Beyblade Videos

Hmm, I don't think you can say that because you used two different Bottoms on the two, and also Virgo's inconsistent molding.

Nice vid, anyway. :]
(Nov. 25, 2009  9:45 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I really think the result can't easly change. If you watch carefully at the video, you can see that the blade launched first always wins the round.

So, it seems the two Wheels are quite equal in Stamina.

Also, I think make another vid with the same combos but with inverted bottoms could be quite boring...

All stamina battles are boring.
(Nov. 25, 2009  10:14 PM)♥ Wrote: Hmm, I don't think you can say that because you used two different Bottoms on the two, and also Virgo's inconsistent molding.

Yes, maybe you're right.
Sadly I don't have the other Virgo mold.

(Nov. 25, 2009  10:25 PM)Corey Wrote: All stamina battles are boring.

Yes, but making these vids costs some time to me, so I don't think to make it with the inverted bottoms.
(Nov. 25, 2009  9:45 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I really think the result can't easly change. If you watch carefully at the video, you can see that the blade launched first always wins the round.

So, it seems the two Wheels are quite equal in Stamina.

Faulty conclusion. SD has much better Stamina than WD, so Earth is at a significant disadvantage.
(Nov. 26, 2009  2:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Faulty conclusion. SD has much better Stamina than WD, so Earth is at a significant disadvantage.

Exactly, so it would be interesting (to me) to see how the results varied if Earth was given the bottom that provided better stamina.
I don't get that, and you said it in your testing topic as well; surely it would be better to only vary the Wheel being used, from which you could ascertain which was the superior Wheel, as opposed to this arbitary compensation technique?
(Nov. 26, 2009  7:38 PM)♥ Wrote: I don't get that, and you said it in your testing topic as well; surely it would be better to only vary the Wheel being used, from which you could ascertain which was the superior Wheel, as opposed to this arbitary compensation technique?

He doesn't have two SD.
Yeah I know, but testing them that way doesn't really prove anything useful.

In essence what I mean is, it would be better to omit the test completely if you don't have the parts, then have some sort of compromised test which would be far from conclusive at all.
(Nov. 26, 2009  8:05 PM)♥ Wrote: Yeah I know, but testing them that way doesn't really prove anything useful.

In essence what I mean is, it would be better to omit the test completely if you don't have the parts, then have some sort of compromised test which would be far from conclusive at all.

You are right, but I could not wait and I did it Joyful_2

If I'll have the right parts in the future I'll certainly make another vid/test.
Hmm, was more talking to Corey actually, haha.

Totally don't mind how you go about making your videos either way, I enjoy them anyway. :]
I enjoy his videos as well, I was just making a suggestion.

As for:
Quote:In essence what I mean is, it would be better to omit the test completely if you don't have the parts, then have some sort of compromised test which would be far from conclusive at all.

While I agree it would be better to hold off on testing unless you have the best parts, I think tests using the WD and SD instead of two SD will prove plenty.

If Earth is putting up a good fight with WD, and it has been proven that SD has better stamina, doesn't that mean that Earth with SD will win handily?...I dont know because my new SD's haven't came in yet...which is what I wanted him to test Smile
does anyone know when i think hes called blitz on this forum (who i mean is kiddragoon) will be making a new video?
(Nov. 26, 2009  9:12 PM)Corey Wrote: I enjoy his videos as well, I was just making a suggestion.

While I agree it would be better to hold off on testing unless you have the best parts, I think tests using the WD and SD instead of two SD will prove plenty.

If Earth is putting up a good fight with WD, and it has been proven that SD has better stamina, doesn't that mean that Earth with SD will win handily?...I dont know because my new SD's haven't came in yet...which is what I wanted him to test Smile

Hmm, but because you can't be quantify how much better a Wheel is, and how much better a Bottom is, you can't make that kind of judgement, in my opinion.

Sorry if I came across as a bit aggressive.

bey tempest Wrote:does anyone know when i think hes called blitz on this forum (who i mean is kiddragoon) will be making a new video?

Not sure how we're supposed to know that, why don't you PM him instead?
(Nov. 26, 2009  9:23 PM)♥ Wrote: Hmm, but because you can't be quantify how much better a Wheel is, and how much better a Bottom is, you can't make that kind of judgement, in my opinion.

Sorry if I came across as a bit aggressive.

I agree with you. If that's the case, couldn't he throw B on both in order to test the wheels? Or anything that he has double of, really?

And, you weren't aggressive, just a debate Smile
Thanks for showing Dark Bull Driger GT now we just need to see Lightning L Drago XD another great video Driger GT
wow cool video again man but why start doing hms again is it a request or have you run out of mfb vids to do or what?
Because it was a very requested match, plus it wasn't been done yet.
^

lol pretty sure I've seen that video before
Hehe

I want those Arcade Machines to come to US so badly lol
ive seen it aswell but they most likely wont bring it over