Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime.

(Apr. 20, 2012  5:44 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Sorry for going off topic but Beyblade wikia has a lot of problems .the problem is when you try to change a mistake on a page moderators lock the page.An example is beyblade metal fury pages when in the weekend I try to edit they synopsis section on latest episodes but it only tells me this page has been prevented from being edited and two minutes later Manaphy12342 edits the page and it works.Seems they don't want anybody to edit the important pages except Moderators.WBO rocks.
Beyblade Wiki rocks too, though youre right about the locked pages. Pages which are vandalised are usually locked but that prevents devoted users like myself from editing. When it comes to Beyblade (toyline) info the BeyWiki is the best
We're going off-topic here, so let's end it with this. We recieve multiple complaints by users here that the content isn't correct, which I can agree that, sometimes, it actually isn't. When we then go and check why, we typically find that an Anonymous user has added the information, so we began locking pages to Autoconfirmed users, meaning that you can only edit the page after seven days of being a member.

It's not designed to prevent users from editing, quite the contrary. We love that users edit, but when we recieve negative feedback, "banter" or complaints about us from here, we do what we think is best to try and retain the quality of an article. Upon request to an admin, a page can be unlocked to a user who isn't autoconfirmed for them to edit, as long as their edit is relevant and contains factual information.

Beybladetiggy; understand all of that, and why we have our reasons. We recieve around 500 edits per day, with 150,000 views and only six Administrators, two of which are generally inactive. Rather than unhelpful comments, banter or complaints; we really could use help.

And indeed, the "Mal Amano" incident was my fault. I got carried away with editing during my week of recovery, and it got out-of-hand. I do apologise to everyone for the trouble or confusion I may have caused.

Anyway, this should probably get back on topic now, it's a thread for the Zero-G Anime, not for Beyblade Wikia conversation.
I agree with you Mana, Beyblade wiki is really cool and cooperative. Anyways back to the topic. Lately iv been thinking that the owner of Shinobi Griff will have some similarity to Hikaru. I dont know why but it just keeps getting in my head
I pieced together "The Dawn of a New Era!" and "Zero-G Battle!" to see how the anime might look in the dub. Of course, this one seems cut short, as I didn't have an eyecatch to use (Used the second episodes Title Card instead) and I put both Previews for 3 & 4 on the end, while removing the second episodes OP and ED so there were only one.

I always do that if you don't want to spend too much time just use movie maker simple and easy.
when you watch Long episodes it's kinda interesting and I think that's the reason English Dub will be a little better than Japanese cutting down voice over.Dear God hope the voice actor of Zero is not going to be annoying like Ginga's.
Edit:Hey Mana are you going to post 24 minute episode 1 and 2 together on the sticked up thread.Might be helpful to those who don't know how to do it and wants to watch episode 1 and 2 together.
Maybe, depends on the interest in it. I was planning on grouping every two episodes together anyway (1&2, 3&4 etc).
Wouldn't it been a good idea if you joined them two episodes with English sub on???
Watched the Episode on your YouTube channel and have to say it was awesome rather than 12 minutes.
Well, yes. It would be better with subs, but I'm not relying on that. Should the Stardust Subs appear, then I might consider it.
So far the titles would be like this.

1. The Dawn of a New Era!
2. Beat Pirates Orojya!
3. Showdown! Revenge Match
4. Levizer's Challenge
7 years has past so madoka mom just had mal (^^^) <(")
7 years has past so madoka mom could of just had mal
StupidTongue_out_winkConfusedCryingPinching_eyes_2Joyful_2:\Lips_sealedTiredXDTongue_outUnhappyPinching_eyesChocked_2AngryGaspCuteSpeechlessEeeWink

(Aug. 14, 2012  4:32 AM)devinclark Wrote: 7 years has past so madoka mom just had mal (^^^) <(")
7 years has past so madoka mom could of just had mal
StupidTongue_out_winkConfusedCrying>.<Joyful_2:\Lips_sealedTiredXDTongue_outUnhappy>_<Chocked_2AngryGaspCuteSpeechlessEeeWink

Madoka's mother was never ever showed, so it would be way too odd that she :
- actually has a living mother now;
- that mother happened to have a second child.
This thread doesn't need to be here anymore. Zero-G has been on the air for quite a while. These comments could've gone in the "Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts" thread.