Beyblade X Episode #10 (December 8, 2023)

10) The World of Pros
プロの世界
Puro no Sekai
Air Date: December 8th, 2023

The opponent in Bird's second Pro match is Team Phalanx, which includes Ishiyama, who destroyed his Bey back when he was an amateur. Just before the match, Bird finds Ishiyama being confronted as he could not meet his sponsor's demands...

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2135411/
Now this seems like some good filler. I guess we can finally see Bird win a battle. Once he confronts the very thing that broke his confidence we saw in the first episode. I think he will naturally start improving at a faster pace
I'm glad the anime is continuing to follow up on one-off characters from the first chapter. It will leave the overall experience feeling more whole by the end.
Here is the video trailer for the tenth episode of Beyblade X:

Which showing Dran Dagger hitting Stone Mont Blanc & it will be it debut in the anime plus we see the leader of Team Phalanx, Takumi Ishiyama talking to their sponsor about their Pro Battle match with Team Persona.
I'm excited to see Drandagger here but they better let Bird be the one to fight Ishiyama

Bird is the one who needs to defeat him to piss off their team's sponsor
So your wins are based on how many extreme dashes you can do, no real strategies involved. Yup, that's how wack this show is. They really make 3 extreme dashes look like it's so big of a deal. At this point, I will take Beyblade Burst Surge over whatever this is at any moment.
(Dec. 08, 2023  4:46 PM)45° Wrote: So your wins are based on how many extreme dashes you can do, no real strategies involved. Yup, that's how wack this show is. They really make 3 extreme dashes look like it's so big of a deal. At this point, I will take Beyblade Burst Surge over whatever this is at any moment.

You again?!
(Dec. 08, 2023  4:46 PM)45° Wrote: So your wins are based on how many extreme dashes you can do, no real strategies involved. Yup, that's how wack this show is. They really make 3 extreme dashes look like it's so big of a deal. At this point, I will take Beyblade Burst Surge over whatever this is at any moment.

So pretty much blindly hating on a show you hate. Typical series hater trope. You aren't wasting anybody's time but your own.
Ngl, the more x dashes=guaranteed win is definitely a trope rn. This shows has late DBZ levels of strategy right now.
Episode Description:
In Persona's second pro match, Bird faces Phalanx, where Takumi Ishiyama, who destroyed Bird's Bey in his amateur days, belongs. Bird witnesses Ishiyama's plight as he struggles to meet sponsor demands just before the match. Meanwhile, Kamen X is excited about the opportunity to aim for a triple knockout in the tournament. As the match begins, Kamen X reveals a surprising fact to Phalanx, who has prepared thoroughly for the Dransword.
(Dec. 09, 2023  8:21 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote: Episode Description:
In Persona's second pro match, Bird faces Phalanx, where Takumi Ishiyama, who destroyed Bird's Bey in his amateur days, belongs. Bird witnesses Ishiyama's plight as he struggles to meet sponsor demands just before the match. Meanwhile, Kamen X is excited about the opportunity to aim for a triple knockout in the tournament. As the match begins, Kamen X reveals a surprising fact to Phalanx, who has prepared thoroughly for the Dransword.
What were the sponsors demands to Ishiyama?
(Dec. 11, 2023  4:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2023  8:21 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote: Episode Description:
What were the sponsors demands to Ishiyama?

Idk
(Dec. 16, 2023  6:33 AM)Beyburst321 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2023  4:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote: What were the sponsors demands to Ishiyama?

Idk

Now I know, he does not want a boring battle. Ishiyama just call his beyblade to defend.