Beyblade X XONE (Nintendo Switch)

We're getting a 2nd Beyblade game for the Switch, whooo! 
This one looks visually more impressive!
I'm getting this as soon as possible!
Here's the link to the site: https://www.cs.furyu.jp/beyblade2024/
Physical edition comes with ShinobiKnife 4-60LF Metal Coat: Blue as a bonus gift. Slated for release on November 14th, 2024.

Image in OP has been removed for copyright concerns. Don't post CoroCoro scans folks, that's how DMCAs happen.
Damn that bey looks good, probably my favorite color scheme in X so far.

Shinobi Knife is a very odd choice, but I guess that's part of the fun. I like the whole compact attacker thing its going for as well (small blade, short ratchet, short bit), but the change from defense to attack is also odd.

Definitely going to try and get this.
So the game has a story mode(improvement from Battle Zero, which didn't have one iirc), online play, and is also releasing on Steam(HUH!?). But apparently there's no local multiplayer from what the site says:

Quote:Beyblade X XONE
platform: Nintendo Switch™ / Lite Steam®
Genre: Beyblade, action
Number of players: 1 person (1-2 people during online battle)
Suggested retail price: Package version 8,228 yen (tax included)
CERO: Examination schedule
Seller: Furyu Co., Ltd.
It seems really expensive for what it is. I guess you could say the bey is upping the price, but it still feels too expensive with the digital version being 7.5K yen(which is AAA range).

The game might also not release outside Japan, or at the very least there won't be cross play across international versions(if they release).

Quote:
  • Furthermore, for the first time in the game series, it supports online battles, allowing you to compete against bladers from all over the country anytime, anywhere.
im just curious on if the game will have english sub/dubs in it, ill probably grab regardless but wanna know if ill be playing it thru google translate
(May. 19, 2024  3:33 AM)BeyMemer-88 Wrote: im just curious on if the game will have english sub/dubs in it, ill probably grab regardless but wanna know if ill be playing it thru google translate

Not likely. Since context clues say it's only releasing in Japan. If(or when) the game has an eShop page then we could verify.
I wanna ask a few things, is the game online mu)tiplayer, because I don't have any friends for a local multiplayer. And 2nd is that which would be ideal, digital copy or physical which comes with knife shinobi (I can buy any idm). should I pre order it or there will be an english ver if I wait. And final question, is it gonna be on japanese eshop like battle zero (I bought battle zero from eshop)
(May. 25, 2024  10:18 AM)Haider Gamer Wrote: I wanna ask a few things, is the game online mu)tiplayer, because I don't have any friends for a local multiplayer. And 2nd is that which would be ideal, digital copy or physical which comes with knife shinobi (I can buy any idm). should I pre order it or there will be an english ver if I wait. And final question, is it gonna be on japanese eshop like battle zero (I bought battle zero from eshop)
1. Yes. It’s mentioned on the website and in the thread, so it’s odd that you’re asking, but my answer remains.

2. Whichever you want, depending if you want the bey/physical copy or if you’re willing to go through the hassle to get either. We don’t know if there’ll be a localized version of the game either.

3. …Yes. Again, odd that this is a genuine question because the thread and website answers this.
(May. 25, 2024  11:21 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 25, 2024  10:18 AM)Haider Gamer Wrote: I wanna ask a few things, is the game online mu)tiplayer, because I don't have any friends for a local multiplayer. And 2nd is that which would be ideal, digital copy or physical which comes with knife shinobi (I can buy any idm). should I pre order it or there will be an english ver if I wait. And final question, is it gonna be on japanese eshop like battle zero (I bought battle zero from eshop)
1. Yes. It’s mentioned on the website and in the thread, so it’s odd that you’re asking, but my answer remains.

2. Whichever you want, depending if you want the bey/physical copy or if you’re willing to go through the hassle to get either. We don’t know if there’ll be a localized version of the game either.

3. …Yes. Again, odd that this is a genuine question because the thread and website answers this.

Yea sorry, I was confused on the website and there's a new Twitter post that says English version is in production here's the link https://x.com/beybladex_game/status/1794...knbSg&s=19

So they announced there will be an english version of the game and I was curious how can we get english version of the game with knife shinobi, like there will be 2 versions of box like one english and one Japanese or english will be exclusive to eshop