Beyblade Videos

(Nov. 18, 2009  10:08 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: I think you should put The Default Aquila vs your best virgo

My best Virgo is DF145B...
I like the quality of it Eee
Very good battle by the way.
I think there was a bit too much slowmo in this one. I don't think you need to slowmo for every single KO, started to feel excessive.
(Nov. 20, 2009  2:44 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I think there was a bit too much slowmo in this one. I don't think you need to slowmo for every single KO, started to feel excessive.

It doesn't help that he ends the slow-mo too early, and ends it too late. Glad to see he's not doing it as replay anymore.
(Nov. 20, 2009  3:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It doesn't help that he ends the slow-mo too early, and ends it too late.

I didn't understand....
I think he meant start the slow-mo too early, and end it too late.
loved it, nice song but slo-mo was a little off but still great Smile
(Nov. 20, 2009  1:40 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Meanwhile I made this...
Earth Aquila 145WD VS Storm Pegasis 100RF

Awesome, dude! Smile
Aquila didn't do to good but the last match was just great (but aquila still looks great Smile
I've uploaded some new videos since I last posted here. Check em out: http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladefighter
driger gt ive noticed in your most of mfb vids you use a right launcher, just wondering why you don't use a beylauncher?
I don't use it simply because I am still not so good with it Tongue_out , especially with the Sliding Shoot.
I'm going to make: Virgo DF145SD VS Earth Aquila 145WD (or DF145WD?)

Advices?
Use DF145 on both
(Nov. 25, 2009  6:42 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Earth Aquila DF145WD VS Virgo DF145SD

Enjoy!

Nice! This video shows us that Earth has potential to be the best stamina wheel. Grin
not really got the potential to be the best however his virgo combo was better but it is a top teir stamina combo but e aquila did well still great vid
Now switch it up and throw SD on Earth Aquila, and WD on Virgo and see what happens Smile
I really think the result can't easly change. If you watch carefully at the video, you can see that the blade launched first always wins the round.

So, it seems the two Wheels are quite equal in Stamina.

Also, I think make another vid with the same combos but with inverted bottoms could be quite boring...