Beyblade X - Wishful Thinking and Speculation

(Sep. 27, 2023  6:06 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  7:56 AM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: “Beyblade is meaningless” - WBO admin 

Beyblade is not meaningless, it's fun and brings people together. Which is the opposite of what you've been doing in this thread. If you can't stop twisting peoples words and starting arguments over nothing, you will be receiving a warning level.

Warning for what? Taking Beyblade seriously. Ok how about now, this is my new opinion as advised by the community. Beyblade is a dumb kids toy. All good now? Pls no warning.
(Sep. 27, 2023  6:20 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  6:06 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Beyblade is not meaningless, it's fun and brings people together. Which is the opposite of what you've been doing in this thread. If you can't stop twisting peoples words and starting arguments over nothing, you will be receiving a warning level.

Warning for what? Taking Beyblade seriously. Ok how about now, this is my new opinion as advised by the community. Beyblade is a dumb kids toy. All good now? Pls no warning.

That's not what she meant. You can like beyblade as much as you want. What TrainiacJ said was that you shouldn't twist and misrepresent people's words, which you're doing right now, nor starting arguments over minor things.
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:55 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  5:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: In no way in hell it is. This isnt some world cup where were competing for money. Its a damn game for people to come together to celebrate a certain hobby. If your just going to be here to spread nonsense. Take it somewhere else. Its not wanted here

There are literally international leader boards for Beyblade tournaments on this website. There are those who take the hobby seriously and those who believe it’s just a dumb kids toy I guess
The processing system is broken atm and people who haven't been active in years are sitting rent free at the top of the rankings. You also literally gain nothing from winning or being at the top. Things like prizes and giveaways come out of the pockets of organizers and staff, as this is a non-profit organization. No one takes beyblade as seriously as you think. Sure, people try hard to win, but everyone knows that at the end of the day it's for fun. I'd advise moving on from this subject as staff has warned you. Have a good day.
Its sad to see that this user cant understand a hobby and a serious sport. Anyway getting back onto the threads topic, Im hoping to that this app ends up working out so that way I can get this cobalt drake. Im hype because of all the new stuff they have releasing .
(Sep. 27, 2023  6:20 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  6:06 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Beyblade is not meaningless, it's fun and brings people together. Which is the opposite of what you've been doing in this thread. If you can't stop twisting peoples words and starting arguments over nothing, you will be receiving a warning level.

Honestly glad you got a warning, you clearly need to  take a break. Worked for me and hopefully works for you. Anyways I really hope we get a lot of burst remakes (like Phoenix, Xcalibur, Fafnir and etc)
(Sep. 27, 2023  8:50 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  6:20 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: Warning for what? Taking Beyblade seriously. Ok how about now, this is my new opinion as advised by the community. Beyblade is a dumb kids toy. All good now? Pls no warning.
Honestly glad you got a warning, you clearly need to  take a break. Worked for me and hopefully works for you. Anyways I really hope we get a lot of burst remakes (like Phoenix, Xcalibur, Fafnir and etc)

I actually got a warning about a warning so I’m still all good. 

I hope we get a remake of the Hello Kitty bey.
(Sep. 27, 2023  8:56 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  8:50 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Honestly glad you got a warning, you clearly need to  take a break. Worked for me and hopefully works for you. Anyways I really hope we get a lot of burst remakes (like Phoenix, Xcalibur, Fafnir and etc)

I actually got a warning about a warning so I’m still all good. 

What we need is a remake of Orichalcum.
Depending on how the bursting mechanism of X works, might be cool to get some bits of varying levels of free spin. I understand the purpose of X is the rack and pinion X Dash but a free spinning attack tip that will actually slow down if it touches the ridge might be cool.
(Sep. 27, 2023  9:37 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  8:56 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: I actually got a warning about a warning so I’m still all good. 

Oracle what?!
(Sep. 27, 2023  11:17 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  9:37 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: What we need is a remake of Orichalcum.

Oracle what?!
Huh??
Honestly, given that it takes a little bit for the Beyblade X manga to truly start, I could see OLM doing 1 chapter per episode for the first 4. This would be the easiest way to catch up with the manga & the release schedule. Also, for the new Beyblades, here are my predictions as to the role they'll play.

The October chapter should cover Toguro and Multi's battle, which should end in a loss, and then King's battle with whoever he fights. I could see him fighting X, since it would most likely end in a draw, allowing for at least 1 more fight and 1 more chapter, aligning with the product schedule.

3 Beys debut in November, but I doubt we'll see all of them. They'll probably do the Burst technique of featuring 1 main bey, and then showing the others at the very end, which will make their proper debuts in the next chapter. My guess is that Rhino Horn's user fights, Bird, defeating him and resulting in a loss. After this loss, at the end of the chapter, Multi gets Bird a new Beyblade so he can up his game, and Ekusu also wants one.

Then in the December chapter, both of these Beys could be used in battle for the first time, fighting whatever Beyblade makes its debut. Maybe either Cobalt Drake's evo or Team Pendragon's 2nd Beyblade. An easy way to do this would be a tag battle.
The culmination of all of my predictions:
i really hope this next generation catches on over here in the united states. i am already loving the designs and from what I have been seeing, beyblade x has already surpassed expectations. maybe there could be a pop-up beyblade training center in my area... but i dont know if it will that popular.
Calling it right now, one of the future Dran evolutions will have a Volcanic driver styled bit, since I feel like it would emphasize the speed and ability to do an Xtreme Finish the most. Like compared to a rubber flat tip, I think a Volcanic driver gimmick would be more prone to speeding across the railings and maintaining it.
(Sep. 27, 2023  9:37 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  8:56 PM)Wyborg2000 Wrote: I actually got a warning about a warning so I’m still all good. 

*Mid
(Oct. 08, 2023  11:01 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2023  9:37 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: What we need is a remake of Orichalcum.

*Mid

What you mean? Orichalcum is bussing my boy. Besides, it already has an MFB remake. If we give it a X one it’ll be across three generations.
(Oct. 10, 2023  1:58 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2023  11:01 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: *Mid

What you mean? Orichalcum is bussing my boy. Besides, it already has an MFB remake. If we give it a X one it’ll be across three generations.

That's a custom remake, not official

Personally I just want a big bang pegasus remake since it's one of my favorite mfb beys that got robbed of one in burst.
(Oct. 10, 2023  4:55 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2023  1:58 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: What you mean? Orichalcum is bussing my boy. Besides, it already has an MFB remake. If we give it a X one it’ll be across three generations.

That's a custom remake, not official

Personally I just want a big bang pegasus remake since it's one of my favorite mfb beys that got robbed of one in burst.

Funnily enough, there already is a custom remake of that one. By the same guy who made the Orichalcum remake.
Made some English dub episode titles for fun
(Nov. 04, 2023  1:46 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Made some English dub episode titles for fun

Localized Bey names I made for fun