Beyblade Videos

Finally decided to make a video with some Burst combos being tested, same sub-par quality as my Deathscyther review.

http://youtu.be/IPgDOJ3ISWc
nice vid!
New video I uploaded!
finaly got my burst beys, and finaly made a new video after a few years not making videos, here is my unboxing for valkrie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5dBxwcg1fo
Gonna be honest with you guys, I don't get unboxing videos. lol
(Aug. 14, 2015  7:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gonna be honest with you guys, I don't get unboxing videos. lol

hahahah its strange how some one opening something is popular isnt it. idk its just fun to do

here is my kerbeus unboxing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnGAzNDIyhs
(Aug. 14, 2015  7:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gonna be honest with you guys, I don't get unboxing videos. lol

I don't know why, but I love them.
that stadium doesn't count!!

Sorry for your Q Unhappy
(Aug. 15, 2015  4:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that stadium doesn't count!!

Sorry for your Q Unhappy

well I got like....4/7 other Q so it's no biggy...
[DELETED]
The only "legend" beyblade you should get Wink

(Aug. 15, 2015  6:16 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What's wrong with using that stadium for an AMVBB or any random video battle? If it's for tests it should matter but it's more for fun it think, plus, it's like any other battle video on a Hasbro stadium.

I wouldn't say that, most hasbro stadium up until 4DS gave a HUGE advantage to Stanima types in the such. i think this is the only Stadium that i prefer to use by hasbro mainly because the Stadium is small enough to give Attack types the space needed to actually deliver an attack (Also storm capricorns preferred battlefield), Defence types to gain a grip on the battlefield same as the balance types, and the Stanima types while maintaining there balance will remain in the line of fire(However past experences has showed me that NEVER use an H145 on this stadium, once it hits the walls against an attack type, those horns are as good as dead). As for the other Hasbro Stadium, well.......they're jokes honestly in my opinion. Just toss in a flame libra and you instantly win.
Right I see. But for these, they are two attack types with poor stamina.
(Aug. 15, 2015  6:47 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Right I see. But for these, they are two attack types with poor stamina.

Yeah, they're stanima is pretty shameful.
New BeyChannel Video!:

@[1234beyblade] submitted this a long time ago, but only now did I get around to adding the intro/outro, music, and creating the thumbnail (with basically the only picture from the Zero-G event I had from that day lol). Thanks again, 1234beyblade! Smile
No problem! This is certainly not my best work to say the least haha.
This is by far the best beyblade video i have ever seen!

Why do you say that? It definitely wins the weirdest background music award. Haha

It's like, I get it helps the viewer understand the product. But at the same time, I would rather just enjoy it when I have the opportunity to get it. It's never sparked in my head when I buy product before anyone else to grab my camera and film something about it, unless the circumstances call for such a thing.
(Aug. 16, 2015  6:35 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: This is by far the best beyblade video i have ever seen!

Bahahahahahahaha that song makes me laugh so freaking hard.
That was a pretty good match, thought Nightmare rex would have more of a fighting spirit in him however.