Beyblade Videos

Personally, I take a lot of these videos with a grain of salt because a lot of these video makers usually do or have the ability to do a mass amount of rounds between two blades and select a certain amount of "exciting" rounds or rounds that showcase the one they want to win, well, winning. Not going to lie, I used to do this for a few of my old vids, so I speak from experience.

It was still pretty neat to see MSUV to KO those blades, considering their weight compared to it.

Sorry that I didn't have a stand for the camera....
And Goreim looked really nice xD
Duo Ice Titan Unboxing. Battles and testing coming soon!

Hell yeah Meow!

Wow, Duo looks even smoother around the sides on that one.

Can't wait to see the tests Grin
Oh god it's so hollow, not that that's a surprise at all or a relevant problem anymore. But it still looks so.... Interesting....
New battle videos:

Cosmic Pegasus vs Big Bang Pegasis (EPICbattle)

Destroyer dome battle between Scythe Kronos and Hades Pegasis! (with 230 tracks!)

hey guys check out cyber Pegasus unboxing o yah !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUrAiJkoANw
Battle between all my L dragos - Thanks for watching, please subscribe!

Check out my first video
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bladerkeel/videos?view=0
Sorry not all the battles were in Full screen. I realized that to late.
Nice. The Picture quality is quite good , although it's slim filming XD
(Dec. 18, 2012  5:46 PM)Luck Wrote: Nice. The Picture quality is quite good , although it's slim filming XD
Thanks. I realized not all the video was full screen after I got home from the tournament.

Yeah, It's like 1/5 of the screen , at the start at-least. Pinching_eyes_2
An iPhone or iPod held in the wrong orientation results in this footage. Try holding the iPhone in landscape mode while filming.

The aspect ratio of you video is 9:16 instead of 16:9.
My newest battle video since I got my new camera.

I actually got round to making a tournament video for Blitz' Birthday Bash II!

And if you haven't seen my latest tournament video it's here -
Very nice, Blitz :3
hah, nice touch having the words 'happy anniversary WBO' on some paper underneath the stadium as well XD