Beyblade Videos

Beyblade Burst DIR en BEY : D E U X Tournament WBO Toronto, Ontario, Nov 15th Part 2
Hey everyone, so i finished editing the Dir En Bey DEUX tournament video and it is about 10 minutes, so if anyone has good music thats non copyrighted for tournament videos feel free to either reply here or pm me your suggestions, thanks!

This is old, but I've watched this more times than probably any other Beyblade video. Such a fun event, and a great video. Thanks for the awesome editing, @[Kei]!
Well @[Bey Brad], I hope you and everyone on the WBO enjoys this tournament as much as the Burst Onto The Scene video!

(Nov. 18, 2015  7:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is old, but I've watched this more times than probably any other Beyblade video. Such a fun event, and a great video. Thanks for the awesome editing, @[Kei]!

Thank you! It's definitely one of my best, which is probably why I keep coming back to it too. Can't wait until I can find the time to put together another one! Smile
the first round of my custom tournament #1

( sorry about the horrible quality... im just getting used to recording beyblade vids Wink )
YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAY here is that battle i was so excited about a week ago to upload!

(Nov. 19, 2015  12:43 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAY here is that battle i was so excited about a week ago to upload!

great battle!

p.s. do you realize that whenever you say the score is 3-1 and then start a battle immediately after it sounds like "3... 2... 1... GO SHOOT!" lol
(Nov. 19, 2015  3:17 AM)mudorios Wrote: do you realize that whenever you say the score is 3-1 and then start a battle immediately after it sounds like "3... 2... 1... GO SHOOT!" lol

Yes, I do that intentionally.
New Beyblade Channel Video!:

Another video from @[ashton pinto]!

Interested in submitting tournament footage to Beyblade Channel? Learn more here.
Just to change things around a little, here is a battle between two Metal Fusion Beys! Lightning L-drago vs Flame Libra!

New burst battle Grin Odin vs Trident!

Deathscyther vs Odin coming tomorrow!
Here is the DOA and OCB battle I was talking about!

It was pretty great! Almost as intense as VWA vs OCB, can't wait to get Amaterios so I can really test these beys to their limits YAAAA
nice battle Smile
(Nov. 23, 2015  11:14 AM)DrigerGT Wrote:

I seriously can't see most of what's happening in this video because of the lighting, the constant flashes of white, and sped up moments. The screen is completely white when Spriggan bursts in the final round. Unhappy