Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime.

The intro theme and ending theme have been added to the Show's Homepage

The intro theme is called "Zero-G Bey! Go!" and is sung by YU+KI.
The ending theme is called "Facing up Laughing (We Go!)" and is sung by YCHRO.
(Yes, I can tell the difference now xD)

I'm not 100% sure about the ending translation, but the opening is definite. And I do apologise if this was already reported.
(Apr. 02, 2012  3:57 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: The intro theme and ending theme have been added to the Show's Homepage

The intro theme is called "Zero-G Bey! Go!" and is sung by YU+KI
The ending theme is called "Facing up Laughing (We Go!)" and is sung by YCHRO, feat. YU+KI.
(Yes, I can tell the difference now xD)

I'm not 100% sure about the ending translation, but the opening is definite. And I do apologise if this was already reported.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid926325

YCHRO is a duo that contains YU+KI, he is not really a "featuring".

So now there is a character called Mal, or Maru ...
Ah, just realised the side part "YCHRO [Aya Karasawa & YU+KI]", I'll change my post.

Mal/Maru? I didn't see that part, where did you find that? Confused
In the cast section ... It lists Kurogane Zero, Hiryuuin Shinobu, Unabara Kaito, Unabara Eito, Mal, Benkei, Amano Madoka, Ootori Tsubasa ...
So they showed Madoka, Benkei, and Tsubasa for a reason not just for simple cameos...
Mal... that child that looks to be the new mechanic? The one with the pink hair that strongly resembles Madoka?
Or child? That seems more likely. Or maybe not depending on Madoka's age... mysterious...
Madoka would be around twenty-years-old in Zero-G. She cannot possibly have a child that is approximately twelve-years-old.
(Apr. 02, 2012  7:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Madoka would be around twenty-years-old in Zero-G. She cannot possibly have a child that is approximately twelve-years-old.

She could always turn out to be an evil, sleeper Madoka clone that was grown in a Russian Beyblade training facility... ;p
Another female mechanic I'm guessing and another grouchy rival character who apparently owns Guardian Reviser (I know this is such old news)? Aw no not another grouchy rival character, they are ALWAYS so grumpy
sorry for this question but does Kaito Unabara own guardian reviser, because on beyblade wikia it says he does, but i dont know since it is not too reliable source for info.
Tsubasa and Madoka!? COOL! who knew right!
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:10 PM)capncapri Wrote: Tsubasa and Madoka!? COOL! who knew right!
What are you talking about? Madoka and Tsubasa ? (.Y.) Thats never gonna happen.Probably Madoka and Tsubasa work together in a bey repairing shop.Just cause they showed them two together doesnt mean they are married/dating.If there is someone to date Madoka is Ginga.He always loved madoka and always rescued him when something bad happens.
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:24 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:10 PM)capncapri Wrote: Tsubasa and Madoka!? COOL! who knew right!
What are you talking about? Madoka and Tsubasa ? (.Y.) Thats never gonna happen.Probably Madoka and Tsubasa work together in a bey repairing shop.Just cause they showed them two together doesnt mean they are married/dating.If there is someone to date Madoka is Ginga.He always loved madoka and always rescued him when something bad happens.

Beybladetiggy you actaully did something right for once. I agree Madoka and Tsubasa more than likely working together...I simply refuse to believe they are an item. I WILL die a lot inside if they are, but they are not.

But that Mal character looks to be like interesting character.
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:04 PM)username786 Wrote: sorry for this question but does Kaito Unabara own guardian reviser, because on beyblade wikia it says he does, but i dont know since it is not too reliable source for info.

It is not confirmed at all, no.
(Apr. 03, 2012  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:04 PM)username786 Wrote: sorry for this question but does Kaito Unabara own guardian reviser, because on beyblade wikia it says he does, but i dont know since it is not too reliable source for info.

It is not confirmed at all, no.

T'was an anonymous user, I removed it yesterday.
Maybe Madoka's parents had another child, that's a possibility. But Madoka having one would only be possible if the kid was like 1 years old or something, but that's not happening.
(Apr. 03, 2012  3:40 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Maybe Madoka's parents had another child, that's a possibility. But Madoka having one would only be possible if the kid was like 1 years old or something, but that's not happening.

Yeah for Madoka to have a child that old means the child was born at the same time as 4D.
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:27 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:24 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:

Beybladetiggy you actaully did something right for once. I agree Madoka and Tsubasa more than likely working together...I simply refuse to believe they are an item. I WILL die a lot inside if they are, but they are not.

But that Mal character looks to be like interesting character.

Indeed. GinMado is the most likely pairing to be canon when it comes to who these two would go with as their dynamic and development during the last three seasons suggest that it is possible they could get together. It would not surprise me if they had become boyfriend and girlfriend - even married - during the timeskip. Even if they did not, it is highly probable that they will be shown getting together during or at the end of Zero-G. The latter would be a lot more likely if this season was the last (not sure about that as, to my knowledge, there has been no news saying as such. If I am wrong, feel free to correct me).

The dynamic between Madoka and Tsubasa has never indicated any chance of them becoming a couple in future. At least, that is what I have observed as a viewer so it is merely my interpretation. Their bond is that of comradeship and friendship. It would be extremely unexpected (and I would not like it at all) if it turned out that they became a couple. However, the anime team do have the power to make this kind of thing happen so I am not completely ruling it out, no matter how unlikely I think it is. As you say, these two are most likely working together as colleagues and friends - perhaps for the WBBA.
There is nothing special between Ginga and Madoka, and Madoka does not even exist in the manga ...
(Apr. 03, 2012  5:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is nothing special between Ginga and Madoka, and Madoka does not even exist in the manga ...

I should have been more specific in my post. I meant that GinMado has a good chance of being canon in the anime.

I am well aware that Madoka does not exist in the manga. That does not diminish GinMado's chance of becoming canon in my eyes though as, after all, the anime is different in some respects to the manga storyline. To me, the anime and manga are two different facets of the Metal Fight Beyblade canon.

As for there being nothing special between them, that is up to the viewers' interpretation. I for one think there is as there have been moments in the series that I consider to be hints to that. The same goes for KyouHika.
List them somewhere, because I do not agree ...
(Apr. 03, 2012  6:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: List them somewhere, because I do not agree ...

It's fine. We all have different ways of seeing things. The moments I interpret to be hints can be seen as friendship too, like when Ginga said he would protect Madoka when they were on the plane to the island for the survival battle. I will not list them as I know doing so and explaining why I consider the scenes to be GinMado moments would not change your opinion; plus you would disagree so there would be no point - we would remain at loggerheads. You have made your stance clear.

However, as evident from other previous posts, there are other GinMado fans here so it's not just me who thinks there is something more than friendship between these two characters.

As for whether Ginga and Madoka get together, only the anime will reveal whether or not it will happen, regardless of what fans think. At the end of the day, it is all speculation until it is confirmed. The same goes for any anime and manga pairing.

^ I like this guy Grin

I can't see it happening, but nonetheless, the anime surprises us.