Beyblade Wiki merge: Help categorize articles for the transition!

What else is there to do besides copy these lists into their respective threads?
Yeah. This is totally rad, Ginga and I planned to have the lists done by the weekend, but it's only Tuesday, haha.
(Oct. 06, 2015  11:53 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: What else is there to do besides copy these lists into their respective threads?

Ah, I suppose the whole copy+pasting job as well as the merging work for the articles that had good content on both Beyblade Wiki and Beywiki ?

(Oct. 06, 2015  11:59 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Yeah. This is totally rad, Ginga and I planned to have the lists done by the weekend, but it's only Tuesday, haha.

You are killers hah. I just gave you your Peridot Face by the way, it is truly well earned. *Ginga*, you already had one, but I am working on the usergroup in express now hah.
I'm just glad I had someone to do it with : Without you Shirayuki, I wouldn't have had that drive to finish haha.
(Oct. 07, 2015  12:11 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I'm just glad I had someone to do it with : Without you Shirayuki, I wouldn't have had that drive to finish haha.

Yeah, if you weren't around, I'd be staying up all night doing some of these letters lol

Thanks for the peridot!
Oh wow, that's super impressive! I saw a message from Shira on my Skype saying that he was up to U, but I didn't think things would be done already! Well done both of you!

I feel bad that I couldn't join in and help with the lists but I guess this puts us in the clear to start on the migration tomorrow. I finally have time on my hands tomorrow and Thursday, so I'll be helping with a lot of this and trying to plough through what I can, haha.

Well done again you two! You deserve those Peridots!
OK guys, while I work on the full-Beyblade, import-friendly articles, could anybody verify the Storm Aquario 100HF/S article since we only had Wind Aquario 100HF/S on Beywiki, and the same thing for Dark Cancer or any other Beyblade in the same situation ?