Beyblade Videos

Wait so can we not post our AMV's here anymore? :c carp. Well here it is if anyone wants to watch
(Sep. 04, 2011  12:33 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Wait so can we not post our AMV's here anymore? :c carp. Well here it is if anyone wants to watch
just post them beyblade anime music thread Tongue_out

You already posted that picture in the actual Beyblade Metal Fusion topic. Not only is the idea of making a video just to show an image ridiculous, but that is like SPAM at this point.
I will delete it, sorry!
Plastic battle!

Meteo LDrago doing epic stadium outs Cute
(Sep. 04, 2011  11:24 AM)blah Wrote: Plastic battle!

video

Awesomesauce!
Just wondering, what editing program do you use for that effect? It's very clean and sleek, I love it. And do you use Neo-Winders, or just a standard winder? :p

(Sep. 04, 2011  12:53 PM)LR Blader Wrote: video

Meteo LDrago doing epic stadium outs Cute
Dude, that song is so epic Grin
Liked/Subbed
Raigeko13 If you mean the caption for the scores? It's definitely Windows Movie Maker.

Beyblade Battle: Random Combo Bey Battle #1
That's what I was thinking, I wonder if I can upgrade my Vista version to Win 7's version of it? Bah, idk.
awww man, I was gonna do that! :'C the random combo things lol. Still, awesome.
another bey tourney i attended and bought sum stuff >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FEtWa5Jy...ure=relmfu
idk if i posted it or not but eh
EDIT its Hell LibraBD145XF vs MF-H Gravity Perseus 230 CS
This is a code giveaway for when i reach 25 subs Pinching_eyes
Divine Fox Overview
Earth Eagle Overview
I should have more uploaded by tomorrow night.
MF-H Variares 90r2f vs MF-H Jade Jupiter gb145rs

MF-H blitz unicorn 90r2f vs MF-H scythe kronos bd145eds

MF-H jade jupiter gb145rs VS MF-H blitz unicorn 90r2f
Video could look better if the of the camera was higher and slightly farther away, besides that than , AWESOME VIDEO.
Here's a video I put together of WBO Bey Lightning!

I really wish I could have came :(
Stupid sister for having a birthday >:( JK.
Wow at 1:40. L drago would have completely won if it wasnt for that Rev-Up. I call it a fluke. But it was your first tourney? So yah, but great vids anyways.
(Sep. 07, 2011  11:31 PM)® Wrote: Wow at 1:40. L drago would have completely won if it wasnt for that Rev-Up. I call it a fluke. But it was your first tourney? So yah, but great vids anyways.

IKR? It should've pushed Aquila right out. And yes, it was my first. Thanks. Smile
XD ahahahahaha!
Kei and I were talking about one of their other video, but they had to be reading Beywiki for sure. They did a video about Banking a few days ago, and now Gattyaki. Were those terms even used by Hasbro before ? Even for Takara I am doubtful.