Beyblade X - Wishful Thinking and Speculation

Since we already have an Upcoming Release and Rumour Thread it would make sense to have a Generation X Wishful Thinking and Speculation Thread as Burst is over now. You can have all the Beys you'd like to see in Generation X and what you hope for and your predictions for the new Generation X and not have to put it in Burst Wishful Thinking and Speculation to avoid confusion.
Ok thanks I wonder what beys we will get
Give me a fox, dolphin, wolf, and bird bey and i'm content with motifs. Didn't get enough of those in burst and hasbro is invalid.
(a bird other than the phoenix since that's inevitable).
Top 3 hopes and wishes for gen x
1.I want anime to be more futuristic to give it a distinct style.
2.I want the story to be strong and have heart while still staying true to the fun of Beyblade. (Feel less like advertisement for new beys)
3.I want anime to be realistic at the start then as time goes on gets more fantasied.
I want
1 left spin beys to be special (like 1 stamina left spin bey 1 attack left spin bey similar to metal fight)
2 a balanced meta( a good balance between attack defense and stamina )
3 for them to actually be fun to play with
I noticed that the Generation X releases are very similar to the first Burst releases.
Burst also had four starters at first.
And it turns out that BX-05 will be a recolor of BX-02.
With BX-06 and BX-03 also.
BX-13 will be a recolor of BX-01.
I also would like the rubber flat drivers/performance tip to be easy to buy like in metal fight/plastics, unlike in burst where they are always locked behind random boosters
So zankye said that the beyblade mc is a mixture of valkire and dragon at least on the chip so here is my thoughts they bey will be blue again it’s probably going to be a if I had to guess griffin or a dragon it be an attack or balance type if it is a dragon probably left spin but if it’s not right spin or duel spin I also think the bey name will start with a x or the main character name is x or starts with x the anime will release a preview like they did with burst in 2015 but the anime will come out 2024 i think we might not have hasbro this time around but taking what we know about global release it’s probably going to not have Hasbro and quadstrike will be there last season ever. But These are just my thoughts
(Mar. 12, 2023  12:49 AM)cybubble Wrote: So zankye said that the beyblade mc is a mixture of valkire and dragon at least on the chip so here is my thoughts they bey will be blue again it’s probably going to be a if I had to guess griffin or a dragon it be an attack or balance type if it is a dragon probably left spin but if it’s not right spin or duel spin I also think the bey name will start with a x or the main character name is x or starts with x the anime will release a preview like they did with burst in 2015 but the anime will come out 2024 i think we might not have hasbro this time around but taking what we know about global release it’s probably going to not have Hasbro and quadstrike will be there last season ever. But These are just my thoughts

All he said was it has the shape of winning and some circle thing in the center that reminds him of a bit chip
(Mar. 12, 2023  12:49 AM)cybubble Wrote: So zankye said that the beyblade mc is a mixture of valkire and dragon at least on the chip so here is my thoughts they bey will be blue again it’s probably going to be a if I had to guess griffin or a dragon it be an attack or balance type if it is a dragon probably left spin but if it’s not right spin or duel spin I also think the bey name will start with a x or the main character name is x or starts with x the anime will release a preview like they did with burst in 2015 but the anime will come out 2024 i think we might not have hasbro this time around but taking what we know about global release it’s probably going to not have Hasbro and quadstrike will be there last season ever. But These are just my thoughts

Chill on the speculation, You have 4-5 theories a day.
I get your excited for gen x we all are but calm down and take a rest you really are starting to be annoying wanting info like just chill and be patient
Ok I don’t want to be annoying so i will stop
(Mar. 12, 2023  6:19 AM)cybubble Wrote: Ok I don’t want to be annoying so i will stop
Stick to your word man. You said the same thing last time.
I know we will likely revert to a low base power level and work our way up from there, but I really hope the first few Launchers aren't like 5 rotations or something.
IIRC Zankye said that the stadium he saw seemed to have a shroud, but that the burst gimmick is gone. Since the shroud's only real purpose is to prevent bursted parts exiting the stadium on a mostly vertical trajectory, it makes me think, along with the [admittedly generic-sounding] talk of fast action, that we should expect Beys that are relatively light, but spinning or moving very fast, which is the kind of thing you might need to guard against . Alternatively, it could just be that they're expecting current players to use their Burst Beys in the new stadiums, and decided to offer the same protection for the foreseeable future.

One thing I'm really interested to see is if, and for how long, there will be parity between Hasbro and Takara's releases. They almost never produce the same stadiums, and Hasbro usually have their own twist on the accessories, so I don't expect much there. With Hasbro releasing more Burst products this year, and a live-action movie just beyond the horizon, I wonder if Hasbro will even release Generation X, or if they might produce their own completely original line of products to tie into the movie once they're done with Burst.
Hasbro better not release their trash again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here’s a wishful thinking:
Beyblades with a small signal mechanism that triggers once it stops spinning. That way is a lot convenient to determine which Bey spin finished
(Mar. 15, 2023  1:59 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: Here’s a wishful thinking:
Beyblades with a small signal mechanism that triggers once it stops spinning. That way is a lot convenient to determine which Bey spin finished

that would be good, but there would need to be a way to stop the other signal when the losing beyblade stops spinning
(Mar. 15, 2023  2:05 AM)ElDiablo69 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2023  1:59 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote: Here’s a wishful thinking:

that would be good, but there would need to be a way to stop the other signal when the losing beyblade stops spinning

I think Whichever lights up first would be easier to spot
That kind of mechanism would be difficult to implement because you would need either something that operates on centrifugal force and can differentiate between very little and zero, or you would need a Bey that spins independently of a tip which remains stationary and is connected to some kind of hall-sensor potentiometer, which would be expensive and bad for both stamina and movement. I don't think technology will ever decide disputes over which Bey span for longer. The closest you might get would be a high FPS camera to capture and replay footage, and those are pricey too.
(Mar. 15, 2023  10:52 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: That kind of mechanism would be difficult to implement because you would need either something that operates on centrifugal force and can differentiate between very little and zero, or you would need a Bey that spins independently of a tip which remains stationary and is connected to some kind of hall-sensor potentiometer, which would be expensive and bad for both stamina and movement. I don't think technology will ever decide disputes over which Bey span for longer. The closest you might get would be a high FPS camera to capture and replay footage, and those are pricey too.

They did it before which similar mechanisms in Greatest Raphael where the Halo activates when it slows down or Hybrid/Ignition drivers that activate when rotation speed changes. 

Should not underestimate TT’s tech. Did you know they patented remote controlled spinning top back in 2003? 

https://patents.google.com/patent/US7063589B2/en
(Mar. 15, 2023  1:43 PM)BeyBurstMY Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2023  10:52 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: That kind of mechanism would be difficult to implement because you would need either something that operates on centrifugal force and can differentiate between very little and zero, or you would need a Bey that spins independently of a tip which remains stationary and is connected to some kind of hall-sensor potentiometer, which would be expensive and bad for both stamina and movement. I don't think technology will ever decide disputes over which Bey span for longer. The closest you might get would be a high FPS camera to capture and replay footage, and those are pricey too.

They did it before which similar mechanisms in Greatest Raphael where the Halo activates when it slows down or Hybrid/Ignition drivers that activate when rotation speed changes. 

Should not underestimate TT’s tech. Did you know they patented remote controlled spinning top back in 2003? 

https://patents.google.com/patent/US7063589B2/en

I have it. Dragoon V RC.
While there have been mechanisms that activated due to changes in rotation speed, none of them were sensitive enough to differentiate between near-zero and zero, and the electronics and sensors that would be required to do so would be prohibitively expensive. I understand that the technology to do so is nothing new or rare, but nobody is going to pay the amount it would cost for a Beyblade with those technologies integrated into it, and they would sell very few units of an accessory that measures what your eyes can already see well enough. If Beyblades were a big money sport where every rotation counts, then photo-finish decisions might become a vital part of competition, but I doubt it will ever reach that point. It's an interesting idea, it's just not economically viable.
(Mar. 16, 2023  10:42 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: While there have been mechanisms that activated due to changes in rotation speed, none of them were sensitive enough to differentiate between near-zero and zero, and the electronics and sensors that would be required to do so would be prohibitively expensive. I understand that the technology to do so is nothing new or rare, but nobody is going to pay the amount it would cost for a Beyblade with those technologies integrated into it, and they would sell very few units of an accessory that measures what your eyes can already see well enough. If Beyblades were a big money sport where every rotation counts, then photo-finish decisions might become a vital part of competition, but I doubt it will ever reach that point. It's an interesting idea, it's just not economically viable.

Hmm, actually it doesnt have to be near-zero. 
I can think of a zero cost solution to this. Just add spin-finish = whichever bey lights up first in the rulebook

I assume there will be a new rulebook since Burst is no longer relevant in the future?