Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

My tl;dr is the side views are god awful, but other than that these beys look genuinely fun. Dransword is still my favorite but Wizardarrow is definitely up there which was unexpected. I'm looking forward to seeing how this series goes.

Also the grip + string launcher looks more like a sword launcher than any of the sword launchers in burst lmao.
(May. 17, 2023  8:33 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(May. 17, 2023  6:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I know why it's like that, but I think it's still way too sharp in my opinion, they should've still made it like Survive from Burst, as it's arguably steeper than the D tip, or heck they should've just made it a SB type of tip if it has to be sharper.

And yes I already pointed that out at the end of my Hell Scythe paragraph, so yeah.

I like that personally, It should help curb the LAD issue burst had for sure, and could probably diversify the passive type meta with greater risks and greater rewards.

While that would be great, the thing is, an LAD meta is practically unavoidable. As soon as they introduce a fairly round opposite spinner, it's only a matter of time till it happens.
Honestly, for the first season release of Beyblade X, I'm REALLY liking what I'm seeing. Everything seems fresh but also, it brings back two very exciting aspects from MF (metal contact) and Burst. Yes, they're simple, but the first wave always is.
(May. 17, 2023  6:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 17, 2023  3:38 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: I think that the reason they went with a fully sharp tip for defense is due to the stadium having the teethed ridges. Since it's a fully sharp tip it'll act like Just and go to the center as fast as possible no matter how hard it's kicked and if it's moved too far then it will clash with the ridge creating a counter attack like D performance tips in the Zero -G stadium. And we all know from experience that fully sharp tips have awful stamina in battle so it was more close to a defense tip.

Also the Taper Bit is a Semi-Flat not an Flat Sharp

I know why it's like that, but I think it's still way too sharp in my opinion, they should've still made it like Survive from Burst, as it's arguably steeper than the D tip, or heck they should've just made it a SB type of tip if it has to be sharper.

And yes I already pointed that out at the end of my Hell Scythe paragraph, so yeah.

I...... Feel ya unfortunately. I feel that these beys can only be used in this stadium due to the gimmicks.

Another thing that's also been grinding my gears is that they chose a ball tip for the stamina type. I know weve been using ball tips for stamina tipes since burst but, I feel that they should've given ball to the defense type (more grip than sharp and if it gets blown off to hard it can counter like they expect.) And a D shaped sharp for the stamina tipe (it can hold on longer like they expect and it can allso counter)

But, I guess it is what it is. Still bums me though
(May. 17, 2023  11:16 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(May. 17, 2023  6:47 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I know why it's like that, but I think it's still way too sharp in my opinion, they should've still made it like Survive from Burst, as it's arguably steeper than the D tip, or heck they should've just made it a SB type of tip if it has to be sharper.

I...... Feel ya unfortunately. I feel that these beys can only be used in this stadium due to the gimmicks.

Another thing that's also been grinding my gears is that they chose a ball tip for the stamina type. I know weve been using ball tips for stamina tipes since burst but, I feel that they should've given ball to the defense type (more grip than sharp and if it gets blown off to hard it can counter like they expect.) And a D shaped sharp for the stamina tipe (it can hold on longer like they expect and it can allso counter)

But, I guess it is what it is. Still bums me though

they’re flipping it because of movement. Sharp tips stay in the center while ball tips move around, so it makes sense for one to be the other
For anyone wondering where the teeth of the bey are I'm pretty sure it's on the bottom of the Ratchet (someone can correct me if I'm wrong).
One thing I recognized is that the beys don't burst as much a the early burst beys (at least from what I can tell).
So, why does "Beyblade X" have no BBA/WBBA/wbba.-type Organization?
(May. 18, 2023  1:58 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: So, why does "Beyblade X" have no BBA/WBBA/wbba.-type Organization?

No one’s mentioned it yet but there is one. It’s called the B4, Beyblade Battle Base.
what happen when the teeth in the stadium or bottom beys broke? will we ever have to buy separately? if not then its really concerning because stadium are not cheap.
Considering Beyblade X anime begins this fall do y’all think that the sort of Hybrid Wheel/Dual layer system for Bey X will be coming in the fall because to me that would make a lot of these upcoming beys kinda useless (in the sense that like 3-4 months later there’s a new system)
I just realized Kamen X and Dransword owner(don't know the name) is actually the same person, the wear the same shirt.
Nah, having a "pre-season 1" system that only goes on for a few months before the next system doesn't make a ton of sense.

Oh and these first 4 beys are already going to be in the anime, so yeah just a hunch but I think that means no new system anytime soon.
(May. 17, 2023  7:24 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Knight Shield - That green is lighter than expected but otherwise not too bad, I like the round, armoured design, almost like Gravity Perseus. However, that sharp tip is awful. I understand the thought process behind it but gahhhhhh that's terrible. Couldn't it at least have a Survive shape, heck, why not even the MFB Sharp tip design? This one's comparable to MS in MFB in shape. At least the blade is rounder.

the tip might be a rubber sharp, like the Zeal driver.
Here some cool fact on Beyblade X series:

New gimmick X(extreme) Dash achieves the fastest attack of all time:

The Beyblade (spinning top), launcher, and stadium of BEYBLADE X have been completely redesigned. A rail is attached to the inside of the stadium, and when the rail engages with the "gear" on the axis of the Beyblade (spinning top), super acceleration is produced. The new gimmick X(extreme) Dash, which produces the fastest attack of all time, increases the role of strategy and makes battles more intense and flashier. Players can try out the special moves and special attacks like in the anime and manga that all Bladers have dreamed of.

■ All popular aspects of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generations are included:

The new X(extreme) Dash gimmick further enhances the game while retaining its popular aspects so that it can be enjoyed by children and adults of all ages. Popular aspects are the first generation BEYBLADE's fun with customizations and battle, the second generation Metal Fight Beyblade's fierce clash of metals, and the third generation Beyblade Burst's burst gimmick to break the opponent.

■ GEAR SPORTS captivates not only players but also spectators:

BEYBLADE requires heart, technique, and physical strength, so it has evolved into a sport that is not only enjoyed by the players themselves, but also captivates spectators. We are defining GEAR SPORTS as a competition that requires players to improve their skills, such as practicing shooting and acquiring knowledge of customizations and reconfigurations using gear with meticulous setup possibilities.

The Tournament:

The tournaments, which have attracted many participants not only in Japan but around the world (e.g., 2018 World Championship in Paris, France), will be further enhanced in addition to the existing official tournaments held by authorized stores and medium to large scale tournaments held in shopping malls, in order to expand the fan base of Beyblade, from "BEYBLADE X", a brand new "Masters Tournament" will be held in this winter. There will be three new classes: "Regular Class" for elementary school students only, "Senior Class" for junior high school students and above, "Masters Class" for anyone above elementary school age, and the top of each class will be decided. Among them, the "Masters Tournament" will be a high-grade tournament to determine the Top Blader the pinnacle of Beyblade, and will also be awarded with luxurious extra prizes. This stage is not only a place that all Beyblade fans to aspire to reach, but through special venue presentations, it is also a place that will provide the best experience that conveys excitement to not only the participating players but also the spectators. The tournament will be open to all Beyblade fans, from the competitively minded to those who want to have fun with others. All Beyblade Fans will be able to experience the fun and excitement of battles through the tournament.

And in conjunction with the toy series, a manga series (from June 2023) will begin, depicting a world where Beyblade has become a professional sport. In addition, an animated TV series (from this fall) is scheduled for release.
(May. 18, 2023  6:48 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here some cool fact on Beyblade X series:

The Beyblade (spinning top), launcher, and stadium of BEYBLADE X have been completely redesigned. A rail is attached to the inside of the stadium, and when the rail engages with the "gear" on the axis of the Beyblade (spinning top), super acceleration is produced. The new gimmick X(extreme) Dash, which produces the fastest attack of all time, increases the role of strategy and makes battles more intense and flashier. Players can try out the special moves and special attacks like in the anime and manga that all Bladers have dreamed of.

The new X(extreme) Dash gimmick further enhances the game while retaining its popular aspects so that it can be enjoyed by children and adults of all ages. Popular aspects are the first generation BEYBLADE's fun with customizations and battle, the second generation Metal Fight Beyblade's fierce clash of metals, and the third generation Beyblade Burst's burst gimmick to break the opponent.

BEYBLADE requires heart, technique, and physical strength, so it has evolved into a sport that is not only enjoyed by the players themselves, but also captivates spectators. We are defining GEAR SPORTS as a competition that requires players to improve their skills, such as practicing shooting and acquiring knowledge of customizations and reconfigurations using gear with meticulous setup possibilities.

The Tournament:

The tournaments, which have attracted many participants not only in Japan but around the world (e.g., 2018 World Championship in Paris, France), will be further enhanced in addition to the existing official tournaments held by authorized stores and medium to large scale tournaments held in shopping malls, in order to expand the fan base of Beyblade, from "BEYBLADE X", a brand new "Masters Tournament" will be held in this winter. There will be three new classes: "Regular Class" for elementary school students only, "Senior Class" for junior high school students and above, "Masters Class" for anyone above elementary school age, and the top of each class will be decided. Among them, the "Masters Tournament" will be a high-grade tournament to determine the Top Blader the pinnacle of Beyblade, and will also be awarded with luxurious extra prizes. This stage is not only a place that all Beyblade fans to aspire to reach, but through special venue presentations, it is also a place that will provide the best experience that conveys excitement to not only the participating players but also the spectators. The tournament will be open to all Beyblade fans, from the competitively minded to those who want to have fun with others. All Beyblade Fans will be able to experience the fun and excitement of battles through the tournament.

And in conjunction with the toy series, a manga series (from June 2023) will begin, depicting a world where Beyblade has become a professional sport. In addition, an animated TV series (from this fall) is scheduled for release.

where did you get this from?
(May. 19, 2023  2:25 AM)ElDiablo69 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2023  6:48 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here some cool fact on Beyblade X series:

The Tournament:

where did you get this from?

I found it on this site: https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/sto...-43870793/.
Hey, so I tried reading through this thread and was wondering if anyone who attended the release event managed to get a size measurement of the new stadium? I'm trying to design a new portable stadium stand and don't want to make it too big or too small.
(May. 20, 2023  11:45 PM)7Zer09 Wrote: Hey, so I tried reading through this thread and was wondering if anyone who attended the release event managed to get a size measurement of the new stadium? I'm trying to design a new portable stadium stand and don't want to make it too big or too small.

W440 x H455 x D125mm
(May. 21, 2023  12:33 AM)BeyBurstMY Wrote:
(May. 20, 2023  11:45 PM)7Zer09 Wrote: Hey, so I tried reading through this thread and was wondering if anyone who attended the release event managed to get a size measurement of the new stadium? I'm trying to design a new portable stadium stand and don't want to make it too big or too small.

W440 x H455 x D125mm

Thanks so much!
Securing pre-orders has been fun. I got BX-01 through BX-06, stadium (green), grip and battle pass. But I was a dummy and didn't order the moment that pre-orders went live so I ended up having to go back and forth through different shops.

By the time I ordered, Takara Tomy Mall was sold out of most items and. Was only able to get BX-03, BX-04 and the stadium. They had the boosters in stock as well but I decided not to get them. Then a few days later Toys R Us restocked BX-01 and BX-02, but they don't ship until launch and arrive a few days later which stinks. The next day Amazon got a restock so I ordered BX-01 and BX-02 from Amazon cancelled my Toys R Us order, and I also got BX-05 and BX-06 from Amazon because they were only 1,000 yen each so I figured "Why not?" And then finally today Takara Tomy did a restock and I was able to order a launch grip and the battle pass.

The battle pass and the grip have been hard to find stock for (especially the battle pass) because - obviously - everyone wants them.

So now on launch day BX-03, BX-04, stadium, grip and battle pass will arrive in the morning and the rest will be delivered at some point on the same day. In the meantime I need to find another grip and probably another battle pass for my son. Takara Tomy Mall limits to one per customer so I guess I need to stalk Amazon for another restock 😩

But I'm very excited! It's awesome to see this level of excitement months before release! I can't wait to try it together with my son.
According to the referee of the Battle League from Hasbro France, some members of Hasbro are currently in Japan... Take this info as you see fit.
(May. 27, 2023  11:24 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the referee of the Battle League from Hasbro France, some members of Hasbro are currently in Japan... Take this info as you see fit.

For job interviews with TT
How would most of "Metal Fight Beyblade" and "Beyblade Burst"'s Performance Tips/Bottoms/Drivers translate to "Beyblade X" territory?
(May. 18, 2023  3:01 AM)WickedHero Wrote: what happen when the teeth in the stadium or bottom beys broke? will we ever have to buy separately? if not then its really concerning because stadium are not cheap.

Great question. I really hope they dont rip us off and make it easily replaceable.