Beyblade Wiki merge: Articles that can be copy-pasted directly on the Beyblade Wiki

(Oct. 30, 2015  12:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Alright guys, so where are we at ? Have those of you who have worked on articles been following letters or just random series of Beyblades ? We should really keep an up-to-date list of the Beyblades that are done both in terms of parts and in terms of revised full-Beyblade article.

Make sure to carry over even the categories if you decide to help by transfering full-Beyblade articles. Even if so far one person has not understood the concept of the Must-buy/Decent alternatives/etc. categories at all and deleted them, this is a very good stragey and there are only benefits to having it on Beyblade Wiki as well.

Yeah, sorry haha, school has been keeping me from being active, but this weekend I should be able to fix some of my articles and do a majority of Dragoons, so we can add the Dragoons to the "covered" list.
Pretty much the same with me; university has been keeping me quite busy, though I'm slipping edits in as and where I can.

I'll be doing a few edits this evening to try and tidy a few things up before I do a few articles tomorrow during the day.
Mana, what articles are you doing? I'm gonna try and do some as well. School's been getting in the way for me too, haha.
I'm mostly focusing on tidying the Burst stuff at the moment, though I'll probably start working through the A's tomorrow as we need to be doing them in some sort of order, haha.
Ah, I'll do the Bs then.
No rest for the wicked. All of the S Beyblade full articles are done. @[~Mana~] might need to review the formatting slightly, but it means that anybody can create the separate articles for the Beyblades' parts now and they will show up in the full articles.
Haha, I'll be sure to review those articles soon! I've got a lot to catch up on thanks to my abrupt absence!

But good work guys! Nice to see this slowly coming along!
All of the Z articles are done/moved.
Hey, I decided to help out a bit.

I just made an account and when I try to add our Voltaic Ape article to here http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Vortex_Ap...eyblade%29 , it says it is protected and cannot be edited. Why is this? the article is obviously not complete.

EDIT: Beywiki has spoiled me, haha. It appears they make articles for beyblade from the anime, and I assumed Voltaic Ape=Voltaic Ape, but apparently Voltaic Ape=Voltaic Ape 2.
I think it is this article that has to be edited anyway : http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Vortex_Ap...eyblade%29

"Vortex Ape" is apparently the first Beyblade Dunga used in the anime, so we have nothing to do with that.

However, make sure to remember to create part articles. The "Vortex Ape 2" article is already ready to import those part articles into its page, so technically there is nothing to change in the Vortex Ape 2 page. It has to be one part at a time, in separate articles.
Yes, I edited my post about the anime beyblades, my bad.

Do I need to link the part articles to the page or will it do it automatically?

I added the information to the part's pages here http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_Ri...ain_Hammer

Sorry to be a bother.

EDIT: Yes, I read Mana's article. I just wanna be SURE I don't screw anything up.
Ah, well bad news for me : apparently the old code I used totally does not work anymore, so I have to edit other articles I had prepared for imports. But the good news is for you : the part article you made is perfect, it gets imported very well with the right import code. Perhaps just add an introduction outside of the import tags, at the very beginning of the Attack Ring - Mountain Hammer article, about what Beyblades came with this Attack Ring, etc.

Thank you very much for all the help, I am very grateful.
Ah, sorry for that news.

Anyways I will finish up that Voltaic Ape article and perhaps do 1 or 2 more today. As for the introduction, the article say's that it is the Attack Ring of Voltaic Ape, I really don't see what else there is to add. It looks just like on Beywiki and perfect to em, but i can add something if you want me too.

Thanks for replying so quick.

EDIT: Voltaic Ape done, except the bit chip say's its Wolborg's. I'm not gonna change that since it might say Voltaic Ape's bit chip in Wolborg articles, haha. Calling in @[~Mana~] to fix that please.

EDIT 2: WBMS completely messed up by the previous editor. I still created part articles but I cannot implement them because of how it is right now. Moving on.

EDIT 3; Ultimate Saizo, completed.

EDIT 4: Spark Knight, complete.
Nice, this is totally unexpected but so appreciated. Is this the best week ever or what hah.
Looking good so far. Just remember that we do have layouts available in a menu that you can use to make the editing experience easier. The articles so far aren't wrong, but the parts articles do need the infoboxes and whatnot added so it looks like more like an article and benefits from SEO slightly more as well.

I'm slightly confused on what you're asking me to fix as well, haha. Is there something wrong with the Bit Chip fields?
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Vortex_Ape_2_(Beyblade)

Right here, it's all set up to import an article on Wolborg's Bitchip, yet this is Voltaic Ape and he doesn't contain a Wolborg bitchip. I did not want to remove that import/link think, because i thought It might mess the whole article up.
You mean this then? It's a cosmetic change, you only needed to change Wolborg to say "Vortex Ape" instead, haha.

Overall, these are the adjustments that article needed.
(Dec. 16, 2015  8:47 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: You mean this then? It's a cosmetic change, you only needed to change Wolborg to say "Vortex Ape" instead, haha.

Overall, these are the adjustments that article needed.
Oh, for some reason I thought they were specifically coded beforehand and cpuldn't be changed by normal users, cool.

Hm, when I'm logged in everything seemed perfect. This was my first time uploading to a Wiki, sorry about that!
Triple Tiger article up. Looks pretty awesome, besides some parts being in those ''slidey''boxes. Dunno whats up with that.
Damn, did you take that Triple Tiger photograph ? To be honest, it is very bad hah. Someone should definitely take a cleaner and clearer picture of it soon to replace it.

I also have no idea what is up with that sliding bar. I suppose it is to restrict the width of pages to make them more mobile-friendly ? Surely there are better ways of encapsulating those lines though.

Again though, thank you for continuing with the pages, I really appreciate it.
Haha no, I found it on Beyblade wiki. I can't find a better one of just Triple Tiger. Perhaps it just needs to be edited and lit up a bit ? I know it is possible to do the reverse to add shadows, probably possible tor remove them.

EDIT: Fixed the scroll bar, but still they appear to be in boxes.
Ideally, we should never edit photographs. They need to show the part in natural light and colours, so the actual photograph needs to look good.
May get around to actually adding bakuten manga characters to the wiki as, they're lacking.

Gotta ask Breedo for some help in terms of scans to make DAT zeo page
I found this animated-ish render ( https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v...rt=mozilla) . Theres a lack of Triple Tiger attack ring photos, it seems.
(Dec. 18, 2015  8:03 PM)Meta madness Wrote: May get around to actually adding bakuten manga characters to the wiki as, they're lacking.

Gotta ask Breedo for some help in terms of scans to make DAT zeo page

Oh, I actually made a few pages about the manga-exclusive characters of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga for Beyblade Spirit back then. Do you have a list of those you wanted to add ? And I also own all of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga volumes, so I can get you scans as well if you want anything specific.

If possible though, all things related to the manga and anime should be discussed in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, not here.

(Dec. 18, 2015  8:04 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: I found this animated-ish render ( https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8pVIWHRWGiIATd4unIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTIyaDk2Mm9oBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZANiNjc2YTExZjQwZjQ1NDY2YTA2ZWRlNGU5Mzc5YTY4OQRncG9zAzcEaXQDYmluZw--?.origin=&back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Ddriger%2Bg%2Battack%2Bring%26fr%3Dyhs-mozilla-004%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26hsimp%3Dyhs-004%26hspart%3Dmozilla%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D7&w=100&h=100&imgurl=www.angelfire.com%2Fclone%2Fgeek%2Fimages%2Fardrigerg.gif&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.angelfire.com%2Fclone%2Fgeek%2Fa94drigerg.html&size=+3.6KB&name=94+%3Cb%3EDriger%3C%2Fb%3E+Gatling&p=driger+g+attack+ring&oid=b676a11f40f45466a06ede4e9379a689&fr2=piv-web&fr=yhs-mozilla-004&tt=94+%3Cb%3EDriger%3C%2Fb%3E+Gatling&b=0&ni=21&no=7&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11j975f9g&sigb=14eoe0rc5&sigi=11hlksk54&sigt=10oegbjp7&sign=10oegbjp7&.crumb=/BFJFdJzfTO&fr=yhs-mozilla-004&fr2=piv-web&hsimp=yhs-004&hspart=mozilla) . Theres a lack of Triple Tiger attack ring photos, it seems.

That is a bad picture too unfortunately hah. You know what I want to do in this case ? @[Neo], @[~Stoney~], @[Ultra], etc. ?