Beyblade Videos

Nice vid as always, but you may want to replace the missing "h" in "Earth".
Fascinating... It didn't seem to do much against the massive weight of Earth Bull C145WB but then it made up for it. The end seems more like a fluke though with where they both landed and Bull shot out while Aquario stayed on the rim.

Well done very impressive.

(It's why you're one of my 3 subscribed channels)
(Jun. 08, 2010  11:13 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Aquario 90CS VS MF Eart Bull C145WB

Is the aquario wheel in that combo considered smash attack?

And awesome vid! I can't believe that attack combo took out a top tier defense blade... CS is pretty powerful!
(Jun. 08, 2010  11:59 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think it's upper.

But the aquario wheel is so tall, that it doesn't seem like it can get under the Earth wheel.. even with such a low track.
I think the ridges on the side do it, not the top edge
so i guess if gakxy had a better tip it could be much better i guess not
Factor in the Wheel and the effects of the track.
I realize it shouldn't really be possible but Galaxy Pegasus looks taller to me.. is R2F taller than RF?

I think it has some real potential but you gotta get in that early hit or you are DONE... I mean wow RF was outlasting R2F by what seems like minutes...
Storm Pegasis 105RF vs Lightning L Drago 100HF (remake) in the metal fight beyblade standard stadium hope you like and thanks for the awesome video Driger GT!!!
I think that the AMV at the begging was a bit too long and the colour flashing effect was a bit bad, otherwise great vid!
(Jun. 14, 2010  4:29 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: I think that the AMV at the begging was a bit too long and the colour flashing effect was a bit bad, otherwise great vid!

thenkyou I'll consider your comments to make my new video
(Jun. 20, 2010  4:56 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Dark Bull H145SD VS Rock Leone 145WB (AMVBB)

Enjoy Smile

That was a fantastic ending! Thank you so much for this. (I'm a huge Leone fan)
(Jun. 20, 2010  4:56 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Dark Bull H145SD VS Rock Leone 145WB (AMVBB)

Enjoy Smile

Another Masterpiece, DrigerGT.
DrigerGT's videos are always wonderful
Beasts in action, nice video, DrigerGT
Must. Try. Combo!!!
But first I need the parts.
lawl.
(Jun. 24, 2010  2:01 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS VS MF Earth Bull R145WB

And KidDragoon(Blitz)'s version!
MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS VS MF Earth Giraffe R145WB in the MFB Attack Stadium

I really need to invest in some good movie editing software, windows movie maker is terrible lol. Mine looks so unprofessional compared.
(Jun. 24, 2010  2:24 PM)Blitz Wrote: .

Does this mean KidDragoon's back?!?!?!!EeeEeeEee

Edit: somehow, your video has the ability to press the 'football' button to hear vuvuzelas... I hate that sound!