Beyblade Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWGFspWF...AAAAAAABAA

Check out my new channel! I take battle requests and my collection is in my channel! Comment Thumbs Up and Subscribe for more!! Grin Thanks.
I had to revise this video, because there is some music on iMovie that you can't post on Youtube. Anyways, here it is, Gravity Perseus vs. Ray Unicorno.
I know this might sound dumb but Has anyone used an Ipod to record, an if so how did the video come up
(Dec. 28, 2011  6:53 AM)smoked17 Wrote: I know this might sound dumb but Has anyone used an Ipod to record, an if so how did the video come up

I use an Iphone 4 for all my videos, good quality, check em out here

http://www.youtube.com/user/PozJoker4444?feature=guide
The boy and I were playing a bit earlier.... Duo on CH120RS (worn RS) is like a brick wall..... (Stamina Mode of course)

Blitz Unicorno 100RF VS Duo Cancer CH120RS

Vari Ares CH120RF VS Duo Cancer CH120RS

Sorry about the stall in the first 2 launches of the Blitz video.... We are still working on our sliding shot!! I was on camera, and my 5 year old is the trigger man!

Threw the Vari Ares one up on Youtube as well.... more to come Smile

Nice videos bigbangbars! Tongue_out
(Dec. 28, 2011  7:07 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2011  6:53 AM)smoked17 Wrote: I know this might sound dumb but Has anyone used an Ipod to record, an if so how did the video come up

I use an Iphone 4 for all my videos, good quality, check em out here

http://www.youtube.com/user/PozJoker4444?feature=guide

Okay yea i'll try that thanks
(Dec. 28, 2011  6:12 PM)Basalt Kerbecs Wrote: My unboxing of Hasbro Poison Zurafa.
WEIGHT FOR HASBRO MB?!?!?!
(Dec. 28, 2011  6:36 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2011  6:12 PM)Basalt Kerbecs Wrote: My unboxing of Hasbro Poison Zurafa.

Probably exactly the same as TT MB, why wouldn't it be?
(Dec. 28, 2011  6:36 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:

My scale isn't able to weigh the part by its self, Sorry.

The bey as a whole, however, weighs about 45 grams.
Please subscribe?
EDIT: I hope you leik vids.
Practice your launch.

Just a suggestion: perhaps use another top-tier combination next time you battle with VariAres which is top-tier itself.
(Dec. 29, 2011  9:17 PM)Dan Wrote: Practice your launch.

Just a suggestion: perhaps use another top-tier combination next time you battle with VariAres which is top-tier itself.

I'm working on it Smile thanks for the suggestion Dan Smile
(Dec. 29, 2011  9:35 PM)bigbangbars Wrote:

I'm working on it Smile thanks for the suggestion Dan Smile
How exactly do you launch it correctly. I cant get many KO's with MF VariAres CH120RF but I get 90% KO's with MF VariAres R145RF

Anyway, are you allowed to ask for requests here? I want to do requests for people with the parts I have then post it here for them

What was wrong with his launch? Not enough "slide?" Because I saw another beyblade get KO'd 3 times.

I'm really impressed by the aesthetics of VariAres.. I may actually pick that one up if it's relatively inexpensive.