Beyblade and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Not sure if this was posted here yet, but I have noticed similarities between the VA's of characters in JJBA and Beyblade Burst (more specifically Cho-Z/Turbo)
I know these have been pointed out but I thought I would post them here:

Phi and Hearts' Japanese VA, Takehito Koyasu, is the VA of Dio Brando and DIO from Phantom Blood and Stardust Crusaders respectively
Aiga's English VA, Laura Stahl is also the VA behind Hayato Kawajiri from Diamond is Unbreakable's Dub
Fumiya's English VA is Billy Kametz, also voices Josuke Higashikata from Diamond is Unbreakable's Dub

These were the only ones I could find, but as I enjoy both series, I knew immediately when I heard Phi's "Kono Phoenix da!" that it sounded too... natural, as if a certain VA who had been saying it often, only had to change one thing about the phrase. I looked it up and there he was: Dio's VA voicing Phi (and Hearts)

If you guys find anything or would like to discuss the series here, feel free to do so!
I don't think a thread is needed for this. You could use this instead.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hts--84889
I don't think that would have fit there as this is also speaking about JoJo's and General Discussion also counts for things that don't fit in there. I thought I would make a thread for this purely for starting a discussion about this topic with a thread for it, not in Beyblade Random thoughts
I would love a JoJo themed bey though.. like star platinum or something..
(May. 22, 2019  5:22 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: I would love a JoJo themed bey though.. like  star platinum or something..

What about combos that might fit? I would recommend something like maybe bJ.0S.X
(May. 22, 2019  5:30 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  5:22 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: I would love a JoJo themed bey though.. like  star platinum or something..

What about combos that might fit? I would recommend something like maybe bJ.0S.X

What is BJ though??

Edit: never mind I forgot it was blast jinnius Joyful_3