Beyblade Wishlist!

My updated list for the Hybrid Wheel System. My plastic wishlist is the same. In bold are the ones I want the most

HWS

1. Meteo L-Drago
2. Galaxy Pegasus/Pegasis - just need an extra R2F bottom in case I wear out my current one
4. Basalt Horogium 145 WD - Or Twisted Tempo but I want to wait until I go to the Philippines for Horogium
5. Gravity Perseus AD145 WD - same with Horogium
6. Grand Ketos - SOOOOOOOO tempted to buy it for the RS (the only thing good about it); however it's so useless in competitive play. I want to buy it for collection Purposes...
7. Ray Unicorno D125CS - Same with Perseus and Horogium, unless I'm reeeeally desperate and willing to grab the Hasbro vers.

4D
1. Big Bang Pegasis
2. L-Drago Desroy
3. Scythe Kronos
4. Beat Lynx - want it to replace my main bey Capricorn Eee
4. Phantom Orion - if it will be available...
Plastic's-

Dark Gaia dragoon(probably will never get it lol!),
Poseidon,
Galeon 2,
Trygle 2,
Or Venus!

Hms-

Dragoon ms(uv) Any colors,
Dranzer ms proto gray,
Or shining god ms!

Mfb-

Blitz unicorno(mainly want this bey!!),
Phantom Orion,
Vari ares,
Or jade Jupiter!
Mercury Anubis and Beat Lynx. My father says that they are ridiculously expensive for beys.
Now I also like Phantom Orion Skeleton ver. It looks wickedly awesome
(Sep. 12, 2011  4:26 PM)Evolution Wrote: Dark Gaia dragoon(probably will never get it lol!),

stay positive Evo maybe one day you'll get lucky

Updated list:
after/while i track down the dragoons i need that r in my buying thread hint Wink lol

pre-HWS ldrago 105f (cause i like ldrago and i want a beylauncher l)
basalt horogium (for obvious reasons lol)
meteo ldrago
and i want to buy some MFB random boosters sometime (for parts)

i thinks thats it for now

@DRAGOONMS9894 Haha ya I know hopefully I get one lol!! Thanks bro..!! Smile
Dranzer F (blue) is really the only one I'm after as of right now. It's been my favorite ever since it debuted.
In order of importance:
Strongest Blader Set (Want that Blitz and I don't have a basalt so I just want the whole set really)
Death Quetz (as soon as I see a pre-order or the bey for under 30 AUD it's mine!)
Variares
CH120 and 85
Super Deck Set
Spare parts: RF, R2F, LRF, XF, CS, MF (tip), MF (face)

Strongest Blader set is only above Death Quetz because it has more beys that I need at the moment.
Ah, since I'm going to Hong Kong I may get these beys Joyful_2:
(Most want to least want)
Strongest Blader Set (Hope I get this in the Face Contest..)
Big Bang Peg DX Set(I mainly want this for the Bey and the Stadium)
Chanpion Set Beys
Any Ver. of Anubis
Attack Stadium
Phantom Orion
Death Quetz
Vari

Big Bang Pegasus,Galaxy Pegasus,Meteo L Drago,Takara Tomy Attack Stadium,Basalt Horogium,Mercury Anubis
gravity perseus
basalt horogium
MF bolt
Hell Kerebecs
attack stadium
Ray Unicorno (Aurora Version, propobly never gonna happen)
Updated my wishlist

Plastics:

MFBs:

4D:
(Oct. 01, 2011  11:09 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Wow you really like driger eh lol,i actually own all of them lol Tongue_out
Driger has been my favorite Beyblade since forever XD

But I barely got any of the Drigers when I was a young except F, which was my favorite before and only knew about S and F only back then because Australia is always behind on everything XD

Seeing people with all the Driger forms makes me jealous and wished I knew about them earlier before they went out of print/make...well I blame Australia releases and my other interest besides Beyblades Crying

I want a launcher rubber because when I pull back, it can soften the impact on my hand. Also, I want TH170 because of the triple height change I can use in battle.
ALL the beys my cousin has [30+!!!]... I could make that happen... IF... Hell Kerbecs no... wouldn't want to mess with his 18 yr old bros...BUT THEY ARE friendly...still....Confused
I have one, but im not sure if it even exists... An HMS Cyber Dranzer custom with a double powered Magnetic Weight Disc and Spin piece thing... damn its been so long since i have seen those beys...
(Oct. 19, 2011  3:16 PM)SeanMurray Wrote: I have one, but im not sure if it even exists... An HMS Cyber Dranzer custom with a double powered Magnetic Weight Disc and Spin piece thing... damn its been so long since i have seen those beys...

Hah, there is no such thing as a cyber dranzer. There was never any realeases of dranzer in the hms series other then Dranzer MS and Dranzer MF. And there was rumors I heard about a cyber dranzer proto trype in the plastic series beys but it was never realeased.
My Beyblade list is pretty long im a put them in order to which ones i want most
1.Beat Lynx
2.Jade Jupiter
3.Ultimate Meteo L- Drago
4.Meteo L-Drago
5.Forbidden Ionis (green and red)Hades Kerbecs
6.Hades Kerbecs
7.Hell Herculeo
8.Vulcan Herculeo
9.Tornado Horuseus
10.Hell Horuseus
11.Gravity Persues attack version
12Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack
13.Evil Befall
14.Cyclone Herculeo
15.Nightmare Rex
16.Bakushin Susanow
17.Mercury Anubis
18.Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Rush
my wishlist:

plastics:

black dranzer, might get soon! fingers crossed!

HMS:

wolborg MS blue version,

slahs riger MS

MFB:

mercury anubis,
sol blaze eclipse version,
dark poseidon.

4D:diablo nemesis
4D: death quetz
MOAR RFS Smile
I thought you already have one?
anyway here's mine:
1. beat lynx
2. mercury anubis (legend and brave)
3. jade jupiter
4. phantom orion
5. death quetzalcoatl
6. meteo URS
7. burning claw fang leone
8. silver quetz
9. burn phoenix blizzard ver
10. sol blaze eclipse ver
11. pre-hws libra (bb-18)
12. pre hws virgo
All the beyblades I had (Pretty much all of the plastics since Malaysia trips in 06 as well as HK. Spoilt me lolz. SO MANY RBS) from my childhood. I want my childhood back.
But I would really like Rushing Boar.

In '06 they had them.......but now.....maybe find them in the occasional collector store?
II
II
V
expect no plastics in Malaysia..lol..(extinct)
Updateage!

Plastics:
  • Driger S
    Driger G
    Dranzer S
    Dranzer V2
    Dranzer GT
    Dragoon G
    Dragoon V
    Flash Leopard
    Galeon

MFB: