Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime.

Is to be seen only Kenta as an adult or changes also from the old Charaktern?
The official site for the Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G anime is up :
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beyblade-zero/

[Image: key.jpg]

Here are the voice actors as well as some new character names :

[Characters - Voice Actors]
Kurogane Zero - Okamoto Nobuhiko
Hiryuuin Shinobu - Uchiyama Kouki
Unabara Kaito (Kite ?) & Unabara Eito (Eight ?) - Kodaira Yuuki

So obviously we have two characters who are siblings and who share the same voice actress.

The other cast for the production generally seems to be the same.

Here is the story :
鋼銀河に憧れ最強のブレーダーを目指す新主人公「黒銀(くろがね)ゼロ」は地元では負け知らずのナンバーワンブレーダーである。ゼロは自分の実力を試すべく、銀河たちがいた街にやってきたのだが、そこに銀河はおらず、明日の最強ブレーダーを目指す強豪ブレーダーたちが集まっていたのだった。
早速、彼らとバトルを始めるゼロだが、地元にはなかったゼロジースタジアムの扱いに慣れず、苦戦・・。しかし、ゼロは、持ち前のガッツと天性の勘で、攻略法を理解し勝利していくのだった。

そんなゼロの前に、次々と立ちはだかる強豪ブレーダー達とは?!
Hiryuuin......Anyways I'll laugh so hard if Zero starts using earth virgo lol.
By the way, unabara means 'sea', so perhaps one of them owns Pirates Oroja.

"Hi" in Hiryuuin is also written with the symbol for 'fire', and 'ryuu' is dragon of course. "In" refers to 'institute', apparently.
Do we know which character is which yet? It's obvious who Zero Kurogane is (if you don't know, you've probably been hibernating for the last 2-3 months), but Shinobu, Kaito and Eito?
Shinobu was posted here already. He is the boy on the left, I believe.
The one in middle looks like kenta's child.I love the picture so much!!!! Thanks for the picture
Really? I was expecting him to be the one on the right, since the ones in the back and left are wearing blue and could be related to water.
Having just checked the picture Brood had posted, it seems that it is the boy on the right, yes.
The colour on Zero is super awesome.Will there be any battles between old beyblades like Ginga and Zero or is just ne beys only
Ah, so colours on the characters does play a part then...great...

At least the characters don't look too bad. Zero looks far better than some characters we've seen (Fat Tyson, Caped Gingka). Not sure about that smile though...
(Mar. 15, 2012  6:04 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: What!!!!!! so Kenta had a child unbelievable.Many things can change in seven years.

What? No, Kenta didn't have a child? What planet are you importing this random speculation from? Confused
imo i do like kai and kyoya but i really hope there isnt one of those grouchy rivalcaharcters (just my opinion)
Here's the story:

"Zero Kurogane, the new protagonist who looks up to Ginga Hagane and aims to become the strongest Blader, is the No. 1 Blader who remains undefeated on his home turf. In order to test his own strength, Zero arrived at the town where Ginga and his friends were, but Ginga wasn't there and champion Bladers who aim at becoming the strongest Blader of tomorrow had gathered.

Straightaway, Zero starts to battle with them, but he wasn't used to dealing with the Zero-G Stadium, which wasn't in his hometown, so it was a tough fight for him... However, with his natural guts and instinct, Zero understands the walkthrough methods and heads towards victory.

As such, will the champion Bladers stand in Zero's way one after the other?!"
I hope there will be a character who like ryuga who beleives in dark power.
Zero-G isn't common throughout the world at that point? It's exclusive to Metal Bey City? Wow, this seems interesting. Maybe we'll see basic battles if Zero travels to other cities?
I really wanna know if that is foreshadowing, exclusive to one city?

Nemesis' evil sister is someone I look forward to seeing.

But really thanks for all the information updates guys. Smile
Since nobody has mentioned it yet, is anyone looking forward to seeing the intro and outro themes? It seems to be an under-mentioned topic, despite this being a new season. Generally with most shows, people always look forward to the intro themes more than the anime.
I noticed something when I read the 5. MFB Manga. The last Chapter where Ginga's disguised friends battled him and Masamune, they called themselve the Kurogane-Gang.
Not a big thing, just thought I mention it, because it's an interesting..coincidence?!
I really hope the dude on the left is a good guy.He looks too cool to be bad.......It would be god perfect if he owns guardian Levaither.

I wonder whose the "nerd" in this series..
(Mar. 15, 2012  7:52 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Since nobody has mentioned it yet, is anyone looking forward to seeing the intro and outro themes? It seems to be an under-mentioned topic, despite this being a new season. Generally with most shows, people always look forward to the intro themes more than the anime.

I've been excited for the new into/ending themes and openings for a few days now. I hope they're really cool! I also want to see how the battles are animated, especially with the moving stadiums. Grin
That story summary makes me think we might eventually see Ginga again at some point. Like, not right away or anything, but probably in one of the final episodes to have Zero test his skills against him.

Anywho! I kind of love the Zero design, it actually makes him look markedly older than any of the previous protagonists. The color scheme he's got going on is definitely a lot easier to deal with after seeing his animation model. The other characters all look interesting as well, I love Shinbou's character design, now I just hope he's got a good character to back it up with.
(Mar. 15, 2012  6:56 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Zero-G isn't common throughout the world at that point? It's exclusive to Metal Bey City? Wow, this seems interesting. Maybe we'll see basic battles if Zero travels to other cities?

It really could just be Zero's isolated village. I think most big countries in which Zero will travel, if he ever travels in the first season, will have Zero-G.

(Mar. 15, 2012  7:52 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Since nobody has mentioned it yet, is anyone looking forward to seeing the intro and outro themes? It seems to be an under-mentioned topic, despite this being a new season. Generally with most shows, people always look forward to the intro themes more than the anime.

I really do not want to hear YU+KI anymore. Get a female singer and do an epic music just like in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ...

(Mar. 15, 2012  11:51 PM)Felina Wrote: I noticed something when I read the 5. MFB Manga. The last Chapter where Ginga's disguised friends battled him and Masamune, they called themselve the Kurogane-Gang.
Not a big thing, just thought I mention it, because it's an interesting..coincidence?!

Which chapter exactly ? I checked the last chapter and there did not seem to be any of that.

(Mar. 16, 2012  12:39 AM)Brood Wrote: I really hope the dude on the left is a good guy.He looks too cool to be bad.......It would be god perfect if he owns guardian Levaither.

I wonder whose the "nerd" in this series..

"Reviser", probably.
It's Chapter 23 but this is the german Version of the Manga, so probably the Chapter number isn't correct.
Ginga vs. the dark Group..this comes right after the fight between Chi Yun and Masamune.
Nobuhiko Okamoto is gonna voice Zero?!?!?!?!

[Image: tumblr_lta75l0Ie81qafrh6.gif]

OK. SO GOING TO WATCH JUST CUZ OF HIM!

For any of you who don't know who this seiyuu is or what he sounds like, here's a compilation video of some of the roles he's played in anime.

Out of all the roles he's played, Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist is my favorite. Joyful_3
Hm, it is true that it is the first time a Beyblade main character will get voiced by a male ...

Felina Wrote:It's Chapter 23 but this is the german Version of the Manga, so probably the Chapter number isn't correct.
Ginga vs. the dark Group..this comes right after the fight between Chi Yun and Masamune.

That seems to be chapter 20 in my page, but what comes right after the battle between Chi-Yun Li and Masamune is the fight between Ginga and Wang Da Xang.