Beyblade Videos

(Oct. 13, 2010  1:42 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:28 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Fyuuor's video: MF - H Libra GB145RS VS MF Ray Unicorno 90RF

This video is a PERFECT example why Libra should be unbanned. It made Ray look horrible. Not even one win? That's serious yet people want to cry about Libra being too strong because they lost to it. All that needs to be ignored so Libra can come back and help.

What you just said made no sense at all. Libra is too good on RS for most top tier attack combos to beat so let's unban it for some reason... Also help what?
(Oct. 13, 2010  8:55 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Nice video as usual. Just wondering how do you launch with the camera so close to you?

Although the camera is close, you will find it's not that hard to launch the beyblade powerfully. Tongue_out Just keep your left arm stay still.
(Oct. 13, 2010  8:55 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  6:52 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: MF Lightning L-Drago GB145CS VS MF Earth Bull R145WB

Nice video as usual. Just wondering how do you launch with the camera so close to you?

Thanks, staying at the left of the camera.
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:28 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Fyuuor's video: MF - H Libra GB145RS VS MF Ray Unicorno 90RF

This video is a PERFECT example why Libra should be unbanned. It made Ray look horrible. Not even one win? That's serious yet people want to cry about Libra being too strong because they lost to it. All that needs to be ignored so Libra can come back and help.

The only wheel which I've tested which has had any decent success over MF - H Libra__RS so far is Vulcan. I haven't tested Lightning or Pegasus yet but I have tested Quetzalcoatl and Ray and they were completely destroyed, the two struggled to gain even one win against Libra. Libra is such an unbalanced wheel it's not funny, especially once it's coupled with RS, if anything I see this video being a perfect reason to why is should remain banned.

(Oct. 13, 2010  7:37 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  6:52 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: MF Lightning L-Drago GB145CS VS MF Earth Bull R145WB

Nice video as usual. Just wondering how do you launch with the camera so close to you?

Thanks for the help Wink
(Oct. 13, 2010  9:33 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:

The only wheel which I've tested which has had any decent success over MF - H Libra__RS so far is Vulcan. I haven't tested Lightning or Pegasus yet but I have tested Quetzalcoatl and Ray and they were completely destroyed, the two struggled to gain even one win against Libra. Libra is such an unbalanced wheel it's not funny, especially once it's coupled with RS, if anything I see this video being a perfect reason to why is should remain banned.

(Oct. 13, 2010  7:37 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:

Thanks for the help Wink

Libra is helping defense. Help in that area is definitely needed in that area. Adding Libra again would help provide support against these dominant attackers. I personally just like Libra since I am one but I mainly use attackers anyway so I am not biased on either side. I just feel that putting Libra back would help people to stop crying about attackers being too dominant.
Great vid DrigerGT, i guess GB1245 has its place in attack combos Smile
I would say GB1245 would be a little bit to high but GB145 would suffice.
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:48 AM)Corey Wrote: Informal Meteo L Drago 90CS+RF testing

Nice video, I've had the same thing with Meteo, soooo many ties Pinching_eyes_2

----------

Posting two new videos;
MF - H Infinity Libra GB145RS VS Quetzalcoatl 90RF and MF - H Infinity Libra GB145WB VS Quetzalcoatl 90RF
Infinity is very good! I wasn't expecting it to do so well. I bet putting a heavier clear wheel will definitely help. Looks like Libra Jr. has some potential.
Yay!! It is like an unbanned Libra version. We must see weather it can be the balance type. Thanks Fyuuor!
Nice videos, sorry Corey the combo failed, hah.
I would really like to see some new hms video..
Maybe I can hope in Cpt squirrel..I know he has a big hms collection..
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:51 AM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: I would really like to see some new hms video..

I can, but I only have a small collection, PM me for a request. Ha.
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:51 AM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: I would really like to see some new hms video..

Unfortunately, I don't have a camera. I may use my phone since it does record in HD, but then I don't have a tripod...

However, more importantly, I'm at university.

PM me a request and I may make a video if I get the time whenever I go home.
just watched the video!!!Awesome battle Smile.can´t wait to see the amv!

Can you tell me how did you stripped your gallaxy wheel =?

Thanks ! don´t stop uplouding videos
It looked very battle stripped to me hah.
HAH that video rox! most ingenous thing since beyblade itself!
(Oct. 15, 2010  5:50 PM)vamasco Wrote: just watched the video!!!Awesome battle Smile.can´t wait to see the amv!

Can you tell me how did you stripped your gallaxy wheel =?

Thanks ! don´t stop uplouding videos

Nail Polish remover works very well.
Omg. Loved all videos so far. Can't wait till i can make one!!!!
My first Beyblade video...I should get a tripod. BTW I can only use my Sis' comuter because hers is the only one that has a SD slot...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N1hRHJBdkI (Yeah i know I spelled Leon wrong)
Fyuuor's video: MF Meteo L-Drago 90WD VS Earth Bull DF145SD, and MF Meteo L Drago 90RF VS MF - H Earth Bull GB145WB
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:39 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Yay!! It is like an unbanned Libra version. We must see weather it can be the balance type. Thanks Fyuuor!

I wouldn't hold out too much hope for MF Infinity Libra CH120RF as I did some testing of it a few weeks ago and of what I can remember it only had a 10 - 15% win rate against MF Earth Bull GB145WB. I'll post a video of it soon.

(Oct. 16, 2010  7:31 AM)Akel Wrote: My first Beyblade video...I should get a tripod. BTW I can only use my Sis' comuter because hers is the only one that has a SD slot...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N1hRHJBdkI (Yeah i know I spelled Leon wrong)

Nice video man, though I'm not sure about the credits at the end

*EDIT*

Thanks RエスコルピオT125JB I didn't even realize that you posted the links for the videos until this morning Pinching_eyes_2