Bcos it is not showing on my list

But we battled so...
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:32 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:10 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Ok bet bruh

I sent a request, please accept it

Did u accept mine...

But we battled so...
Every time we battle my app mess up. Sorry.
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:33 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:32 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Did u accept mine...

But we battled so...
Every time we battle my app mess up. Sorry.
No prob
Anyways we battled..
So..I gotta say 
Our battles are good
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:35 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:33 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Every time we battle my app mess up. Sorry.
No prob
Anyways we battled..
So..I gotta say 
Our battles are good
True. what did you do to G3?
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:37 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:35 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: No prob
Anyways we battled..
So..I gotta say 
Our battles are good
True. what did you do to G3?

What do u mean..?
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:39 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:37 AM)Jman jman Wrote: True. what did you do to G3?

What do u mean..?

It beat F3 like it was nothing(pun intended). I Am asking how did it get so good.
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:42 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:39 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: What do u mean..?

It beat F3 like it was nothing(pun intended). I Am asking how did it get so good.

Haha good pun..

Its on this combo

G3.2bump.Yard
My app mess3 up rn it was kD vs wV, wV went in slingshock whilst it bursted it was weird
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:45 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: My app mess3 up rn it was kD vs wV, wV went in slingshock whilst it bursted it was weird

Will you accept my invite?
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:45 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: My app mess3 up rn it was kD vs wV, wV went in slingshock whilst it bursted it was weird

Same here it happened to me
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:54 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:

Same here it happened to me
Do you want to try to battle again?
Yeah
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:55 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  3:54 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Same here it happened to me
Do you want to try to battle again?
Yep
Bring it on
My new name is EliteDestroyer23720
Any one want to battle my is Superior Beast 4476?
Can someone help me? The app keeps crashing on me before it even gets to the main menu, and I don't want to delete my account to start again, since I already did that once, and I have several high-level Beys that I don't eant to lose.
(Nov. 16, 2018  8:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Can someone help me? The app keeps crashing on me before it even gets to the main menu, and I don't want to delete my account to start again, since I already did that once, and I have several high-level Beys that I don't eant to lose.
Okay this happen to me once. First see if it need  a update. Then write down your restore code then delete it then download it again and put the code in.

Will some one battle me?
(Nov. 17, 2018  6:51 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  8:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Can someone help me? The app keeps crashing on me before it even gets to the main menu, and I don't want to delete my account to start again, since I already did that once, and I have several high-level Beys that I don't eant to lose.
Okay this happen to me once. First see if it need  a update. Then write down your restore code then delete it then download it again and put the code in.

Will some one battle me?

Oof, I already tried that. Maybe I just need a new iPad, since the one I use lags a lot...
(Nov. 17, 2018  6:51 PM)Jman jman Wrote:

Will some one battle me?
I will
(Nov. 17, 2018  6:58 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  6:51 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Okay this happen to me once. First see if it need  a update. Then write down your restore code then delete it then download it again and put the code in.

Will some one battle me?
I will

Yes! Lets do it