Beyblade Videos

(Sep. 08, 2011  6:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Kei and I were talking about one of their other video, but they had to be reading Beywiki for sure. They did a video about Banking a few days ago, and now Gattyaki. Were those terms even used by Hasbro before ? Even for Takara I am doubtful.
Yeah, I saw that one too. This is exactly what i was thinking and arent they all too old to be with Hasbro/tournaments in fact arent all the commercials for hasbro with kids too old to be in their actual tournaments?
According to some people, they must simply be interested in this "kids look up to teens and adults" trend.
Fang Leone 130W2D vs Blitz Unicorno 100RSF
Hello,

Tournament SHOP SUEY SUMMER BATTLE organized by myself in last July in France

@+
(Sep. 08, 2011  7:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: According to some people, they must simply be interested in this "kids look up to teens and adults" trend.
The thing i dont understand is the choice in actors used to "teach" these beyblade tricks. Why don't they hire someone who actually knows the game? If the videos were of any worth i would watch them but at this point they are just ridiculous.
(Sep. 08, 2011  6:44 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
XD ahahahahaha!

I hate Hasbro again
That video makes me cry. If you want to make your opponent get caught off guard you're better off farting at the p sound. 3...2...1...let it RIP*FARRRRRRRRRRRRT*
(Sep. 09, 2011  3:54 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  6:44 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
XD ahahahahaha!

I hate Hasbro again

HASBRO IS SO CHILDISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my sig says it all LOL
They are the most dumbest corporation ever exist. No offense.
But i wish they never exist. Not now not forever.
And another way to advertise Electro Top.
Dumb again
Wow, I would've sued Hasbro. They be taking our methods and turn it to their own like they came up with it. Real sad yo.
(Sep. 09, 2011  11:36 AM)® Wrote: Wow, I would've sued Hasbro. They be taking our methods and turn it to their own like they came up with it. Real sad yo.

Admittedly the video was cringeworthy and poorly done, but "our methods", really? You whine everyday about how the Beyblade community doesn't get enough recognition, but you act like everything the community has achieved is sacred and can't be acknowledged anywhere else.

Firstly, you are honestly so far away from having contributed to that particular launch technique you aren't really in any position to speak like that, and secondly, no one "owns" anything, so no one can sue anyone.

God forbid Hasbro try to increase the depth of the game we all love and increase awareness for the metagame.
LOL!? . Have a nice day sir! It isn't worth arguing with you about this nor my skills Grin
Hey guys! watch my new battle video! Tornado Herculeo Vs. Galaxy Pegasis! 1080P HD! Subscribe for more!!
Hi everyone Smile I'm only new to youtube, so go easy on me Tongue_out but as my first video, I guarantee you guys are gonna love it Smile I am going to continue what DrigerGT left off (His plastic blades which is a damn shame for him, lol) here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzyOI2FS98k

If you can't click on that, just copy and paste it onto your browser...

Cheers everyone, enjoy the first of more good vids to come Smile
hey guys silver knight here, I've been inactive in the WBO and beyblade in general for along time (about 8 months now) but when i recently visited my youtube channel devoted for beyblade videos i was shocked to see some of my videos had more than a hundred thousand views !!! one video had even more than four hundred thousand views !!! and to add that I had more than 200 subscribers. I know for some of you this may sound small but for me its a really big achievemeint, I mean I never expected this many views or subscriber. I just made beyblade videos beyblade because it was fun!!! Anyway the above incident inspired me to start beyblading again so here's my first video after starting beyblading again:
Rock Leone 145WB vs Earth Eagle(Aquila) 145WD AMV beybattle
I hope you guys enjoy it!!!
never saw this posted in the news, but...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRkjdySoo...re=related
I highly doubt kai-v missed this, heck, I doubt ANYONE has missed this. I just havn't seen this in the news section yet, but...
(also: I saw a comment on a phantom orion vid saying it was the evolved form of flame saggitario, because kenta has been following ryuga. Is this true???)