Beyblade X - Wishful Thinking and Speculation

How would you make a Bey light up only when it has completely ceased rotating?
(Mar. 17, 2023  12:59 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: How would you make a Bey light up only when it has completely ceased rotating?

Actually pretty simple, albeit maybe expensive. Basically you just flip a switch that turns on a circuit board with code that makes the bey light up when at a certain amount of motion, but turns off when it exceeds that motion value. A microbit can do that and it’s about $30, so I can see why there’s a price concern. But at the same time, the rip fire series that hasbro did was about $15(5 extra from regular singles). Flipping the code on that and having a power switch can’t be all that expensive, however the feature itself is already useless since judges already officially use slow motion recordings for finishes that are too close for the human eye to determine, anyways.
Right, so you mean an accelerometer. Even with a simplified design where you cut out the IC and just use the capacitance of the accelerometer for switching, it's still going to hit the bottom line pretty heavily, and given the high-impact nature of beyblades I don't know if we could trust them to remain accurate for all that long. If we have an IC onboard then there's probably a PCB and I wouldn't trust one that small to stand up the the stresses of a Bey battle. I'll admit that I don't have any experience with the wear on those types of parts though. Dual spin beys would either need an IC to run code for switching on a negative reading, or a second accelerometer to provide capacitance in both spin directions. (even then we might have a problem with the spin direction reversing momentarily, and providing a fake LAD effect)
It's an interesting idea to be sure, but I don't see it being implemented any time soon.
I want Yoshihiro Nagamori as character designer for the new anime, like Bakuten Shoot and MFB. Not only key animator like Burst anime.
(Mar. 18, 2023  10:48 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I want Yoshihiro Nagamori as character designer for the new anime, like Bakuten Shoot and MFB. Not only key animator like Burst anime.

Nagamori was the Avatar Designer for Burst. Not the Key Animator. He did a phenomenal job at the Avatar Designs. He designed the Avatars but wasn't the one to animate them.
Some 3/21 Happy Beyblade Day wishlist:

1. Free giveaways not limited to Japan only
2. More Special 24th Anni editions (beys or parts or premiums)
3. Global physical event celebrations
4. Bring back Beypoints-like system
(Mar. 18, 2023  11:35 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2023  10:48 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I want Yoshihiro Nagamori as character designer for the new anime, like Bakuten Shoot and MFB. Not only key animator like Burst anime.

Nagamori was the Avatar Designer for Burst. Not the Key Animator. He did a phenomenal job at the Avatar Designs. He designed the Avatars but wasn't the one to animate them.

Each end credit of Burst says Nagamori was key animator. Not lot of episode but he was.
My final, super specific prediction for all of the July products.

Final Gen X Reveal Hopes And Predictions:
Whatever they reveal Tuesday (or for me tomorrow at 8)
there’s one thing for sure…. I AM HYPED.
Just for humor..

X represents Chromosome X
All characters are females
New beys will be in light pink/purple like my little pony theme
With blings & stardust
Beyblade X News Predictions:
April
May
June
We’ll see if any of this happens
Maybe the high speed battles could signify using different launchers than traditionally like maybe a rev up launcher or something like that
Would be cool if TT enforced something like set rotation for Beyblade X tournaments (similar to MTG and Pokemon TGC). I don't wanna see another gen get heavier and bigger each season :')

It doesn't even have to be full set rotation, maybe have a bunch of simple parts that are available every season (the usual rubber flat, ball tip, cone tip etc we get every gen can stay) and add in stronger/more versatile parts that get rotated out at the end of every season idk.
(Mar. 28, 2023  6:59 PM)tubitr Wrote: Would be cool if TT enforced something like set rotation for Beyblade X tournaments (similar to MTG and Pokemon TGC).  I don't wanna see another gen get heavier and bigger each season :')

It doesn't even have to be full set rotation, maybe have a bunch of simple parts that are available every season (the usual rubber flat, ball tip, cone tip etc we get every gen can stay) and add in stronger/more versatile parts that get rotated out at the end of every season idk.

Although that sounds good on paper but won’t it be kinda confusing for newcomers and people might find good combos for an older part but it would be useless 

What would be better is if they would add an actual ban list if any bey becomes overpowered and not just ruin the meta that way
(Mar. 29, 2023  6:43 AM)DedZeY Wrote: Although that sounds good on paper but won’t it be kinda confusing for newcomers and people might find good combos for an older part but it would be useless 

What would be better is if they would add an actual ban list if any bey becomes overpowered and not just ruin the meta that way

It can be kinda confusing yea but older parts don't have to end up useless. There can be something like a "expanded/unlimited format" that allows all parts with less frequent/unofficial tournaments and there's never any limitations when just playing casually.

World's like the only pre DB layer that isn't completely outclassed in some way atm and I don't see the harm in making older parts unusable through rules instead of weight diff. This way TT won't have to reset the gen every 6-8 years cuz the beys got too big and expensive either Confused
(Mar. 29, 2023  9:15 AM)tubitr Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2023  6:43 AM)DedZeY Wrote: Although that sounds good on paper but won’t it be kinda confusing for newcomers and people might find good combos for an older part but it would be useless 

It can be kinda confusing yea but older parts don't have to end up useless. There can be something like a "expanded/unlimited format" that allows all parts with less frequent/unofficial tournaments and there's never any limitations when just playing casually.

World's like the only pre DB layer that isn't completely outclassed in some way atm and I don't see the harm in making older parts unusable through rules instead of weight diff. This way TT won't have to reset the gen every 6-8 years cuz the beys got too big and expensive either  Confused

Maybe you can change the layers and keep the preformance tips/drivers since usually the creep with them wouldn't be that large

I honestly don't want too many left spin beys
I think it would be way more beneficial for the meta if we don't have to deal with the huge lad meta
I hope the anime has a decent story and not just a tournament arc
I don;t care what the anime has to offer, but I don't want it to be anything like the mfb anime
what did the mfb anime do wrong bro
(Mar. 29, 2023  7:49 PM)Orange R Wrote: what did the mfb anime do wrong bro

a lot and i mean a lot of things.

A lot of fantasy elements compared to bakuten and burst. Feels too little like beyblade and more so like yugioh. theres also some broken continuity
(Mar. 29, 2023  8:28 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

A lot of fantasy elements compared to bakuten and burst. Feels too little like beyblade and more so like yugioh. theres also some broken continuity

I would agree that mfb has more fantasy elements than burst but the last seasons feel like forced tournament arcs, I do not remember alot from bakuten but i feel like bakuten had more fantasy elements compared to mfb, as i remember both mfb and bakuten also focus on technical improvements on the beys
(Mar. 29, 2023  8:28 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what exactly did MFB do that was any different from Bakuten and Burst? All three generations had Bit Beasts/Motifs/Avatars. The only thing I can really think of is that 4D had a chosen ones/end of the world arc? Can't comment on the continuity though since I last watched it like 10-12 years ago when it came out.
The og wasnt inferior to fantasy element like mfb, the dark power/Corruption thing was also done by Brooklyn Who aslo did the World ending stuff. They casually making tornados as well or even Driger claw attacks were destroying trees amd damaging the ground, mfb was Just more explosive thx to better amd greater visual and that was their winning formula for great popularity at that time. But their Not that different after that.  Beyblade is basically like Yu Gi Oh same formula different cast, cards/Beys. Burst did try something else by being more down to earth
So, what kind of Beyblade do you guys think the Gen X protagonist will have? My two bets are Bellerophon or Xcalibur. First guess is Bellerophon because it would pay homage to Pegasis and Valkyrie's avatars since Bellerophon is a Greek mythical hero who rode Pegasus. My second guess is Xcalibur because I think it would be logical that the protagonist's Bey start with X for the series Beyblade X. And I have one more guess which is crazy and can anger some people, but I'm still going to say it. My wild third guess is Messiah! I know this might sound ridiculous but hear me out. I was thinking that the X in Beyblade X means "cross". And after hearing the news that Gen X Beys will Burst, I think that these new Beys will be a cross between all three previous generations (Plastic Gen, Metal Saga, and Burst). And you know what mythical/legendary figure relates to a cross? Jesus Christ, the one who died on a cross, who is the Messiah. I know some people may think that Takara Tomy wouldn't make a Bey based on religious figure like Jesus. But, I disagree since in Burst, they made three Beys based on the Devil (Satan, Diabolos, and Lucifer), the evil counterpart and enemy to Jesus, so they can definitely do it. Of course, the avatar wouldn't actually be Jesus, it would look like a cool deity. Also, something similar was done in Persona 3 where the protagonist had a Persona called the Messiah which was awesome in my opinion.