Beyblade Videos

240p? Serious? aha
Hey guys, Beyblade Infamous here and we just got started making fight montage/highlight reels, something the beyblade world has been lacking! Check out our very first zero-G Fight reel starring Samurai Ifraid and Shinobi Saramanda! As well as our other funny/awesome videos.

-Stay Infamous-

SETH BEYBLADE - DARK BULL H145SD (SETH) vs THERMAL LICERTA 105 WB (WBBA)
Here are some giveaways: Please join in!

BB-78 Rock Giraffe Code Giveaway!

B-124 Cyber Aquario Code Giveaway
Hey if u guys want to see a funny vid click play. DJ 2002 - Shock! (me laughing)
(Apr. 06, 2012  6:16 PM)minglok Wrote: MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB vs MF-M L-Drago Guardian S130XF

What mode is Duo in? Is it normal for it to move that way? The LDG combo totally messed it up. Seems similar to this, but with S130 over CH120. Maybe you could do some more tests and post about it in that thread.
(Apr. 08, 2012  12:42 PM)KoD PT Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  6:16 PM)minglok Wrote: MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB vs MF-M L-Drago Guardian S130XF

What mode is Duo in? Is it normal for it to move that way?

It's in Stamina. Attack is a lot more jagged when it spins. And yes, it is normal. I believe it's the MB that is causing it to move like that. Well, from what I've tested.
(Apr. 08, 2012  1:09 PM)Quantum. Wrote: My first video which isn't intended as a serious battle. Tell me what you think of my CS.
Taken with my phone camera.
Meh.. your CS is normal. Bank it several times so it will wear the rubber a bit, so then it will become calm, unless you want it aggro.
My latest massive mail day video of Takara Tomy Beyblades/Accessories!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l9HF4ss_Ac

If my allergies cooperate, will get new unboxing videos made tomorrow and new battles ASAP as well! Besides battling allergies, this past week I had to go to a wedding, make a trip to Chicago as a birthday gift for my fiance, and go to my fiance's parents. Also...I'm moving in about a month. So...will continue doing videos as much as I can but may continue to be sporadic until I'm moved into my new place and am settled in a bit. After that point, with May/June/July typically being my slowest months e-commerce wise, I HOPE I can do daily video uploads, or close to it, during those months on my Beyblades247 channel (and a few others).
(Apr. 08, 2012  1:55 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Here are some giveaways: Please join in!

BB-78 Rock Giraffe Code Giveaway!

B-124 Cyber Aquario Code Giveaway

I just want to requote these.
SETH BEYBLADE - FLAME BYXIS 230WD vs ROCK LEONE 145WB
Thanks for watching!Stupid
Ifraid Salamander W145CF VS MF-H Basalt Cancer 230CS

Samurai Ifraid Unboxing which got way longer than I intended. Complete with unboxing, detailed overview of the parts, showing the bey assembled in both modes, and a spin test in both modes plus a brief explanation of the new zero g anime series as well as a nice surprise :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNT6p9Ig980
(Apr. 10, 2012  4:34 AM)Beyblades247 Wrote: Samurai Ifraid Unboxing which got way longer than I intended. Complete with unboxing, detailed overview of the parts, showing the bey assembled in both modes, and a spin test in both modes plus a brief explanation of the new zero g anime series as well as a nice surprise :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNT6p9Ig980

16:18? Wow man, are you sure it was a brief explanation? lol haha
Zero G Stadium battle!