this thread dead?