Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime.

The girl's name is Mal, they've said it about 3 times already in the anime.
It looks like a good season. I just hope they don't "lower" the expectations that the viewer (Bladers) found good in all the other series. And, please God... Don't play a Pokemon on us!
(Apr. 19, 2012  1:36 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: The girl's name is Mal, they've said it about 3 times already in the anime.

Damn, I knew I should've watched the whole thing, because to be honest, I had no idea what her name was Uncertain. Still I think she's probably 6-8...
I think I speak for almost everyone here. Mal is so kawaii. Ye. I mean, look at that face. Awww--

[Image: tumblr_m2mnmseLQ11r1q9a3.png]
(Apr. 19, 2012  2:36 AM)Tris Wrote: I think I speak for almost everyone here. Mal is so kawaii. Ye. I mean, look at that face. Awww--

[Image: tumblr_m2mnmseLQ11r1q9a3.png]

Ahhh...

THAT'S FREAKING CUTE! Wait, does she BeyBlade in the show?

(Apr. 19, 2012  6:43 AM)B!gBang Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2012  2:36 AM)Tris Wrote: I think I speak for almost everyone here. Mal is so kawaii. Ye. I mean, look at that face. Awww--

Ahhh...

LOL. IKR? KAWAIIIIII. And, from the looks of the 2 episodes out so far. Nope. She's just a mini Madoka. Bet she'll pull out a bey like Madoka did at one point. (She's Madoka's sister).
(Mar. 19, 2012  11:04 PM)username786 Wrote: the problem is that all yu gi oh characters are from the same universe, however tyson is from another universe compared to gingka and zero.
yes BUT somehow Tyson might find some sort of portal that transports him to that universe and dragoon goes metal fight that would be EPIC

(Apr. 19, 2012  7:21 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2012  6:43 AM)B!gBang Wrote:

Ahhh...

LOL. IKR? KAWAIIIIII. And, from the looks of the 2 episodes out so far. Nope. She's just a mini Madoka. Bet she'll pull out a bey like Madoka did at one point. (She's Madoka's sister).

Lol... I don't remember Madoka having a Bey. What episode?
(Apr. 20, 2012  2:03 AM)B!gBang Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2012  7:21 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2012  6:43 AM)B!gBang Wrote: Ahhh...

When Libra was 'Powerful'. I think it was called 'The Fearsome Libra'. Not sure. Madoka pulled out a Bey to knock Rock Leone. Back to the topic...
Wait, Rock Leone. Did she put up a fight?

Ohhh, Mal must be Madoka's daughter or sister.
(Apr. 20, 2012  2:13 AM)B!gBang Wrote: Wait, Rock Leone. Did she put up a fight?

more like a student.
(Apr. 20, 2012  2:05 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2012  2:03 AM)B!gBang Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2012  7:21 AM)Tris Wrote: LOL. IKR? KAWAIIIIII. And, from the looks of the 2 episodes out so far. Nope. She's just a mini Madoka. Bet she'll pull out a bey like Madoka did at one point. (She's Madoka's sister).

When Libra was 'Powerful'. I think it was called 'The Fearsome Libra'. Not sure. Madoka pulled out a Bey to knock Rock Leone. Back to the topic...
Does anybody have any idea what bey that was? I've been trying to figure that out for so long...(off topic)...
(Apr. 20, 2012  5:07 AM)Brood Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2012  2:13 AM)B!gBang Wrote: Wait, Rock Leone. Did she put up a fight?

more like a student.

They both have the same last names... Confused
And...

(Apr. 20, 2012  5:12 AM)Switchblade Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2012  2:05 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2012  2:03 AM)B!gBang Wrote: Lol... I don't remember Madoka having a Bey. What episode?

Does anybody have any idea what bey that was? I've been trying to figure that out for so long...(off topic)...

It's a generic Mad Cancer 145F. (Not so sure about the 145F though).
Were you referring to Mal ? Because she has no last name.
(Apr. 20, 2012  5:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Were you referring to Mal ? Because she has no last name.

Really? Guess the internet really isn't right Uncertain Hah.
i dont care whos kid she is i think mal is just down right adorable but still she knows madoka maybe she is a student who knows time will tell
(Apr. 20, 2012  5:32 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2012  5:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Were you referring to Mal ? Because she has no last name.

Really? Guess the internet really isn't right Uncertain Hah.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mal_Amano

You mean that? Aha, but she is cute.. Wink
Wow, someone should annihilate that page, it is completely not right. I will report it to L-PegasusBlader and Manaphy12342.
My apologies for that.
I renamed the page to just Mal, and I removed all stuff saying that Mal is Madoka's sister.
woah

O <-- This is the "loop" this is me --> o<-<

as you can see I am not in it at all.
Wait, Mal isnt Madoka's sister? But shes definitely related to Madoka, since they talked like they knew each other, anyways i had my doubt about the sister info, if she would have been there would have been some mention of her in the previous seasons.
(Apr. 20, 2012  4:58 PM)DuncanBeyDemon Wrote: Wait, Mal isnt Madoka's sister? But shes definitely related to Madoka, since they talked like they knew each other, anyways i had my doubt about the sister info, if she would have been there would have been some mention of her in the previous seasons.

Everybody in Zero-G talks to each other like they knew each other before ... Seven years have passed, so it is totally possible that Mal just met Madoka within that timeframe, and that she is just as interested in statistics and programs about Beyblade, like Madoka, without being related to her in any way.
Yeah, you may as well be right. Thanks for correcting me Kai-V and thanks for correcting the Beyblade Wiki, Dranzer
Sorry for going off topic but Beyblade wikia has a lot of problems .the problem is when you try to change a mistake on a page moderators lock the page.An example is beyblade metal fury pages when in the weekend I try to edit they synopsis section on latest episodes but it only tells me this page has been prevented from being edited and two minutes later Manaphy12342 edits the page and it works.Seems they don't want anybody to edit the important pages except Moderators.WBO rocks.