Beyblade Videos

WE'RE BACK, BABY

Beyblade Squad Battles Season 2 Episode 2

[/b]
welcome back m8...make vids an having fun m8,when's season 3 coming out?
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:11 AM)Meta madness Wrote: welcome back m8...make vids an having fun m8,when's season 3 coming out?
Obviously sometime in late 2016, Season 1 was an experiment and hence why it lasted shorter. Season 2 has much more effort put into it except for Episode 1 which literally had no editing and due to language I cannot post it.
Posted a bunch of December unboxings on my YouTube, please take a look. I would imbed them here, but my phone won't let me
Thanks for videos gankoba. Those were amazing.
For posterity:

you are my hero
"Water fall,where I can't get hit."

Lovely
(Dec. 26, 2015  11:08 PM)Meta madness Wrote: "Water fall,where I can't get hit."

Lovely

He's saying "but I can't do it yet."

The original Beyblade meme. Thanks for sharing AF Smile
I can die happily.
Gosta lookf up how to make one of those.

#makendo4bursts
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I finally recorded my ability to pick up moving beyblades!
(Easiest with anything that's 230/Stamina tip. )

Just a simple quick mod I discovered yesterday.

Heh, wow, you're just like me, I too use Blue tack for mods, well I did, but I mainly use it to polish MW.
(Dec. 28, 2015  12:51 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Heh, wow, you're just like me, I too use Blue tack for mods, well I did, but I mainly use it to polish MW.
You can polish metal wheels with that stuff? Does it work well? Lol I just use metal polish.
Yeah, it works decently for me, not sure how well it does compare to others but get some fairly fresh blue tack and it would work, I mean, used blue tack works too but from my experience, not quite as well. Just wipe the MW with it.

Though I must warn you that it has a lot of trouble getting into small details and engravements a lot of time.
Super Spectacular WBO Anniversary Holiday Bash.
Titan Tite Vs. ZachBob with commentary by ZachBob, Titan Tite, Defstamina88, ThunderDome, and Dark_Mousy.

Feat. @[Coopatruth]