Beyblade Videos

I did this Beyblade Burst battle at the beach! No beyblades were harmed or injured in the making of this film. :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Rft2V4nZ4[video=youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Rft2V4nZ4[/video]
My version of Rock Leone Vs Storm Aquario please watch until end it gets awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X50p8Y-xEOk
please watch and give me your opinion
valkyrie wing accel vs kerbeus central defence, let me know what you guys think, also just so every one knows, i was not using the burst format, i was only seeing who would win 3 battles.
Pretty awesome video considering the camera and setting. The angle is really good, though. It makes the battle feel very fast and very close.
(Aug. 18, 2015  2:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pretty awesome video considering the camera and setting. The angle is really good, though. It makes the battle feel very fast and very close.

hahhaaha thanks brad, ya i noticed that too, but i kinda planed it like that also some parts might be even faster cuz i had sped it up to make it not drag on, and in some parts to match the song
(Aug. 18, 2015  2:17 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:
valkyrie wing accel vs kerbeus central defence, let me know what you guys think, also just so every one knows, i was not using the burst format, i was only seeing who would win 3 battles.
Personally I feel like the angle could be better, as well as the camera quality. Overall, not bad though!
Well, I'm sure he's aware the quality is not up there with more established YouTubers Tongue_out
Finding a camera angle that didn't make me cringe was one of my hardest tasks whenever I used to make Beyblade videos in my younger days (aka like 3 years ago)
(Aug. 18, 2015  4:23 AM)Zane Curtis Wrote: Finding a camera angle that didn't make me cringe was one of my hardest tasks whenever I used to make Beyblade videos in my younger days (aka like 3 years ago)
I feel ya, but after a good 5 years of experience you get the hang of it Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 18, 2015  4:18 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2015  2:17 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:
Personally I feel like the angle could be better, as well as the camera quality. Overall, not bad though!
i definetly know the camera quality could be better lol, to be honest im sure its cuz of my video camera, some times the quality is good others its ok but dont mind it. hahaha and thank you
yeah its hard to do angles and i hate to try to speed it up i like the suspense of the battle
(Aug. 18, 2015  4:31 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: yeah its hard to do angles and i hate to try to speed it up i like the suspense of the battle

hahahaha, but when the beys is just circling around for video...it should probly be sped up a bit
yeah but then you might miss something i find stamina battles fun
new battle video this time its a custom one
my videos barely get any views is there something im not doing right
nothing may be the people are not really interested in that fight but its a good fight! keep going!
the best views i have are 93 ands that my Pegasus Bahamoote Vs Salamander Ifrit and i uploaded that a year ago
(Aug. 19, 2015  12:34 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: the best views i have are 93 ands that my Pegasus Bahamoote Vs Salamander Ifrit and i uploaded that a year ago

lol its confusing sometimes, like my best video wich was a batlles has 34,000 something view, but its not even my best battle video or my best video in genral one of my best ones is this amv that will be attached to this post, any way did you read my comment on the video you had asked for feed back on?
yes i did read it such a confusing comment lol
(Aug. 19, 2015  12:23 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: my videos barely get any views is there something im not doing right
A lot of times, it's a hit or miss. However, some times a really eye-catching thumbnail will get you many views, regardless of whether or not the video was well made or not.
(Aug. 19, 2015  12:59 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  12:23 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: my videos barely get any views is there something im not doing right
A lot of times, it's a hit or miss. However, some times a really eye-catching thumbnail will get you many views, regardless of whether or not the video was well made or not.
well i just put the beyblades i used and there parts as the thumbnail like Samurai Pegasus Vs Storm Pegasus
(Aug. 19, 2015  1:00 AM)Slashman1 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  12:59 AM)Blader_Kev Wrote:
well i just put the beyblades i used and there parts as the thumbnail like Samurai Pegasus Vs Storm Pegasus

hahahah sorry i tend to say things differently what i mean is, try to speed up the battles, and keep the camera moving it fits the battles i liked that the most,