Beyblade Wiki merge: Articles that can be copy-pasted directly on the Beyblade Wiki

You need pics of Driger G? I gotchu Tongue_out
(Dec. 18, 2015  8:18 PM)Neo Wrote: You need pics of Driger G? I gotchu Tongue_out

Naisu. I knew I could count on you hah.
Yeah that works. I/anyone can edit it whenever a decent picture is found/made. Everything good/I can move on besides that?

EDIT: Lol Neo is a ninja.
Slightly better, the bottom half looks kinda shadowy.
DRAGON KING EX, I would like to fix those sliding bar things, but do you know if that is something that is part of the layout or template you were asked to use ?

Neo, those pictures are great, but could you also take a photograph of Triple Tiger's underside and possibly a side shot too, to show the slope ?
(Dec. 18, 2015  8:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: DRAGON KING EX, I would like to fix those sliding bar things, but do you know if that is something that is part of the layout or template you were asked to use ?

Neo, those pictures are great, but could you also take a photograph of Triple Tiger's underside and possibly a side shot too, to show the slope ?

I did fix the slide bars (by reorganizing the paragraph to not stray too far to the side). The boxes are still there though. I used the standard layout beyblade wiki provided Uncertain .
(Dec. 18, 2015  8:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: DRAGON KING EX, I would like to fix those sliding bar things, but do you know if that is something that is part of the layout or template you were asked to use ?

under
side
Found a way to fix the boxes. Doing it rn.

EDIT: Boxes are gone Grin . Just waiting on those photos and its good to go.

EDIT 2: Neo's photo has been added as the main image. Will add the rest to the gallery when they are posted.
Super nice to the both of you, thank you. That is how you fix problems hah.
Awesome Neo, thanks Smile

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_Ri...iple_Tiger

check it out
Yo, you probably wanna update the Driger G pics with mine.
Considering the uploaded one appears to be fake.
Those are yours 0_0
That looks super nice. I would just perhaps order the pictures in reverse, but whatever, there are not that many images to sort through anyway hah. Great job to everyone, things are looking very bright, especially with the holidays approaching.
(Dec. 18, 2015  9:32 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Those are yours 0_0

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Driger_G
These.

@[Kai-V] Let me know if you need any more photos. I have a lot of stuff, lol
(Dec. 18, 2015  9:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That looks super nice. I would just perhaps order the pictures in reverse, but whatever, there are not that many images to sort through anyway hah. Great job to everyone, things are looking very bright, especially with the holidays approaching.

Check it out now Wink

@[Neo] , I see... I'll get to it once i finish the part articles for Driger G and start tagging them to the main article.
A lot of those pictures will have to be changed, definitely. I think none of us have gone through D- articles yet, so that explains why.

Hm, Neo, I think those images were fine. Perhaps just recolours or whatever, but perhaps Stoney already took some ?
No, I mean, other Beyblades. Stoney is the recolor gal :p
Oh hah. Well, there are probably many Beyblades that we did not have proper galleries for on Beywiki. You could either look on wiki.worldbeyblade.org to see what was missing, or wait for someone to move the article to realise what is 'urgently' missing.
Blade Base - First Clutch Base (Driger G) is complete! Neo's photos will come in handy Smile

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Blade_Bas...version%29

EDIT: Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat) article completed. Please tell me of any different versions of Gaia Dragoon G, Dranzer G (And the correctname of the red Dranzer G, if there is one.) and Hasbro Metal Driger.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Engine_Ge...mi-Flat%29
I am hyperlinking and finishing the Driger G article.
You should not hyperlink actually, there is specific code to use.

In the full-Beyblade article, you need to write this under the part name, for example : {{Part|Attack Ring - Triple Tiger}}

However, before you do that, you need to make sure to have encapsulated the right content in the part-specific article so that the full-Beyblade article only imports the right things, not the part's infobox, pictures, etc. You had written "" but you need to use and end with too, not just put the code at the beginning.
OK, I just did all the appropriate tags for the attack ring and it's not importing.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Driger_G
I had fixed the things about the Attack Ring, why did you change them hah ? Make sure to always edit in the Source Code section, because if you copy and paste something into the easy editor, it does not recognise it as code and, as it did now, it will add " " around it and eradicate what the code was supposed to do.
Oh, I didn't know you had fixed it. I added the <onlyinclude> tags. My b.

Yeah that's why, haha. I understand.