Beyblade Wiki merge: Articles that can be copy-pasted directly on the Beyblade Wiki

Cool, let me know if you encounter any other troubles, but once you get the workings, it usually becomes rather easy.
Hello! I would like to help with the merging of the wikis. I've already made an account on the Beyblade Wiki and I would love to help out!
Awesome ! Basically, you can choose a letter from the first post and do all the articles that start with that letter, if there is no strike over them. Start with just one though, so we can see if there are any mistakes or things to fix before we have to go over too many articles and spend too much time correcting hah. Thank you in advance for whatever you decide to contribute, and if you do, make sure to post what you were able to do here so that nobody accidentally works on the same things.
Ok. I'll start working on it as much as I can tomorrow.
Alright. I'm currently starting on the letter M.
Cool, let me know if you encounter any troubles, and try to look at other articles that were already moved/merged to replicate their coding and format.
Upper Attack SP: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Support_P..._Attack_SP
Death Wheel: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/4D_Wheel_-_Death
Nice, but I have no idea what to really strike in the first post hah. Could you clear out all of a Beyblade's parts, just so I can strike out "Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF" completely and there is no confusion ?

Thank you for the help though. You had forgotten the tags, but I just added them. The rest looks perfect.
(Jan. 19, 2016  7:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nice, but I have no idea what to really strike in the first post hah. Could you clear out all of a Beyblade's parts, just so I can strike out "Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF" completely and there is no confusion ?

Thank you for the help though. You had forgotten the <onlyinclude> </onlyinclude> tags, but I just added them. The rest looks perfect.

Oh yeah, I have been jumping all over, haha.

I just tagged and linked all the Driger G parts to the Driger G article . You can scratch that off atleast.

Also, no problem.

EDIT: I mean all parts unique to Driger G. Ten Wide hasn't been done yet I think?

EDIT: There is an under par 10 Wide article, but what should I do? Still link it? Or make an article for the wide weight disks like on Beywiki and link to that?
Where is the sub-par Ten Wide article ? Ideally, we should take whatever information we can from the general Weight Disks articles on Beywiki and create separate Weight Disk articles anyway, so that they can be easily imported in all Beyblade articles using them.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Weight_Disk_-_Ten_Wide

-Product list is incomplete.
-No picture.
-Isn't Wide Defense the heaviest weight disk?
No ideally personally, but that article does need more details.
(Jan. 19, 2016  8:58 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: -Isn't Wide Defense the heaviest weight disk?

Why does everyone think this? It's only 15g. Ten Heavy and Heavy both weigh more.
"Ten Wide is the next in the series of Wide Weight Disks following Dragoon S' Eight Wide, now with two additional sides. As a result, it is both the widest and heaviest of them. "

Wide Defense (15g)>Ten Wide (14g)

I was obviously referring to the article statement in the link I provided.
When the article states "the heaviest of them", I'd imagine that's referencing Wide disks only. I didn't write the content personally.

But yes, that article needs more information. I believe that was one I did at one point as an example for a user who messaged me asking for help.
I've started the G section.
Can I volunteer?
Grin
(Mar. 25, 2016  6:09 AM)Paul° Wrote: Can I volunteer?
Grin

Sure, we like all the help we can get. Can you try one article from a letter that nobody reserved yet (for instance, *Ginga* just said he started the G section) and that is not already striked out in the first post and tell me about it so I can see if everything is done well? Once we know you are able to do one correctly, then you can go on forever and ever hah.
(Mar. 26, 2016  12:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2016  6:09 AM)Paul° Wrote: Can I volunteer?
Grin

Sure, we like all the help we can get. Can you try one article from a letter that nobody reserved yet (for instance, *Ginga* just said he started the G section) and that is not already striked out in the first post and tell me about it so I can see if everything is done well? Once we know you are able to do one correctly, then you can go on forever and ever hah.

Cool!
I'll get to work, tomorrow!
XD
All of the H articles are done.

Sincerely, is there anything that would make any of you guys more willing to help, or does nobody have the time at all? We are really open to ideas.
Time is probably the major issue. The semester is finishing though, so I'm aiming to get a lot done late may-june.
I wish I had the time, but considering how long it takes for me to do just one article (considering you have to make each part article as well), it's just too time consuming. I've got exams coming up, and am in probably the busiest month I've had this year.
Yo you two, do not worry, at least you already contributed and I know that you would do it if you had time. Definitely let me know if you ever need extra incentive or find that you have not been highlighted well enough, but I was mostly talking about how to make others even start contributing.
So where are we at this? What letters are left?
I think Kai-V has kept the list on the front page pretty well updated. A lot of the letter Ds, naturally from all the Plastic articles!