Beyblade Wishlist!

My wish list for any Bey would be:

Black Dranzer (Plastic)
Dragoon MS
Draciel MS
Dranzer MS
Knight Dranzer (Plastic or MS; doesnt matter)
Kid Dragoon MS
Wishlist:
- Draciel V2
- Driger V
- Uriel 2
I just want this jade jupiter phantom orion fusionhades deathquetzacoatl diablonemesis beat lynx scythe kronos vari ares duo uranus kreis cygnus bigbang pegasis and bakushin belzeebub
Strongest Blader Set
Ultimate DX Set
BBG-04 Zero-G attack stadium
Fang Leone
Hell Crown (collection)
Vulcan Horogium (collection, also parts aren't half bad)
Death Quetzalcoatl
Screw Capricorn (yes, I still don't have it)
Guardian Reviser
lol I want these so badly
-Scythe Kronos T125EDS
-Phantom Orion B : D
-Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
-Duo Uranus 230WD
-Blitz Unicorno 100RSF
and the zero-g blades too XD I just have to sell all my plastics and what not lol just so I have some money XD
il just leave this here then Tongue_out

EG Series

Dranzer GT
Dragoon GT
Draciel G
Zues
Gigars

Magnacore

Dragoon V2
Driger V
Burning Kerberous
Ortherus
Cyber Dragoon

HMS

Dranzer HMS
Dragoon HMS (Regular Not UV)
MUST...
HAVE...
DIABLO!!!

(Got owned by it on saturday.)
HAHAHA! This is such a funny thread XD it's like a argumaent over who wants what! There's a simple and truthful way to put it:
I WANT ALL OF THE BEYS ! ! !
Except Poision Scorpio.

LOLOLOLO
A bey is a bey. It spins. That's all I care about. XD LOL , jokes!
I don't want to have all Beyblades, just that ones that I really like Smile
So my wishlist would be:

Plastics:
Draciel MBD
Dragoon V2
Dragoon GT
Gabriel
Uriel 2
Dark Dragoon
Dark Draciel

HMS:
Dragoon MSUV
Dragoon MF
Dark Effigy/Death Gargoyle MS
Wolborg MS
Dark Leopard MS
Samurai Changer MS
Jiraiya MS
Bloody Devil MS
Shiny God MS

But most of them are too expensive, so I'll never buy them Tongue_out

Greez, DrigerGatling Smile
@DrigetGatling: It's stupid not to get them all if you can easily do so--it's not going to take away anything. PLUS, you can use them as test subjects Wink
Luck: Of course it's stupid if I could take any Grin
But I don't like all Beys, so I'm only interested in Beyblades that I like very much (Driger Joyful_2), Beys that have cool gimmicks or Beys that look so damn nice.
And the ones I listed are these, the other ones are "not cool enough" in my opinion Grin
I'd totally love a Phantom Orion recolor with a gray Face, gold Orion, deep purple Phantom, gray B : D. Something of a off-topic post, since it doesn't exist, but hey.

EDIT: Herp derp, smilies messing with my 4D bottoms.

EDIT2: I now have my new favorite beyblade name. Shiny God MS, lol!

EDIT3: Shiny God and Magical Ape crossed.
i really want omeaga dragonis and vulcan horuseus Unhappy i will hopefully get them for christmas but its a long wait Smile
I want Duo Uranus, Phantom Orion, Guardian Revizer, and a LOT of Vol. 1 Zero-G Random Boosters... I'm that desperate...
i want dark draciel and guardian revizer and probs aa zero g defence stadium cos all my stadiums are carp Unhappy i know stadiums a little of topic but i thought i might slip it in their with all the other desired stuff
(May. 29, 2012  7:30 PM)defenceblader Wrote: i want dark draciel and guardian revizer and probs aa zero g defence stadium cos all my stadiums are carp Unhappy i know stadiums a little of topic but i thought i might slip it in their with all the other desired stuff

I don't think stadiums are "off-topic" .. Stadiums are a part of Beyblade, so it is normal for you to want it.
Twisted Tempo
Eart Aquila
Rock or Fang Leone

Driger, Draciel, Black Dranzer: plastic
Hm, at the moment, my wishlist (something that I simply wish to own; i.e. I actually do not have the means to get them, but these are the ones which I 'wish' to have)-

All TT(as the Hasbro versions suck)-

Diablo Nemesis
Death Quetzalcoatl
VariAres
Beat Lynx
Scythe Kronos
How come you can't obatin them? Amazon/Ebay has plenty of them. If it's money that's a problem, I found some cheap-ish ones.
(May. 30, 2012  4:30 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: How come you can't obatin them? Amazon/Ebay has plenty of them. If it's money that's a problem, I found some cheap-ish ones.

...a massive portion of our populous is not permitted, by parents usually, to shop online.

Furthermore, some individuals, especially in some areas, have extremely limited budgets that I'm not sure you're properly accounting for.
Used to have all the plastics with their boxes and instructions but gave them to cousins as I grew out of them, I looked at the prices of them now... Pinching_eyes

But yeah:

Plastics:
Dranzer S
Driger S
Draciel F
Dragoon: Grip Attacker
Dragoon Storm
Galeon
I want the whole zero-g line and and beat lynx anyone know where i can get a beat lynx?
(May. 30, 2012  11:01 PM)internalflame Wrote: I want the whole zero-g line and and beat lynx anyone know where i can get a beat lynx?
well check on ebay cuz theres all ways someone who sells you selective beys from random boosters