Beyblade Wishlist!

(May. 19, 2011  11:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: “Look Damon, I’m really happy for you. Imma Let you finish. But Driger S is one of the best uncustomised beyblades of the plastic gen, OF ALL TIME!

Seriously, the fact they were light and plastic was why they were so varied and customiseable and AMAZING. Driger S was a near-perfect compact out of the box, it only needed a heavy metal core, and I guess a 10 Heavy instead of an 8 heavy.

Thats not the point though, Driger S is my favorite Beyblade and always will be. It'd be great to have it last forever in a metal form.
(May. 19, 2011  11:53 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  3:44 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Poison Serpent is a waste of money, you don't need it at all.

SW145 is quite useful, actually, and it is a SWEET looking bey. The SD's colour is also kinda cool. Dark Gasher S130SD looks super-sweet. (Gasher because of it's colour).

Then get a limited bey to make up for the bad parts, Genocide Rex? Genocide is better than Poison for sure, and you get that awesome Jurassic Parkesque face.
My Driger S's have lasted Okay...

Sure, Nightmare Rex is awesome, except it's WAY more expensive, harder to find, and the Colours aren't as nice IMO. Serpent isn't that bad looking a CW, anyway. I just think it's a really pretty bey :3
(Apr. 30, 2011  7:40 AM)Chups Wrote: My Wishlist.

In order. The Higher they are on the List the Closer I am to getting it.

WARNING! Large Paragraphs of Text.

Added some stuff.
Updated Smile
(May. 19, 2011  1:02 PM)RustyXD Wrote:
My wishlist:
1. BBP DX Set: Attack Stadium..BBP..Extra Grip..85..XF..Spare RF..105
2. Vari Ares- I need to test!
3. Scythe Kronos- Same as above!
4. LDD- Collection!!
5. Fang Leone: 'Gonna do something with it.
6. MLD URS- Need more PARTS!!!
th!nk Wrote:The list is in order of how much I want things, though cost is taken into consideration as well in the rankings.

1. VARI ARES!!! It's a wet dream for attack lovers, and evokes memories of the Plastic Series! It's like The GravityFather: Part 2. Lame name, SWEET beyblade!

2. Bakushin Susanoo. Probably the blue/white one. While I like the trans-purple/grey clear wheel of lunar eclipse, but that clear 90 track is natch, plus the white Bakushin would look nice on a display blade (though, I'd want to use it, so ehhh). The white one would be nice for meaning my 'White Whale" ketos combo wouldn't need to be painted properly (right now I've got a matte coat, and it needs gloss, so yeah). Also, apparently it's a decent wheel, so that's awesome.

3. Scythe Kronos - Reliving the plastic gen with a free-spinning sub ring: YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! Plus, that quetz-like CW is SWEEEET

4. Hasbro Rock Orso/Flame Aries Twin Pack as I don't have Orso or Aries, and I need a new hasbro Rock, as my one from rock leone was loose/not right. Also, a hasbro flame would be nice for a couple of things I want to play around with.

5. Nightmare/Genocide Rex. SW145 is a nice part, and come on, it's a god damn T-Rex on the CW and Facebolt. Would you argue with that? Also, apparently Nightmare is decent defensively.

6. Virgo 5 min mold. I doubt I'll get one, but I'm mainly curious to see if it'll hold up against hell kerbecs bd145wd, seeing as pretty much no-one seems to have one these days. (I've got a 3Min Mold, less interested in getting a 5 Min now, though) If this second format thing happens, this will probably go higher.

7. Mercury Anubis, probably Brave version. It's cool, I guess, but man, that price is offputting. Maybe Brave Version, I dunno. I don't like XF, plus I have 2 85's and an XF already. If the price comes down, it'd be quite a bit higher on the list. The blue and silver one is super pretty, but as they're very expensive (and I wouldn't want to get it scratched), I'd settle for another.

8. Mirage virgo, I like the look of mirage, it could be nice in a display combo (my White Burn Ketos ED145HF/S, mebbe). That said, EH.

9. PD. Because it's good. But paying for the laser sight just for PD is silly.

10. Pre-HWS Aquario, Aries, Pisces, Gemios, Capricorne, Escolpio, and Wolf. For completion, maybe I'll get some of the better ones earlier

11. Grand Ketos WD145RS. For WD145, which I do not have. Might get something else with WD145 instead, but yeah (as I've got more than enough RS's).

12. Divine Chimera, Infinity Libra, Fury Capricorne, Thunder Libra, Hyper Aquario, and Torch Aries, for completion. The limited ones mainly because of the price, and the legends because of how useless they are, and because they don't look cool enough to warrant me buying them. For completions sake, maybe if I see them cheap I'd pick one up on a whim.

13. Replacement Parts: R145, 2x CH120, ED145. Because mine are broken/breaking. I'll probably buy the whole beys, but yeah. Also MS, maybe. I wouldn't mind another burn wheel, so yeah.

If I do get all that, it'll mean I'll have pretty much every part, methinks. Unless I've missed a limited bey somewhere. In which case, that probably goes with number 12.

Updated again, bought the Hasbro Spiral Blitz 2 Pack, and Quetz, and re-ordered some stuff.
Hey this is my WishList
so the BeyBlade i want are
Plastics so i live in Mexico
and this are the BeyBlades:

Dranzer F
Draciel F
Black Dranzer
Draciel V
Master Dranzer
Draciel MS
Dragoon S
Driger G
Dragoon F
Driger F
Dragoon GT
Wolborg 3
Dragoon V2
Gaia Dragoon
Master Dragoon
Cyber Dragoon
Wolborg 4
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Trypio
Wing attacker or Defender
Bound Attacker or defender
Gaia Dragoon V
Dragoon especial Launcher
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:49 AM)galaxydragoon7 Wrote: Hey this is my WishList
so the BeyBlade i want are
Plastics so i live in Mexico
and this are the BeyBlades:

Draciel F
Draciel V
Master Dranzer
i have them up for sell..pm me an offer..

(Jun. 03, 2011  3:49 AM)galaxydragoon7 Wrote: Amphilion
Gaia Dragoon F
there are no such bey existed..
Well, I would love to get all the beyblades, all the stadiums and all the accessories. Eventhough, I have no money, I have very big dreams.
I guess it's time to update my wishlist
1. Dark Effigy MS
2. BBP DX Set
3.Hell Kerbecs
4. Basalt Horogium
5.Flame Byxis
6.Screw Capricorn
7.a ch120
8. Pre Hws Leone
9. Pre Hws Silver Quezlcoatl
10.unlimited amount of rf, rs, r2f, lrf and cs
The things I'd do to get my hands on a Dragoon V, V2, G, GT, MS, MSUV, and all of Tyson's launchers from when he had those blades. Anyone know where I could find all of those?
I really want BBP and LDD to add in my collection but sadly that won't be happen in at least another 3 months...
I need so save up for an FS; that or a BB-32 for the Attack Stadium + FS.
bbp, ldd, beat lynx, basalt horogium, hell kerbecs
(Jun. 09, 2011  11:43 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: I need so save up for an FS; that or a BB-32 for the Attack Stadium + FS.

why FS??

and mine is pretty much starting again since i should be able to buy everything on my list now
1. vari ares it looks like it will be great attacker and looks nice + who doesn't like LR beys

2. Sythe Kronos it looks cool but i mainly want it to test out sythe Tongue_out_wink

3. tornado beystadium it just want it for fun , doubt i will every buy it though

4. mecury anubis legend ver. it looks the best out of the 4

5. Divine chimera it looks pretty fun to mess around with i mostly want it for 'flat ball' LOL

6. Sol Blaze i don't care which colour but red looks the best

7. nightmare rex to test out nightmare Tongue_out

yeah my list is pretty much limited beys
th!nk Wrote:The list is in order of how much I want things, though cost is taken into consideration as well in the rankings.

MFB Stuff, my main wishlist (Click to View)
If I do get all that, it'll mean I'll have pretty much every part, methinks. Unless I've missed a limited bey somewhere. In which case, that probably goes with number 14.

Plastics stuff I might get eventually: (Click to View)

Updated Again, added a plastics section, though I'd only buy a few of them, tbh.
Doubt I'll be allowed get these but:
Big Bang Pegasis F:D
Fang Leone 130W2D
Beat Lynx TH170WD
L Drago Destroy F:S
Scythe Kronos T125EDS (when it is released)
Vari Ares D:D (when it is released)
Random Booster Vol. 8 (when it is released)
Wishilist:
G Peg DX Set
Beypointer
Cyber Dragoon
Draciel MBD
Pretty much all plastic gen and HMS.
Pretty much all MFB.
1) Beat Lynx TH170 WD
2) just a beylauncher LR

Umm kinda it at the moment xD
(Jun. 09, 2011  11:51 AM)RustyXD Wrote: why FS??

It's my second favourite; and my second competitively and most-used bottom recently(after HF/S).
LOL i love HF/S and i think i am going to do a HMS wish list Tongue_out_wink

1. phantom fox MS
2. Death Gargoyle MS / Dark effigy MS
3. Samurai Charger MS
4. Wolborg MS (its 4th becuase it cost heaps)
If it is a Tier1 or good untested part in MFB, it is on my bey list